norbie

Veteran
Jan 23, 2007
✟9,654.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
My dear brother in Christ, remember the movie 'the sound of music'??
The Lady was feeling she is falling in love and run back to the Abby, run back to hide and burry her feelings. And what did Mother Prior said or better sung? 'Clime every mountain' .
You are a great young man with all your encouraging posts, now it's time for yourself: stand in front of a mirror and say, 'I can do it - I will take on all challenges'.
You can and the Salvos will be proud of you.
I will pray for you,
your brother in Christ, Norbie:hug:

Reactions: sk8Joyful
Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that sometimes you don't actually need someone to shake you by the shoulders, in fact you already know that you need to "get over it" but sometimes a friend who will listen is what's needed. I have never been the type to say "get over it" to people, sometimes I do, but it's usually regretted and said in the heat of the moment.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Ha.. can I speak in faith.. :)

You are already over it brother!! Because of Christ within!! He already took the punishment for any mistake, failure, sin or problem you would ever or could ever have.. He conquered the grave..

1 John 4:4
You, dear brother, are from God and have overcome the evil one, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

The more we look at a problem the bigger it gets.. the more we see ourselves the smaller we think of ourselves.. BUT... The more we look up to God through Jesus.. the less we look at our problems and the more hope we have that victory is ours..

Jesus the perfect spotless lamb of God.. died to set us free and make us righteous!! We gain everything because Jesus gave up everything.. Halleujah!

So many quote the latter part of that scripture.. but it is the first part that explains the second part..

We are overcomers.. and we have overcome the evil one.. or any way He might tempt us.. if anything troubles us.. we can say.. we are overcomers because greater is He in us.. Because of what He has done.. we are conquerors..

Don't beat yourself up, there is now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus.. look upon Him and live!! :)

Upvote 0