Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Elongated skulls were produced from birth by wrapping the babies skulls. They were not born like that.

There are scientist and 'scientists!'

Some got degrees from the university of make believe and fantasies!

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,805.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Elongated skulls were produced from birth by wrapping the babies skulls. They were not born like that.

There are lots of humans living today over 7 feet tall. Have you seen the players on the NBA?

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,076.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The only big foot i have seen is fom Billy the Rottweiler next door!!!!
Maybe I could fool you with a few fake photos?
No evidence?

How tall do you think that the person who had this skull would have been.. Anyone of normal stature would have never been able to walk around with a head this size.

Not only that, but it is missing the common sutures of bone that every single human skull has.. bar none. Also, the Foramen Magnum ( the hole where the spinal cord enters the skull to connects to the brain.. is in the wrong spot.

None of these can be caused by the practice of "cradle boarding" which cannot increase skull volume, move the foramen magnum or change the sutures.

This is one of many many giant skulls found around the world. Some have had their DNA tested as well... Not human.

View attachment 324444
Twaddle
I think people should come to grips with the existence of giant humans, like the Dinka tribe of South Sudan.
How can I come to grips with one of
those? I'm not even five Imperial feet tall!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,805.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe I could fool you with a few fake photos?

Twaddle

How can I come to grips with one of
those? I'm not even five Imperial feet tall!
^_^ Just admit these giants do exist.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

First of all, I agree, cradle boarding and wrapping of babies heads, did take place.

However, this cannot:
1/ increase the interior volume of a skull.
2/ change the suture orientation of the skull from that of every human skull.
3/ move the foremen magnum to a different placement than other human skulls.

Here's a theory.. These giants were so powerful and superior to humans that they were feared and maybe even worshiped.

Sooooo, the people wrapped the heads of their babies in order to mimic them and show fealty ...

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That's quite the scientific response.

I have presented evidence that proves that there were beings with skulls 2/3 larger than human skulls, that have different bone structure and suture patterns than human skulls, a different location of the foreman magnum than human skulls and have been tested and show different DNA than humans.
If you take the time to actually research these skulls.. you will find that they are found all over the world... they are not random occurrences.

Care to support your view with scientific facts that show that these are not what I have shown them to be?

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,076.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's quite the scientific response.

I have presented evidence that proves that there were beings with skulls 2/3 larger than human skulls, that have different bone structure and suture patterns than human skulls, a different location of the foreman magnum than human skulls and have been tested and show different DNA than humans.
If you take the time to actually research these skulls.. you will find that they are found all over the world... they are not random occurrences.

Care to support your view with scientific facts that show that these are not what I have shown them to be?
No doubt you believe you have done that.
But your sources are not reputable.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Fake evidence would be the best way of describing it.
If you want to call it fake.. You should give evidence for your claim.
These are not fake. They are well established archeological finds.
It shouldn't be hard for you as there are numerous articles by main stream science and news sorces that make the claim that they are just cradle boarded human skulls.
They, however, are just perpetuating the lie.
If you really want to know the truth, LA Marzulli and Brian Foerster have actually done research on these and DNA testing.
they all have ancestory that leads to the middle east and are not "fully human".

I have watched videos presented by these two men and they have had doctors on their videos that simply state that the things like
large eye orbits, double rows of teeth, unusual suture and bone plates, along with the size and weight of the skull combined with the placement of the foreman magnum... is not cradle boarding but genetic.

There is never any shortage of articles sloughing this off as "nothing to see here". But, if you really care about the truth.... it's not that simple.

Brian Foerster, author and expert on elongated skulls appears to agree with Marzulli, he noted that these strange skulls have a cranial volume 25% larger than conventional human skulls and is 60% heavier. He further states that “they contain two small holes in the back of the skull, perpendicular to the cranial suture present in the parietal plate of the skull. Normal human skulls are comprised of three major bone plates, the frontal plate, and the two parietal plates behind this, intersecting the frontal plate making a T shape. The other factor is that there is only one parietal plate present in these skulls where the normal human one has two.”

Foerster claims that these “beings” either interbred with normal humans, and over time the genetic elongated skull characteristics began to disappear and resulted in the necessity of later cranial deformation, or they may have been wiped out by other people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No doubt you believe you have done that.
But your sources are not reputable.
You have no sources.
The video that I have shown is from a "alien" based show. Not my first choice. Not a bible friendly source.. But it did state the truth.. they are not human.

Check out LA Marzulli and Brian Foerster.. they have spent their own money and time to search out a lab that would even do the DNA testing.

It would seem that scienctists know enough to not get involved.

One lab took their money, did the DNA tests and refused to give them the results.

Luckely they used three labs and one was honest enough to give them the results..

You can watch it on L. A. Marzulli Streaming

OR... not.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,076.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You have no sources.
The video that I have shown is from a "alien" based show. Not my first choice. Not a bible friendly source.. But it did state the truth.. they are not human.

Check out LA Marzulli and Brian Foerster.. they have spent their own money and time to search out a lab that would even do the DNA testing.

It would seem that scienctists know enough to not get involved.

One lab took their money, did the DNA tests and refused to give them the results.

Luckely they used three labs and one was honest enough to give them the results..

You can watch it on L. A. Marzulli Streaming

OR... not.
It's the usual.
The "mainstream" won't touch it because
( plug in the conspiracy)

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If you want to call it fake.. You should give evidence for your claim.
These are not fake. They are well established archeological finds.
It shouldn't be hard for you as there are numerous articles by main stream science and news sorces that make the claim that they are just cradle boarded human skulls.
They, however, are just perpetuating the lie.
If you really want to know the truth, LA Marzulli and Brian Foerster have actually done research on these and DNA testing.
they all have ancestory that leads to the middle east and are not "fully human".

I have watched videos presented by these two men and they have had doctors on their videos that simply state that the things like
large eye orbits, double rows of teeth, unusual suture and bone plates, along with the size and weight of the skull combined with the placement of the foreman magnum... is not cradle boarding but genetic.

There is never any shortage of articles sloughing this off as "nothing to see here". But, if you really care about the truth.... it's not that simple.

Brian Foerster, author and expert on elongated skulls appears to agree with Marzulli, he noted that these strange skulls have a cranial volume 25% larger than conventional human skulls and is 60% heavier. He further states that “they contain two small holes in the back of the skull, perpendicular to the cranial suture present in the parietal plate of the skull. Normal human skulls are comprised of three major bone plates, the frontal plate, and the two parietal plates behind this, intersecting the frontal plate making a T shape. The other factor is that there is only one parietal plate present in these skulls where the normal human one has two.”

Foerster claims that these “beings” either interbred with normal humans, and over time the genetic elongated skull characteristics began to disappear and resulted in the necessity of later cranial deformation, or they may have been wiped out by other people.

Its still all fake my friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People who believe in such things
as Nessie, Bigfoot or giants despite
there there being zero evidence for
them are demonstrating how naive
and gullible they are, and giving reason
to doubt their credibility in anything they say.
Like who would think they could ever catch a coelacanth?

The most famous photo of Nessie is an admitted fraud. Some of the Bigfoot "evidence" likely stems from such. When it comes to giants, we have to ask how big? There are peoples that are above average in height and families that are above average in height, and people afflicted with pituitary disorders that give them taller than average height. Those are the giants.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,076.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Like who would think they could ever catch a coelacanth?

The most famous photo of Nessie is an admitted fraud. Some of the Bigfoot "evidence" likely stems from such. When it comes to giants, we have to ask how big? There are peoples that are above average in height and families that are above average in height, and people afflicted with pituitary disorders that give them taller than average height. Those are the giants.
Unknown species of rare deep ocean fish
are still being found.
The coelacanth was a surprise because
all of its known ancestry was fresh water,
and disappeared 65 000years ago.

Fossilizing a deep sea creature is all
but impossible.

The interest in it was not that it was a
"new" species but that it's related
to the crossopterygian ( cheating
is to check spelling) species ancestral
to amphibians and the rest of us.

And that, being largely unchanged from cretaceous
days, it revealed much about its extinct relatives.

Nevertheless it's always brought up by
the cryptid fans, as evidence for
Hippogryphs or whatever.

As for unusually tall people, the very tallest,
like Andre the Giant are rare, and, very
unhealthy, short lived.

I'm just a hair over 150 cm, so America is the
land if giants, to me.

Upvote 0