Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There have been threads on here before in regards to the existence of giants and the Smithsonian cover ups etc. People argued that the pictures were not real... which, in all reality, many were not. But, many were real. So were the news paper articles stating that huge skeletons had been found in the US.

People argued and argued. Now, there is actual proof that scientists at universities have done DNA work that has left them no choice but to admit that giants were real.

In the video I have posted, the one guy even admits that it was ignored because it didn't fit with the history that they wanted to present.

Tell me what you think.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
There have been threads on here before in regards to the existence of giants and the Smithsonian cover ups etc. People argued that the pictures were not real... which, in all reality, many were not. But, many were real. So were the news paper articles stating that huge skeletons had been found in the US.

People argued and argued. Now, there is actual proof that scientists at universities have done DNA work that has left them no choice but to admit that giants were real.

In the video I have posted, the one guy even admits that it was ignored because it didn't fit with the history that they wanted to present.

Tell me what you think.

For some reason your video is not appearing on your post, at least on my computer

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think giants were real. Ancient aliens....not so much. Unless those ancient aliens were fallen angels.
I agree. The fallen angels.. watcher class... mated with human women and created hybrids... IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Tell me what you think.
Show me research papers?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Masoretic Text and Septuagint cannot agree over whether Goliath was 9ft 9 inches or 6ft 9 inches ..

Also, unless they have a giant skeleton that has been preserved properly ... it's not science.

Thus, scientists didn't say anything.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
-

Nephilim of The Bible:

Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens,

Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim

I really like listening to Trey... that guy is spot on... love his style too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A 6ft plus guy in ancient times would have been seen as a giant. Anything else is pure fantasy...
If you listen to the video... These guys are talking about skelletons much taller than that. The one guy even asks why this has been ignored....
There is evidence for a history that has been kept from us.
It's not pure fantasy.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Show me research papers?
Research papers? It is my job to show these? The video mentions universities that have done DNA work. I'm sure you could contact those universities and request the papers that you are asking for from me.

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Masoretic Text and Septuagint cannot agree over whether Goliath was 9ft 9 inches or 6ft 9 inches ..

Also, unless they have a giant skeleton that has been preserved properly ... it's not science.

Thus, scientists didn't say anything.
Did you watch the video?

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think that it's idiotic to put much stock in a television show.
A television show that interviewed scientists doing research on the origins of DNA that doesn't fit the presently held view?

Science, by definition, holds views and theories that are meant to be continually questioned, tested and changed if new data dictates.

If, as researchers and historians, we ignore new facts and data.. because it may change what we previously held as truth... then we are living a lie.

This ignorance and stubbornness is a reality, however.

In the documentary "In Search of a Miracle, Against all odds" A Christian goes looking for archeological and historical evidence for the Exodus of the Biblical story. He is nervous because he doesn't know what it will do to his faith if he cannot find any tangible solid evidence.

Ironically, it is through the advice of an atheist historian that the researcher looks into the pharaoh named Ramses. He is advised by the atheist historian that maybe there was more than one Ramses.

He finds that, in fact, there were two Ramses during these relative times of history. When he shifts his time line to the time of this new Pharaoh.. bingo.. he finds all the evidence lines up and they actually locate archeological sites with tangible proof.

When they show this evidence to an Egyptian who holds office in National Antiquities and History department.. The Egyptian official agrees with what they have found and it's legitimacy... but.. states that he won't change anything. No exhibits, no text books, no authentication documents.. which are now out dated and in error.. Flat out states that he will not do that... Even though he knows that their present details of history have been proven wrong.

Where is the integrity in that? We should hold on to old lies because it may cost money to change things to show the truth? It may offend people that have set views based on this false data?

This is why science must always be tested and challenged.. If we discover errors... and don't accept the new information.. why bother.

We might as well just make up a story that makes everyone feel good.

IMO.. truth should always be searched and when found.. the past errors should be corrected.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Has he ever investigated it? I haven't watched all his videos. Some are very lengthy.

I am not sure, but a while back when the flat earth was in its highest inquisitive peek. I remembr seeing post by people on one or two of his videos. Kind of saying he was making a mistake believing in the globe or something like that. He may, even have made a video in reply to their post, can not remember exactly.

• Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A television show...
Yep. A television show that's only as reliable as the people who edit it, who don't know much about science and who do know that the product they sell is an audience that they have to keep interested.

Upvote 0