Visit site
✟293,592.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There are over 100 instances in the NT of Jesus and the Apostles claiming "the end is nigh" or derivatives of such, and Jesus Himself blesses the literal, Human interpretation of such language in Matthew 24:33.
Matthew 24:33 says that when we [God's people] see these things, [the signs, such as the 'fig tree budding', which can only be the Jewish people returning to the Land and making it blossom again.] THEN we will know the end is near, at the very door.
Will the Master arrive at a time that we have not been told and in a manner that we least expect? Matthew 24:50, Yes, He will.
Can you point to any eschatological doctrine you uphold that is mentioned over 100 times in scripture?
I have a list of 116 scriptures describing the Lord's Day of wrath, the Sixth Seal devastation of the earth by an explosion of the sun. They will all be literally fulfilled on that terrible Day.
I'm sorry my picture has touched such a sensitive nerve with you keras. I happen like the picture. It does not violate any CF rule that I'm aware of, but feel free to report me if you think otherwise. That you find silhouettes of dancing animals offensive is your issue. I'm not responsible for what you choose to be offended by.
If I remember correctly you had another, worse picture before.
What I am saying, is posting any picture as you do, sets the tone of your post. That tone, from the picture and the way you write, is like you know it all and us poor suckers are deluded marionettes. Acts 13:40-41

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
FredVB said:
It is not obvious to me that is close. I don't see it is the case that the wrath of Yahweh is the next thing in prophecy. For instance, in the new testament of the Bible in prophecy there is a very great deception coming on all in the world who aren't repenting, before the coming wrath. America will become irrelevant before that. And judgment is not for the redeemed to experience, Christ bore it all for them.

keras said:
Yes, going by past failed predictions, where well-meaning people thought the 'end was nigh', it seems sensible to say: What has happened to His promised Coming? Our ancestors have died and everything goes on just as it always has done....2 Peter 3:4
However, it is obvious that there is a convergence of signs that point to a forthcoming dramatic worldwide change. Too much to list here, but the critical one is Iran now ready and waiting for the right moment to 'wipe Israel off the map'.
God has given us plenty of information about these end times. Do you choose to discount it?

Where is whatever I said that has you conclude I was discounting or choosing to discount what God is showing, or indeed that I am such a one that this passage of the second epistle of Peter refers to? Where is it specified that it is Iran that is the chief threat to Israel in their land, in biblical prophecy? You and some others will see it obvious that signs show prophesied change worldwide is extremely close. I believe such change will come, but it isn't obvious to me, or to all others, that it is as close as you say it is. I see it more certain that change will come with America to be weakened or it is facing something more destructive to it, it could involve all our irresponsibility to this world God is providing for us, and with many that are in it.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 24:33 says that when we [God's people] see these things, [the signs, such as the 'fig tree budding', which can only be the Jewish people returning to the Land and making it blossom again.]

Such is evidence of your Biased opinion that the fig tree budding can ONLY mean the Jewish people returning to their land.

Those of us who take the entirety of scripture into account, and harmonize Matt 24 with its paralells, understand from Luke's account that your opinion can not be true:

Luke 21:29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

THEN we will know the end is near, at the very door.
So here (and apparently ONLY here) you agree that When Jesus uses Near, He means means NEAR in the perspective of Men, and not in the perspective of God.
Excellent. Its a start anyway.

How you pick and choose which "near" means near in mans perspective and which means near in God's perspective remains a mystery, and is certainly not done with any scriptural instruction you can point to. It is clearly only your previously held Bias that dictates the difference to you.

If I remember correctly you had another, worse picture before.
What I am saying, is posting any picture as you do, sets the tone of your post. That tone, from the picture and the way you write, is like you know it all and us poor suckers are deluded marionettes. Acts 13:40-41

The opposite is true.
Unlike your chosen manner of posting, I don't make any claims or accusations that those who have a different understanding of eschatology than I do are "lost" or "of the enemy", or "Heretical".

You are the one claiming to be the know it all here Keras, claiming only you have the Correct understanding of these things and those of us who differ with you are "lost" and "don't believe the Bible".

Your above accusation is Classic Projection at its finest.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Luke 21:29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree,

and all the trees.

30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

israel-map.jpg

Starting from the top and continuing clockwise: Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt.

Lebanon (1943)

Following World War I, France acquired a mandate over the northern portion of the former Ottoman Empire province of Syria. The French separated out the region of Lebanon in 1920, and granted this area independence in 1943.

Syria (1946)

Following World War I, France acquired a mandate over the northern portion of the former Ottoman Empire province of Syria. The French administered the area as Syria until granting it independence in 1946.

Jordan (1946)

Following World War I and the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, the UK received a mandate to govern much of the Middle East. Britain separated out a semi-autonomous region of Transjordan from Palestine in the early 1920s, and the area gained its independence in 1946; it adopted the name of Jordan in 1950.

Egypt (1952)

Partially independent from the UK in 1922, Egypt acquired full sovereignty with the overthrow of the British-backed monarchy in 1952.

Israel (1948)

Following World War II, Britain withdrew from its mandate of Palestine, and the UN proposed partitioning the area into Arab and Jewish states, an arrangement rejected by the Arabs. Nonetheless, an Israeli state was declared in 1948 and Israel subsequently defeated the Arab armies in a series of wars that did not end deep tensions between the two sides.

Do you think that this all was just a coincidence?

All between the years 1943 and 1952 –all within five years of the birth of The Fig Tree in 1948. These trees were not even nations before WW1 they were just parts of the Ottoman Empire and then parts of the British Empire or the French.

"“Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near"

"And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

"Then all the trees of the woods will rejoice before the Lord.
For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,592.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Where is it specified that it is Iran that is the chief threat to Israel in their land, in biblical prophecy?
Elam, the southern and western region of Iran:
Isaiah 21:6, Iran and her allies, prepare to attack.
Jeremiah 49:35-36, At the moment of attack, the Lord will destroy them.
Ezekiel 32:24-25, They go to Sheol along with all the godless peoples.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,592.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Unlike your chosen manner of posting, I don't make any claims or accusations that those who have a different understanding of eschatology than I do are "lost" or "of the enemy", or "Heretical".
I have never used those terms about anyone.
Confused, deluded and blinded because of false beliefs, maybe. Isaiah 29:9-12

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
israel-map.jpg

All between the years 1943 and 1952 –all within five years of the birth of The Fig Tree in 1948. These trees were not even nations before WW1 they were just parts of the Ottoman Empire and then parts of the British Empire or the French.

"“Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near"

4, (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt) does not = ALL

Unless of course you do not prefer a literal interpretation?
Then I guess you can make "ALL" mean anything you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
israel-map.jpg

Starting from the top and continuing clockwise: Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt.

Lebanon (1943)

Following World War I, France acquired a mandate over the northern portion of the former Ottoman Empire province of Syria. The French separated out the region of Lebanon in 1920, and granted this area independence in 1943.

Syria (1946)

Following World War I, France acquired a mandate over the northern portion of the former Ottoman Empire province of Syria. The French administered the area as Syria until granting it independence in 1946.

Jordan (1946)

Following World War I and the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, the UK received a mandate to govern much of the Middle East. Britain separated out a semi-autonomous region of Transjordan from Palestine in the early 1920s, and the area gained its independence in 1946; it adopted the name of Jordan in 1950.

Egypt (1952)

Partially independent from the UK in 1922, Egypt acquired full sovereignty with the overthrow of the British-backed monarchy in 1952.

Israel (1948)

Following World War II, Britain withdrew from its mandate of Palestine, and the UN proposed partitioning the area into Arab and Jewish states, an arrangement rejected by the Arabs. Nonetheless, an Israeli state was declared in 1948 and Israel subsequently defeated the Arab armies in a series of wars that did not end deep tensions between the two sides.

Do you think that this all was just a coincidence?

I think the fig tree blooming is talking about people seeing the specific prophecies Jesus announced in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21. I don't believe it is Israel becoming a nation again. I think that's significant, but not a fulfillment of the parable of the fig tree.

Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I think the fig tree blooming is talking about people seeing the specific prophecies Jesus announced in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21. I don't believe it is Israel becoming a nation again. I think that's significant, but not a fulfillment of the parable of the fig tree.

Hi Luke, Peaceful Sabbath

It's too close to call at this point. The exciting part of it is that we don't have too long to wait in order to find out. In 1969 there was a corporation formed in Israel for the restoration of the old city of Jerusalem, that's a fact. The piece of evidence that remains elusive is Knesset data from that time of the actual vote or official decree.

Newton seemed to be able to figure out the vernacular of Daniel 9:25 without realizing why there had to be a provision in the language for a primary and potential secondary visitation of Messiah. He just seemed to realize that "For Daniel's Prophecies reach to the end of the world; and there is scarce a Prophecy in the Old Testament concerning Christ, which doth not in something or other relate to his second coming" as he put it.

Still, it does seem uncanny that a 1969 decree plus 7 sevens or 49 years is the equivalent of 1948 plus a 70 year "generation". If there was no Fig Tree showing it's leaves in 1948, there wouldn't likely have been a command to restore Jerusalem in 1969.

Sir Isaac Newton
on Daniel 9:

"The former part of the Prophecy related to the first coming of Christ, being dated to his coming as a Prophet; this being dated to his coming to be Prince or King, seems to relate to his second coming. There, the Prophet was consummate, and the most holy anointed: here, he that was anointed comes to be Prince and to reign. For Daniel's Prophecies reach to the end of the world; and there is scarce a Prophecy in the Old Testament concerning Christ, which doth not in something or other relate to his second coming."

"This part of the Prophecy being therefore not yet fulfilled, I shall not attempt a particular interpretation of it, but content myself with observing, that as the seventy and the sixty two weeks were Jewish weeks, ending with sabbatical years; so the seven weeks are the compass of a Jubilee, and begin and end with actions proper for a Jubilee, and of the highest nature for which a Jubilee can be kept: and that since the commandment to return and to build Jerusalem, precedes the Messiah the Prince 49 years; it may perhaps come forth not from the Jews themselves, but from some other kingdom friendly to them, and precede their return from captivity, and give occasion to it."

"Thus have we in this short Prophecy, a prediction of all the main periods relating to the coming of the Messiah; the time of his birth, that of his death, that of the rejection of the Jews, the duration of the Jewish war whereby he caused the city and sanctuary to be destroyed, and the time of his second coming: and so the interpretation here given is more full and complete and adequate to the design, than if we should restrain it to his first coming only, as Interpreters usually do. We avoid also the doing violence to the language of Daniel, by taking the seven weeks and sixty two weeks for one number. Had that been Daniel's meaning, he would have said sixty and nine weeks, and not seven weeks and sixty two weeks."

And the JQDC was established in 1969 by the Government of Israel.

http://www.rova-yehudi.org.il/company-profile/

The Company for the Reconstruction and Development of the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem Ltd. (JQDC) is the only fully owned government company operating within the environs of the Old City of Jerusalem.
(The company is fully owned by the Ministry of Construction and Housing).

The company was established in 1969, after the liberation of Jerusalem, and is the governmental arm for carrying out governmental policy in the Old City of Jerusalem.JQDC is the primary real-estate leaser of public land, totaling some 133 dunams within the walls of the Old City (zone of appropriation) and an additional 17.500 dunams outside the walls (in the City of David).
The company also acts as a government housing company, and as such it acts as real-estate registrar, conversion and transfer of rights, legal prosecution regarding the appropriation, demands of ownership, evictions and management of the land registration ledgers.

attachment.php

St. Petersburg Times 1969:

JERUSALEM - One of the most dramatic restoration projects in the history of cities is forging ahead in the ancient walled city of Jerusalem. The reconstruction of the Jewish quarter of the Old City, lost to the Jews in the 1948 war after centuries of occupancy, is one of the high priority projects of the Israeli government.
The Jewish quarter, which consist of about 25 acres on the eastern side of the Old City, was confiscated by the Israelis on their entrance into the Old City immediately after the 1967 six day war.
RIGHT NOW, it is made up about equally of the jumbled, picturesque building accretions of hundreds of years and the rubble of destruction. In the future, it will be a meticulously restored historic enclave for modern occupancy by 500 to 700 families and commercial enterprises, or about 2000 to 3000 people.
The rebuilding and reoccupation of the Jewish quarter has particular significance for the Israelis. It represents more than the consolidation of Israel's geographic gains by settling Jews in the eastern part of the occupied territory. It re-establishes a Jewish community in it's ancient and traditional location within the Old City walls and carries a high degree of religious symbolism.

"Know therefore and understand,
that from the going forth of the commandment to
restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince
shall be seven weeks"

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

"I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your forefathers as the earliest fruit on the fig tree in its first season

Unless of course you do not prefer a literal interpretation?
Then I guess you can make "ALL" mean anything you want.

So you think it was just one big coinkydink that those historical neighbors of Israel all came back to life at about the same time as the Fig? It's not that I don't prefer a literal interpretation, it's that a literal one won't work or make any sense here.

The Fig tree sheds it's WINTER fruit, not summer.

I wonder what you think "all the trees" means.

When Jesus says: "So also, when you see these things taking place", He has to be talking about the earlier items from the list because the idea here is that He's trying to give us a heads up on the "coming of the son of Man". In other words if we wait untill we see "men's hearts failing them for fear" or "the powers of the heaven to be shaken" it's too late to be a warning sign.

Maybe 1948 or even 1969 is too early for some people to know about but if I were living in an apartment that was above a tattoo parlor that was next to a sodomite bar in a downtown sin city, I would rather have every indicator that was available to me before that dreadful day.

But I understand that it's an incredible thing to consider because it would mean that He is right at the very door now. I'm thinking that the correct thing to do may be to be silent before the Day of the Lord.

OT, I was curious about your picture of the dancing animals. I remember your old avatar of the one single psychedelic yellow bear. So I did an image search with tin eye and couldn't find too much except that those same images kept coming up on various cannabis forums. I haven't had a TV in operation since 2006 so for all that I know the little dancing animals may be part of some new sit com or characters in a children's cartoon show.

What are they any way?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

God reveals future events to His prophets so they can be God's messengers to His people.

While Ezekiel was in Babylonian captivity, God told him the exact day Babylon's final assault against Jerusalem would begin.
God also told Ezekiel his wife would die as a sign of the destruction of Jerusalem/temple.

The irony about Ezekiel... at the beginning of his ministry, God told him Israel was too rebellious to hearken to him.
But afterwards... when what Ezekiel [ie, God] had told them came to pass... they would know a prophet had been in their midst.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
FredVB said: " Where is it specified that it is Iran that is the chief threat to Israel in their land, in biblical prophecy? "
______

Elam, the southern and western region of Iran:
Isaiah 21:6, Iran and her allies, prepare to attack.
Jeremiah 49:35-36, At the moment of attack, the Lord will destroy them.
Ezekiel 32:24-25, They go to Sheol along with all the godless peoples.

Elam was the son of Shem [grandson of Noah.] Genesis 10:22

Elam was conquered by Babylon = Jeremiah 49

Secular history tells us that Cyrus [God's anointed king = Isaiah 45] first arose in Elam.
And that dovetails with Jeremiah 49:38 "I will set My throne in Elam." The Babylonian
governor of Elam defected to Cyrus. Cyrus united the Medes/Persians into God's army
[Isaiah 13.] Cyrus conquered Babylon, liberated God's people and decreed the temple
in Jerusalem be rebuilt. Cyrus' Persians ruled from Egypt to India... including Judea...
for two centuries. But Cyrus was different from most kings... he appointed governors
of the different lands from among the people of those lands. Thus Israelites were able
to rule in Judea under the sovereignty and protection of Cyrus, Darius, Xerxes, etc...
during which Jerusalem and the temple were rebuilt. Ezra 6

... Cyrus, He is My shepherd, and shall perform all My pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem,
Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Isaiah 44:28

Last edited:
Reactions: tranquil
Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is it specified that it is Iran that is the chief threat to Israel in their land, in biblical prophecy?

As I posted in detail above... in the OT... after Cyrus arose in Elam to create the Persian empire... Persia was Israel's ally.

In Ezekiel 38:5... prophecy about the end of the age... Persia is listed among Gog's allies.

But it is important to note that Cyrus' Persians were different racially [they were Aryans] and religiously [they were
Zoroastrians.] The ancient Zoroastrians worshiped one invisible god they called "Wise Lord", had a form of baptism
and believed in the future resurrection of the dead. Ironically, like the Israelites, Cyruis' Persians were also divided
into 10-12 tribes. I believe they were descendants of the "lost" 10 Northern tribes of Israel that Assyria had resettled
in the "cities of the Medes" in the 8th century BC. 2 Kings 17:6 2 Kings 18:11

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,914.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We are way off topic so let us get back to the OP.

Gen 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.KJV

Gen. 7:4 For in seven days I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living thing that I have made I will blot out from the face of the ground.” ESV

Gen. 7:4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.” NIV

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

According to scripture, Noah knew the day exactly when the rain would start the flood. Do you believe the Church, the Body of Christ will receive like knowledge of he onset of the start of the tribulation events .

Do you think the body of Christ will know as Noah knew exactly when the GT will begin ?

• Agree
Reactions: Eljai
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Gen 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.KJV

Gen. 7:4 For in seven days I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living thing that I have made I will blot out from the face of the ground.” ESV

Gen. 7:4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.” NIV

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

According to scripture, Noah knew the day exactly when the rain would start the flood. Do you believe the Church, the Body of Christ will receive like knowledge of he onset of the start of the tribulation events .

We are way off topic so let us get back to the OP.

Do you think the body of Christ will know as Noah knew exactly when the GT will begin ?

Yes, but not seven days before even though that sounds nice. Seven days would be too much time. None of the Christians would go to work because they couldn't get any sleep, they would worry themselves to death.

I'm the wrong guy to answer this because I think that the appointed time of the end began last year. But within this appointed time there will be the outbreak of what Jesus referred to as: "great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short". And yes, I think that based on my own read that God's people will be in the loop sometime prior to the sudden destructive start of it all.

Take a look again at Revelation 8 during the casting down of the censer in Heaven's Temple and notice that something has caused "all" of the saints to be praying at the same time.

"And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth, and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake"

Now this all happens just before a third of the earth is burned up, which I think will be hard to miss.

But what is causing "all" of the saints to be praying in numbers here?

It can't be a regional issue, it must be a global event.

Some one sets off a nuke?

Maybe.

But what if a secret message is sent only to God's true Ecclesia via the 1st of the seven thunders. Like when a voice from a cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” Remember in John 12 only Jesus' followers could hear the voice, the crowd only thought that it had "thundered".

But even when the disciples heard it at the mount of transfiguration, "they fell on their faces and were terrified". So if something like this takes place it certainly would cause a world wide simultaneous prayer outbreak of the saints. I imagine that would wake the saints up in the middle of the night on the other side of the world.

But I bet none of them will have the time to make a youtube video about it. So it's probably going to be a matter of minutes before the censer is cast down.

I'm just thinking out loud sitting here in the shade on a beautiful Sabbath afternoon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,592.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The world will have 24 hours to prepare for the Lord's Day of wrath. Jeremiah 6:24-26, Jeremiah 30:6-7, Ezekiel 7:17
Most will survive by keeping under shelter, but we Christians are told to call upon the Name of the Lord for His protection. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
Re the Great Trib, we will know when that starts, by the Anti-Christ desecrating the Temple.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,914.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The world will have 24 hours to prepare for the Lord's Day of wrath. Jeremiah 6:24-26, Jeremiah 30:6-7, Ezekiel 7:17
Most will survive by keeping under shelter, but we Christians are told to call upon the Name of the Lord for His protection. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
Re the Great Trib, we will know when that starts, by the Anti-Christ desecrating the Temple.
I think this is plausible.

Upvote 0