Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.

• Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • I am not certain but I will research this question further.

• No... this could cause a war to break out.

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What's the saying...."those who don't know history, are doomed to repeat it"
or they will fulfill the prophesy ushering in the end of the reign of man, triggering the last trumpet to be sounded and setting loose the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse!
What I mean is real Old Testament, sport, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…
The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

-gb

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟362,418.00
Faith
Non-Denom
What's the saying...."those who don't know history, are doomed to repeat it"

The corrolary to that is that one must have the opportunity first in order to repeat history. In the grand scheme of things I doubt that I will have any such opportunity, much as I might wish to repeat history (a lot of history was actually really wonderful).

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
or they will fulfill the prophesy ushering in the end of the reign of man, triggering the last trumpet to be sounded and setting loose the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse!
What I mean is real Old Testament, sport, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…
The dead rising from the grave.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

-gb

But..... I think a good point is made here:

Until the time when the Third Temple is built, there will be no Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Moreover, this Temple itself is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

I know for sure that it will be so.

All the cataclysms described in the Revelation of John refer not to the material world, but to the spiritual world. It will not be earthquakes of the Earth, there will be earthquakes of religions. Because everything will be completely different than people expect.

The fact that the future Temple will not be built in Jerusalem is quite clear, just read one verse of Ezekiel's prophecy, 40:2. This verse says three times that Ezekiel saw the future Temple not in Jerusalem.

But not only in this verse the prophecy says that the future Temple will be built in a new place.

God will not do as people want. He never does by the will of people. It is easier for God to call a new place Jerusalem, than to remove all the cemeteries in the center of Jerusalem.

Three places will be called Jerusalem: the former Jerusalem, the Third Temple in the Judean Desert and the city of Yahweh Shammah.

The people will not see Jesus Christ, who was 2000 years ago on Earth. The nations will see Jesus Christ in a different guise: in the image of thousands of people who will enter the Eastern Gate of the Third Temple within 10 days of sanctification of the altar. The appearance of Jesus Christ will be in these people, they will all be equal to God, like Jesus Christ.

Christian denominations will not accept these people, and the Israelis will not accept these people immediately, but when this happens, it will be the acceptance of Jesus Christ by the Jewish people.

Therefore, today, one question is on the agenda: to build the Third Temple in accordance with the prophesy of Ezekiel, in the place that is defined in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

Wow!!!

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But..... I think a good point is made here:

Wow!!!
and what was the counter point I made in my first post? that bit you cut off in my quote..

There a a group of levite priests, (the only blood line according to the bible who can legit build a temple) who have been funded, who have built an exact replica of the tabernacle Moses built which stood on the temple mount before solomon's temple. meaning these current day men have an exact replica of the original temple structure not brick and mortar but skin cloth and tent pole. these men get together and practice building this temple. they said they could have the whole thing up in a day or two. This means the final temple could look like the first one moses built and that could all take place literally over night... like a thief in the night... WOW indeed when you look at how it could all come together before you would have any idea it even happened!!!

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
Absolutely not interested in supporting any such thing, since believers are the temple of the Holy Spirit now, not any building made with hands.
Of more interest to me is this would be more signs pointing to the end of days approaching closer.
This third temple will be an evil place of antichrists and animal sacrifices and devil worship with some lying creature declaring himself to be God, so not anything I want to be associated with. But I am certain all false brethren, all unregenerate jews, and all the world will think God is there. The devil will show great signs and false miracles and lying wonders, calling down fire from heaven to deceive the entire world into thinking he is God come in the flesh.

I wonder how many Christians think this rebuilt temple is going to be a place where God will dwell after its built? Seeing the truth is the antichrist will sit in the temple, and God when Christ returns destroys him, his works and all his associates in flaming fire ? 2 Thessalonians 1:8-10

I also say that if you view the 2 thessalonians 2 verse as only a spiritual condition regarding former Christians who have apostatized, specifically this,

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved

Then you believe a saved christian who is the temple of the Holy Spirit can be inhabited by Satan and lose their salvation.
The falling away is from the Truth, Way, Life which is Christ being the only way to the Father, and the embracing of demonic doctrines and other worldliness, and those who fall away from the truth in Christ are all showing themselves as never having been born of God persons, they are as John says of them, antichrists, since they departed from the faith, from Christ, showing they were none of them of us, meaning never born of God. So always, they were unregenerate.

1 John 2
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
from what I have heard there already have everything prefabed and ready to be erected just like the tabernacle moses built. The orthodoxy already has legit priests who can be traced back as far as they can go, who have been studying and practicing the building of this temple. They say with in a day or two they can have a moses style temple ready to worship

https://free.messianicbible.com/feature/israels-priests-prepare-third-temple/

What's more they are not even looking at the traditional herod site.. they think that this off shoot site where the stables were in herod's temple was the real site for the original holy of holy's. we literally could wake up one morning and it be a foot note this temple society could have erected the third temple and the world would not even pay it any attention

Actually..... did I cut off part of your first post.... or did it naturally disappear based on the way that the quotation code works???? You have me curious.....

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Absolutely not interested in supporting any such thing, since believers are the temple of the Holy Spirit now, not any building made with hands.
Agreed.

Perhaps they should just start with a small tabernacle, like the one Moses built, just to get the ball rolling on the sacrifices.
May have to make the outside court a little larger....

Studies In The Scriptures - Tabernacle Shadows - Chapter 1
The Camp--The Gate--
The Court--The Bronze Altar--The Water Laver
The Tabernacle--
The First Veil--
The Table--The Lampstand--The Golden Altar--
The Second Veil
The Mercy Seat and Ark--
The Significance of These and Their Antitypes.

New House New Stones
John in the OT Tabernacle in Revelation

Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind me a loud Voice, as of a trumpet,........
I like studying about the Camp, Court and Tabernacle in the OT.
While I was recently reading thru this passage in Revelation 1, something just struck out at me.

Revelation 1:
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind<3694> me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,
12 Then I turned<1994> to see the Voice that spoke with me.
And having turned<1994> I saw seven golden lampstands<3087>,

13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands [One] like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.

I can vision John standing inside the holy place of a Tabernacle. [John would probably be a Hebrew Jew and perhaps even of a priestly class].
While he is standing there, he hears a Voice BEHIND him.
He TURNS and sees Jesus in midst of lamp-stands. ["turn" can also mean convert]

Symbolically, [this is just my view], John would have been facing the OC Table of Showbread. ..North.
The Altar and inner curtain would have been on his left...West
Then be turns, facing Jesus and the lamp-stands...South
The outer veil/entrance would then be on his left .....East

In essence, John is first facing the Table of OC Show-bread
and when he turns, he sees the NC "Living Bread", Jesus,

John 6:
48 I am the bread of life.
51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven.
If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever.
And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh.

I found this rather interesting video which helped me visualize the Camp, Court and inside of the Tabernacle. Pretty nice I think.......

Virtual tour of Tabernacle

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and what was the counter point I made in my first post? that bit you cut off in my quote..

There a a group of levite priests, (the only blood line according to the bible who can legit build a temple) who have been funded, who have built an exact replica of the tabernacle Moses built which stood on the temple mount before solomon's temple. meaning these current day men have an exact replica of the original temple structure not brick and mortar but skin cloth and tent pole. these men get together and practice building this temple. they said they could have the whole thing up in a day or two. This means the final temple could look like the first one moses built and that could all take place literally over night... like a thief in the night... WOW indeed when you look at how it could all come together before you would have any idea it even happened!!!
What do these priests do with Haggai 2 where GOD declared all unclean because though only a legitimate priestly line had any right to put a hand to building the temple the hands of those who could somehow provide the credentials (just as Ezra required when the temple was being built) have to be clean

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The orthodoxy already has legit priests who can be traced back as far as they can go

Which, according to the Mosaic Law, is NOT FAR ENOUGH to be "Legit".

Back to the drawing board.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The orthodoxy already has legit priests who can be traced back as far as they can go, who have been studying and practicing the building of this temple.
Can any of them prove they are from the tribe of Levi?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Which, according to the Mosaic Law, is NOT FAR ENOUGH to be "Legit".

Back to the drawing board.

The Orthodox and Chassidic Jews have very specific predictions of what the final Elijah must accomplish..... and apparently he will be able to discern true priests from people who merely think that they are priests.

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48

6]
Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God declared all unclean in Haggai 2.

There is no clean priestly line and the credentials provided are ignoring GOD’s declaration in Haggai 2

When did GOD change HIS declaration in Haggai 2

There are none “clean” outside of those in CHRIST who is the only ONE who washes and makes clean before GOD (by HIS BLOOD) what is unclean outside of HIM washing us

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Orthodox and Chassidic Jews have very specific predictions of what the final Elijah must accomplish..... and apparently he will be able to discern true priests from people who merely think that they are priests.

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48

6]
The “final Elijah” is not Elijah

The one that you are declaring is no other than the “man of intrigue” spoken of in Daniel

To those who are ignorant, this will be their downfall if they follow after and believe that this one is any thing close to Elijah

Elijah isn’t going to come
Not by power or by might sayers the Lord

But by what?

HIS SPIRIT

And so men look for Elijah when they should be looking for and keeping their eyes on CHRIST

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

The one that you are declaring is no other than the “man of intrigue” spoken of in Daniel

To those who are ignorant, this will be their downfall if they follow after and believe that this one is any thing close to Elijah

But by what?

HIS SPIRIT

And so men look for Elijah when they should be looking for and keeping their eyes on CHRIST

Good points.... .what do you think of the vision of the world for the year 2185 when it seems like the description of what a final Elijah must do had been accomplished?

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

But by what?

HIS SPIRIT

I believe Elijah - the real one - is going to be one of the two Witnesses.

Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This thread is trash. The whole site is almost. Seriously. Feel free to ban me for saying that. I'm sick of this place. Not only do you let Atheists run about, but also Satanic heresies in the Christian sections as well.

Rebuilding of another temple is denying the real Lamb of God.

And asking for another Elijah, no less.. when he already came and told you himself: Behold, the Lamb of God!

Repent. If you're waiting for anyone else, they are going to deceive you.

• Agree
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This thread is trash. The whole site is almost. Seriously. Feel free to ban me for saying that. I'm sick of this place. Not only do you let Atheists run about, but also Satanic heresies in the Christian sections as well.

Rebuilding of another temple is denying the real Lamb of God.

And asking for another Elijah, no less.. when he already came and told you himself: Behold, the Lamb of God!

Repent. If you're waiting for anyone else, they are going to deceive you.
I don’t agree that this is a trash site. I agree that there are those who are ignorant who don’t even know that the things they suggest are against the TRUTH.

But that is why those who do know CHRIST and THAT SALVATION is only in HIM should open their mouths and warn and teach and defend THE TRUTH

Upvote 0