Sen. Hirono grills Amy Coney Barrett for describing sexual orientation as a ‘preference’

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
When you find the LGB gene, I'll agree with you. Until then it's preferential, and unlike something like the color of ones skin, absolutely can change or at least doesn't have to be something everyone near you know about without making the choice to tell them.

I see no good excuse for denigrating the dignity of gay people, merely because other people may not want to know gay people exist and love their significant others or spouses and raise families like everybody else.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
When you find the LGB gene, I'll agree with you. Until then it's preferential, and unlike something like the color of ones skin, absolutely can change or at least doesn't have to be something everyone near you know about without making the choice to tell them.
What about with other animals that display homosexual behavior? Is it choice for them, too? How did they come to make that choice?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m not familiar with the law. What exactly is your complaint about it?
It is a bill that was passes in California that essentially allowes men as old as 25 to have anal or oral sex with someone as young as 15 and not have to be put on a sex offender database. As long as it is consensual of course.. Apparently, in California, it is discrimination to the LGBT community to keep young men from having sex with young boys. But if that actually is "protecting young minors" then I apologize.

• Informative
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States