Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.

• Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • I am not certain but I will research this question further.

• No... this could cause a war to break out.

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Exactly.......
and one can go further......
can Zechariah chapter 14 come to pass previous to the building of the Jerusalem Third Temple?????

I am not sure how Zechariah 14 could precede the 3rd Temple (Tribulation Temple as I like to call it), as it seems to clearly be a reference to the time when Messiah physically returns to the earth, which would be the end of the GT period. If one considers the Ezekiel Temple as the "official" 3rd Temple, then yes, Zechariah 14 would precede that. That is considered the Temple of the Millennial Kingdom period.

Edit:
I never got all worried about such things but find them amusing. I noticed after I posted this that this was my 666th post. Some folks would get their colon in a knot over such things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure how Zechariah 14 could precede the 3rd Temple (Tribulation Temple as I like to call it), as it seems to clearly be a reference to the time when Messiah physically returns to the earth, which would be the end of the GT period. If one considers the Ezekiel Temple as the "official" 3rd Temple, then yes, Zechariah 14 would precede that. That is considered the Temple of the Millennial Kingdom period.

Edit:
I never got all worried about such things but find them amusing. I noticed after I posted this that this was my 666th post. Some folks would get their colon in a knot over such things.

The construction of the 3rd temple began during the first century.

The "chief cornerstone" of that temple is described in Matthew 21:37-44.

Both the "stones" in that temple and the "chief cornerstone" of that temple are described in 1 Peter 2:4-10.

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It should be obvious that there is a distinction between the metaphor of Yeshua being the Chief Cornerstone vs a literal stone of a physical Temple. The references to Yeshua being the chief cornerstone is in a figurative sense while Ezekiel is describing a physical Temple yet future, specifically, during the Millennial Kingdom. Both concepts are valid, just not the same and should not be considered as such.

So, I would have to disagree that the "3rd" Temple began during the 1st Century. One might argue that the Tribulation Period Temple is the 3rd and Ezekiel's is the 4th, or that Ezekiels is the literal 3rd Temple in view of the scripture, and that would be a valid debate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Edit:
Just loose their colons and bind their criticisms.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Exactly.......
and one can go further......
can Zechariah chapter 14 come to pass previous to the building of the Jerusalem Third Temple?????

Jesus Seemed to believe Zechariah 14:8 was fulfilled by Him in the 1st century, during his earthly ministry.
John 7:37-39

I tend to Agree with Him.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It should be obvious that there is a distinction between the metaphor of Yeshua being the Chief Cornerstone vs a literal stone of a physical Temple. The references to Yeshua being the chief cornerstone is in a figurative sense while Ezekiel is describing a physical Temple yet future, specifically, during the Millennial Kingdom. Both concepts are valid, just not the same and should not be considered as such.

Then what of Matthew 21:33-45?

Was not Jesus the Stone that came and crushed those wicked men to powder back in the 1st century?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jesus Seemed to believe Zechariah 14:8 was fulfilled by Him in the 1st century, during his earthly ministry.

I take that verse literally...... as well as metaphorically....... the spiritual fulfillment of living waters flowing from the Temple..... of the Body of the Messiah........ toward both Jews as well as Gentiles.... did indeed happen in the first century....... but........ I believe that in this time period the metaphorical Body of Messiah...... the Jewish people as well as Christians....... will do even more..........

...... and somehow or another there will be a literal river of water with strange powers flowing either from the Gihon Spring on the Temple Mount...... and / or perhaps from the central region of an Ezekiel 40 - 48 temple complex..... that could also soon be built.......

Here is how I worded my theory on a secular non- Christian discussion forum:

Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple may be least expensive way to stabilize climate?

DennisTate:
I am fairly certain that this verse in the Jewish Bible is certainly not advocating that in the era of Moshiach that every body has to go to Jerusalem to observe the Festival of Tabernacles, merely that nations allow their Jews and Noahides to freely travel to and back from Jerusalem in order to observe Tabernacles.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Zec&c=14&v=1&t=KJV#top
Zechariah 14:17 "And it shall be, [that] whoso will not come up of [all] the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain."

As more of us come to the realization of how dangerous the melting and cracking and sliding that is going on in Greenland and the West Antarctic Ice Sheet really is, we will be more inclined toward supporting the Jewish people in their desire to rebuild their Third Temple.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090205142132.htm

Collapse Of Antarctic Ice Sheet Would Likely Put Washington, D.C. Largely Underwater

Mr. Boruch Fishman gave an interesting reply in a discussion thread on this subject three years ago recounting an inter-faith miracle that he himself had been involved in.

Mr. Fishman is Director of People For a Bill To Build The Bet HaMikdash.

Hi,

I wrote the letter about the Efforts to create architectural plans for the 3rd Temple, and a friend of Denis asked me to enter a comment here. Let me say, first off, that I am an Orthodox Jew, yet, at the same time, I was involved in an interfaith miracle in Baltimore, which is under investigation by the Archdiocese in Baltimore. The miracle and its sequel convinced me that the founder of Catholicism Yoshuah in Hebrew supports his fellow Jews, not to worship him, but to do commandments connected to Israel, including the rebuilding of the Temple.

In 1999, there was a terrible drought in Baltimore, and I went to the Rabbis to determine the proper prayer. After I said the prayer, I had the feeling that I had just talked on the phone to a deceased Roman Catholic named Alfredo DeLeonardo. Alfredo had been blessed by Pope John XXIII that he and his children would go to Heaven for 7 generations. Alfred's daughter converted to Orthodox Judaism, and as a result I had a chance to talk with Alfred, on the telephone, one time before he died. I had a personal experience on the day of Alfred's death, which convinced me that he had, indeed gone to Heaven. So when I made my prayer, and felt that I had just talked with Alfred, I believed that my prayer and Alfred were in Heaven. I went home and told my roommate to expect rain. He told me that it couldn't rain, because he was moving to New Jersey to study Jewish law, and wouldn't be finished until Friday. He believed that he was involved in a holy avocation, and his books and clothes, the appurtenances to his religious life, wouldn't be ruined by rain during the move. He was so insistent, and the atmosphere was so holy, that I believed G-d would listen to him. So I said, because of you, the State will have to wait until Friday for rain. And that's what happened. The first rain came on Friday, and then it was rain after rain after rain. As the rains continued, I contacted Monsignor Kenny of the Archdiocese court, and he listened to my story and then asked me to send him a copy. The connection with Jesus is obvious in that he passed along the key to Heaven to Peter, and it is obvious from this miracle that the key has been passed along to the modern Popes.

When I moved to Israel, I was invited to live in a hostel in the Old City of Jerusalem. I asked permission to build a booth in the hostel, as it was several days before our festival of the booths, when we pray for rain. The Arab manager told me the hostel, (which sits on property owned by King Abdullah), was religiously neutral and I couldn't build a booth. Besides, he said that he knew if I built a booth it would bring rain, and he, (a merchant on the outdoor market), didn't want rain. His words reminded me of the words of my roommate in Baltimore. I felt a parallel connection to the miracle in Baltimore, and believed that G-d would hold off the rains until this Arab did repentance and let me build a Succoth at that Hostel. That was 4 winters ago. Every winter since then, we have had less than the needed amounts of rain. And now, we have a serious drought in all parts of biblical Israel.

The connection with the Temple is that the prayers for rain during the holiday of Succoth, were commandments given to Jews related to the land of Israel, and they include bring sacrifice on the Temple Mount. We have a tradition in Israel that when the Temple is rebuilt that any nation brining a sacrifice on Succoth at the Temple will be blessed with rain the next year.

I would just like to add 2 other facts. We do not wish to "kick the Moslems off the Temple Mount." My organization calls for preservation of the AL Aksa Mosque, the third most important building to Moslems, which sits on the Southern part of the Temle Mount, and not near the location of the Jewish Temple.

Secondly, this very month is an extremely special time for Jews. Every 28 years, we have a blessing we say for the sun, (not to the sun). This year is only the third time in our entire history that the blessing is being said on the day before Passover. The other two times were during the first redemption of the Jews from Egypt and during the second redemption of the Jews from Babylon.
(Boruch Fishman)

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

While indeed, Yeshua is the fount of living waters, I think the passage in John is more apropos to Jeremiah 17:13-14.

Let me elaborate. The feast going on in John 7 is the Feast of Tabernacles. On the last day of the Feast, Shemini Atzeret, during the Temple period, the High Priest would take water from the Pool of Siloam to be poured over the alter at the Temple. This water is called "living water".

Yeshua stands up at this event and proclaims He is the source of living water.

Now the fun begins.

Following this further down in John but in the same context and on the same day, the woman who was caught in the act of adultery is brought before Yeshua. Now, many often wonder what Yeshua wrote in the dirt when this event happened and they asked Yeshua if she should be stoned. Well Jeremiah enlightens us in the same context of living water.....

Jeremiah 17:13-14 (NKJV) O Lord, the hope of Israel,
All who forsake You shall be ashamed.
Those who depart from Me
Shall be written in the earth,
Because they have forsaken the Lord,
The fountain of living waters.”

14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.

I would contend that the passage in John is the fulfillment of Jeremiah 17. Notice how those that depart are "written in the earth". In OT prophetic allusions, that is basically saying they are condemned. I believe that Yeshua wrote in the dirt the names of those that brought the woman before Him and condemned her, and He condemned them, and they then dropped their stones and departed. Just as Jeremiah wrote.

Look at Jeremiah 17:14.... it would aptly apply to what the woman would have said when confronted by Yeshua at this event.

Don't ya just love how Yeshua is in all the OT! Praise be to YHVH!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Then what of Matthew 21:33-45?

Was not Jesus the Stone that came and crushed those wicked men to powder back in the 1st century?

The reference to Yeshua being the cornerstone has nothing to do with the Temple, which was BABerean's assertion. In Psalms 118 where it comes from, there is no mention that the cornerstone is in regard to the Temple, but more in line with the faith of Israel. The builders, or leaders of Israel, rejected the cornerstone of the true Faith in the Lord, which is Yeshua.

Yes indeed, Yeshua was in view when it comes to being the cornerstone that crushed the established religious heirarchy of Israel. But that does not have anything to do with the Temple in Matthew 21. Israel is the vineyard of God in the parable which has an allusion to Isaiah 3:13-15 vineyard with a conformation of who the vineyard is in Isaiah 5:7.... the whole house of Israel.

So I still contend that Yeshua being the cornerstone is figurative and more apropos to the being the cornerstone of Israel as opposed to referencing the Temple directly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This website is amazing.....

https://galgal.dreamwidth.org/tag/third+temple

and here is the basics:

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...-we-still-not-building.8007616/#post-71259849

Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple:

112804.png

60533.png

42245.png

19181.jpg

2038.png

7165.png

4948.jpg

31°28'58"N 35°14'37"E

This place is located in the Judean Desert, about 30 km south of Jerusalem, between Ein Gedi and Hebron.

The southern slope of the mountain, as it is written in the book of Ezekiel.

8389.jpg

It looks like the ruins of an ancient altar. Altar of Abraham, the land of Moriah, Jehovah Jireh?

5195.jpg

8984.jpg

It seems to me that the Temple is described in the book of the prophet Ezekiel quite clearly, so that it could be built. Can someone think that unbelievers will be able to build this Temple? Someone is waiting for this Temple to be built by the government of Israel, or the US government? Or are there those who hope that representatives of orthodox Judaism will be able to build the Third Temple, those who do not believe in Messiah Yeshua will be able to build the Temple of Messiah Yeshua?

If this Temple is to be built by us, Messianic Jews and Christians, then why are we engaged in any other business except the most important???

Posted on 11/07/2017
Now you can download the 3D model of the Temple with 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com, there is also a 3D view in the browser.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,645.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hmmm. The first temple was constructed by Solomon. The second temple was constructed after the Babylonian captivity. The third temple was constructed by the Romans under Herod. Many have attempted to follow Ezekiel's description and have attempted to construct replicas of this temple, but the description is incredibly difficult to understand, much less construct. I say good luck to anyone else who wants to make the attempt. Only God knows what it will actually be like.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
from what I have heard there already have everything prefabed and ready to be erected just like the tabernacle moses built. The orthodoxy already has legit priests who can be traced back as far as they can go, who have been studying and practicing the building of this temple. They say with in a day or two they can have a moses style temple ready to worship

https://free.messianicbible.com/feature/israels-priests-prepare-third-temple/

What's more they are not even looking at the traditional herod site.. they think that this off shoot site where the stables were in herod's temple was the real site for the original holy of holy's. we literally could wake up one morning and it be a foot note this temple society could have erected the third temple and the world would not even pay it any attention

• Useful
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
from what I have heard there already have everything prefabed and ready to be erected just like the tabernacle moses built. The orthodoxy already has legit priests who can be traced back as far as they can go, who have been studying and practicing the building of this temple. They say with in a day or two they can have a moses style temple ready to worship

What's more they are not even looking at the traditional herod site.. they think that this off shoot site where the stables were in herod's temple was the real site for the original holy of holy's. we literally could wake up one morning and it be a foot note this temple society could have erected the third temple and the world would not even pay it any attention

I suggest looking up what happened a previous time the Jews tried to rebuild the temple in 363 ad. It wasn't pretty.

From Ecclesiastical History, Book V, Chapter XXII (Sozomen (ca. A.D.375-447)):

The Jews entered upon the undertaking, without reflecting that, according to the prediction of the holy prophets, it could not be accomplished. They sought for the most skillful artisans, collected materials, cleared the ground, and entered so earnestly upon the task, that even the women carried heaps of earth, and brought their necklaces and other female ornaments towards defraying the expense. The emperor, the other pagans, and all the Jews, regarded every other undertaking as secondary in importance to this. Although the pagans were not well-disposed towards the Jews, yet they assisted them in this enterprise, because they reckoned upon its ultimate success, and hoped by this means to falsify the prophecies of Christ. Besides this motive, the Jews themselves were impelled by the consideration that the time had arrived for rebuilding their temple. When they had removed the ruins of the former building, they dug up the ground and cleared away its foundation; it is said that on the following day when they were about to lay the first foundation, a great earthquake occurred, and by the violent agitation of the earth, stones were thrown up from the depths, by which those of the Jews who were engaged in the work were wounded, as likewise those who were merely looking on. The houses and public porticos, near the site of the temple, in which they had diverted themselves, were suddenly thrown down; many were caught thereby, some perished immediately, others were found half dead and mutilated of hands or legs, others were injured in other parts of the body. When God caused the earthquake to cease, the workmen who survived again returned to their task, partly because such was the edict of the emperor, and partly because they were themselves interested in the undertaking. Men often, in endeavoring to gratify their own passions, seek what is injurious to them, reject what would be truly advantageous, and are deluded-by the idea that nothing is really useful except what is agreeable to them. When once led astray by this error, they are no longer able to act in a manner conducive to their own interests, or to take warning by the calamities which are visited upon them.

The Jews, I believe, were just in this state; for, instead of regarding this unexpected earthquake as a manifest indication that God was opposed to the re-erection of their temple, they proceeded to recommence the work. But all parties relate, that they had scarcely returned to the undertaking, when fire burst suddenly from the foundations of the temple, and consumed several of the workmen.

This fact is fearlessly stated, and believed by all; the only discrepancy in the narrative is that some maintain that flame burst from the interior of the temple, as the workmen were striving to force an entrance, while others say that the fire proceeded directly from the earth. In whichever way the phenomenon might have occurred, it is equally wonderful. A more tangible and still more extraordinary prodigy ensued; suddenly the sign of the cross appeared spontaneously on the garments of the persons engaged in the undertaking. These crosses were disposed like stars, and appeared the work of art. Many were hence led to confess that Christ is God, and that the rebuilding of the temple was not pleasing to Him; others presented themselves in the church, were initiated, and besought Christ, with hymns and supplications, to pardon their transgression. If any one does not feel disposed to believe my narrative, let him go and be convinced by those who heard the facts I have related from the eyewitnesses of them, for they are still alive. Let him inquire, also, of the Jews and pagans who left the work in an incomplete state, or who, to speak more accurately, were able to commence it.

Upvote 0

oldrunner

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2018
usa
✟59,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Democrats
Jesus will build the Mill, Temple- probably with help from the redeemed, like a joint effort. Men will build a Temple before the Antichrist defiles it- because they won't repent until after the Day of the Lord, so these are different Temples.

The Earth and the Temple mount will have to be changed to fit the dimensions of the Temple of Ezekiel. This is what will happen during the Day of The Lord. (Rev. 16) Healing water will have to flow from there too, to heal what's left of the Seas. So, one more manmade Temple-without the glory of God, then the real deal. :)

Isa 2:2  It shall happen in the latter days, that the mountain of Yahweh’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be raised above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. 

Isa 2:3  Many peoples shall go and say, "Come, let’s go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion the law shall go out, and Yahweh’s word from Jerusalem. 

Zec 6:12  And say to him, 'Thus says Yahweh of hosts: "Look, here is a man whose name is Branch, and from his place he will sprout, and he will build the temple of Yahweh. 

Zec 6:13  And he will build the temple of Yahweh, and he will bear majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he shall be a priest on his throne, and the counsel of peace will be between the two of them."' 

Eze 43:11  If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the form of the house, and its fashion, and its exits, and its entrances, and all its forms, and all its ordinances, and all its forms, and all its laws; and write it in their sight; that they may keep the whole form of it, and all its ordinances, and do them.

In the next Temple, they will only be performers, because they are not saved yet. They will be saved only after the day of the Lord. (Zech. 12-13)

Eze 44:7  in that you have brought in foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to profane it, even my house, when you offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant, to add to all your abominations. 

Eze 44:8  You have not performed the duty of my holy things; but you have set performers of my duty in my sanctuary for yourselves." *(the next Temple)

Eze 44:9  Thus says the Lord Yahweh, "No foreigner, uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any foreigners who are among the children of Israel. 

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I suggest looking up what happened a previous time the Jews tried to rebuild the temple in 363 ad. It wasn't pretty.

From Ecclesiastical History, Book V, Chapter XXII (Sozomen (ca. A.D.375-447)):

The Jews entered upon the undertaking, without reflecting that, according to the prediction of the holy prophets, it could not be accomplished. They sought for the most skillful artisans, collected materials, cleared the ground, and entered so earnestly upon the task, that even the women carried heaps of earth, and brought their necklaces and other female ornaments towards defraying the expense. The emperor, the other pagans, and all the Jews, regarded every other undertaking as secondary in importance to this. Although the pagans were not well-disposed towards the Jews, yet they assisted them in this enterprise, because they reckoned upon its ultimate success, and hoped by this means to falsify the prophecies of Christ. Besides this motive, the Jews themselves were impelled by the consideration that the time had arrived for rebuilding their temple. When they had removed the ruins of the former building, they dug up the ground and cleared away its foundation; it is said that on the following day when they were about to lay the first foundation, a great earthquake occurred, and by the violent agitation of the earth, stones were thrown up from the depths, by which those of the Jews who were engaged in the work were wounded, as likewise those who were merely looking on. The houses and public porticos, near the site of the temple, in which they had diverted themselves, were suddenly thrown down; many were caught thereby, some perished immediately, others were found half dead and mutilated of hands or legs, others were injured in other parts of the body. When God caused the earthquake to cease, the workmen who survived again returned to their task, partly because such was the edict of the emperor, and partly because they were themselves interested in the undertaking. Men often, in endeavoring to gratify their own passions, seek what is injurious to them, reject what would be truly advantageous, and are deluded-by the idea that nothing is really useful except what is agreeable to them. When once led astray by this error, they are no longer able to act in a manner conducive to their own interests, or to take warning by the calamities which are visited upon them.

The Jews, I believe, were just in this state; for, instead of regarding this unexpected earthquake as a manifest indication that God was opposed to the re-erection of their temple, they proceeded to recommence the work. But all parties relate, that they had scarcely returned to the undertaking, when fire burst suddenly from the foundations of the temple, and consumed several of the workmen.

This fact is fearlessly stated, and believed by all; the only discrepancy in the narrative is that some maintain that flame burst from the interior of the temple, as the workmen were striving to force an entrance, while others say that the fire proceeded directly from the earth. In whichever way the phenomenon might have occurred, it is equally wonderful. A more tangible and still more extraordinary prodigy ensued; suddenly the sign of the cross appeared spontaneously on the garments of the persons engaged in the undertaking. These crosses were disposed like stars, and appeared the work of art. Many were hence led to confess that Christ is God, and that the rebuilding of the temple was not pleasing to Him; others presented themselves in the church, were initiated, and besought Christ, with hymns and supplications, to pardon their transgression. If any one does not feel disposed to believe my narrative, let him go and be convinced by those who heard the facts I have related from the eyewitnesses of them, for they are still alive. Let him inquire, also, of the Jews and pagans who left the work in an incomplete state, or who, to speak more accurately, were able to commence it.
lol...

Understand.. no matter what I think or what you think, these men... this temple society with it's authentic tribe of levite priest/builders they have already been funded. the poles are cut, they are of the right stock the skins are sown and everything sits as we speak ready to go together in a warehouse over there somewhere. what's more these men on the weekends practice putting together temples just to have the real thing up and running ASAP.

So I don't know why you are trying to convince me to not build... not my call. the call has been made I'm just letting you know... this is not some far flung future event. this literally could be tomorrow morning as they are 14 hours ahead of us.

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oldrunner

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2018
usa
✟59,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Democrats

The Ark of the Covenant will have to be broth out first. IMO, this will start the process of turning the people back toward God, from secularism. The people will demand a Temple then.

https://www.templeinstitute.org/ark_of_the_covenant.htm

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

are you lol'ing at the jews who died trying to rebuild the temple in 363 ad? or maybe its the pagans who wanted the jews to succeed in order to disprove Christianity?

So I don't know why you are trying to convince me to not build... not my call.

not trying to convince you not to build, just showing what happened when the jews attempted to build a 3rd temple.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,645.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ultimately it does not matter at all because God will build the prophesied Temple in His time and in His way. Remember, the ritual offerings continued to be made in Jerusalem until a.d. 70 when Titus sacked Jerusalem, destroying the temple, and offering a pig on the altar. All of those offerings accounted for nothing in God's sight.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
are you lol'ing at the jews who died trying to rebuild the temple in 363 ad? or maybe its the pagans who wanted the jews to succeed in order to disprove Christianity?

not trying to convince you not to build, just showing what happened when the jews attempted to build a 3rd temple.
no sport I am laughing because you think it matters one ounce to show me what happened in 363ad... It is now beyond funny that your still trying to warn me of impending doom..

Look I don't care.. i don't care what happens in 363 and I don't care what happens to this jewish temple building society. Just though those who were waiting for some super modern super temple to be built, to be aware that technically the tabernacle would literally do the same job kicking off the end days. even then Good for them for getting us all on the way home!

• Useful
Upvote 0