Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Right now is not a good time for people. It's not a good time to be around them. It's not a good time to be one. A lot is going on, but I'm thinking the common denominator is people. Wear your mask and stay away from people.

It's part of the dehumanization as well - to stay away from people.

These are all being done on purpose to bring instability - by foreign nations that know more about America than the citizens realize.

If America collapsed, bombed and replaced regimes in the name of freedom, and in the name of protecting the citizens from their own government (winning global laud as the alleged enforcer of liberty for all humans), then why wouldn't a nation like Russia or China collapse, bomb or replace the regime in America under the guise of protecting American citizens from their own government?

The citizens weaponize police on their own citizens, people have to march to get basic rights - and we don't expect another nation will use our degeneracy to do the same thing we have done in the past? We are giving any nation in the world to legitimately "liberate" Americans, and all we do is apologize for the way we treat our own. It should not be this easy to collapse America.

Upvote 0

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A woman in Indianapolis was killed while walking by a BLM protests and saying "All lives matter" when they said "Black Lives Matter". For that she was shot 3 times.....

Marxism at it's finest.
Don't believe those that tell you that this has been going on all along, and we just didn't know. This is the left trying to take over your country. We need to defend it or we will lose it.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's part of the dehumanization as well - to stay away from people.

These are all being done on purpose to bring instability - by foreign nations that know more about America than the citizens realize.

If America collapsed, bombed and replaced regimes in the name of freedom, and in the name of protecting the citizens from their own government (winning global laud as the alleged enforcer of liberty for all humans), then why wouldn't a nation like Russia or China collapse, bomb or replace the regime in America under the guise of protecting American citizens from their own government?

The citizens weaponize police on their own citizens, people have to march to get basic rights - and we don't expect another nation will use our degeneracy to do the same thing we have done in the past? We are giving any nation in the world to legitimately "liberate" Americans, and all we do is apologize for the way we treat our own. It should not be this easy to collapse America.

Yeah. Look, I was finding comfort in knowing the problem is people, in general. You are bringing in all these specifics I have no way of knowing. You're messing up my false sense of security with your particulars. Besides, I am wholly confident Americans can mess this up without any outside help. Everybody else just needs to step back and let us take care of it.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Marxism at it's finest.
Don't believe those that tell you that this has been going on all along, and we just didn't know. This is the left trying to take over your country. We need to defend it or we will lose it.

Subsequent posts in this thread have shown the OP’s description of events to have been inaccurate. Is skipping over that information conservatism “at its finest”?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
that doesn't make the article deceptive.

I disagree....

That figure comes from a report released Thursday by the Anti-Defamation League that says 39 of the killings were “clearly motivated by hateful, racist ideology.”

39 huh? Let's see....the El Paso Walmart shooting left 23 dead. The Tree of Life Synagogue shooting left 11 dead....

That's 34 of those 39....we're talking almost exclusively about 2 incidents here. If that's some sort of "resurgence of right wing extremist violence"....what's the baseline number of incidents? 0? 1?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Are you familiar with the term “depraved indifference”?

Yeah...I think it's a pretty obvious case of excessive force that caused his death. I don't think there's a reasonable argument that the force wasn't intentional. It's not as if he accidentally applied pressure to his neck for 9 minutes.

I think, ultimately, that's the reasoning behind the elevated murder charges.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah...I think it's a pretty obvious case of excessive force that caused his death. I don't think there's a reasonable argument that the force wasn't intentional.

His obvious defences are (1) that he didn't know that what he was doing was dangerous (quite probably true, although an "incompetence plea" doesn't go down well) and (2) that the cause of death (the heart attack) was primarily due to pre-existing conditions.

Personally, I think Chauvin will get off on the murder charges, but probably not on the manslaughter.

Be that as it may, however, you have to be pretty depraved to think that the death of George Floyd justifies shooting innocent women and children.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
His obvious defences are (1) that he didn't know that what he was doing was dangerous (quite probably true, although an "incompetence plea" doesn't go down well) and

I don't expect the general public to understand how difficult it is to cuff a resisting subject behind their back. The techniques all look pretty rough or painful. I know a technique that looks similar to what he did....but he did it wrong. You wouldn't apply pressure to the neck, and once cuffs are applied...you would stop using the technique.

Even if you don't know this though....the general rule for any compliance technique is that once you have compliance (ie when the subject is no longer resisting) you stop applying the technique.

I haven't seen the footage in awhile...but I remember Mr Floyd not even really moving for a significant amount of time. I don't think the "ignorant to danger" argument will hold up.

(2) that the cause of death (the heart attack) was primarily due to pre-existing conditions.

I'm sure he'll argue this....I don't know what kind of success to expect from it.

Personally, I think Chauvin will get off on the murder charges, but probably not on the manslaughter.

I'd be surprised if he beat the murder charge.

Be that as it may, however, you have to be pretty depraved to think that the death of George Floyd justifies shooting innocent women and children.

You mean the riots in general?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't expect the general public to understand how difficult it is to cuff a resisting subject behind their back. The techniques all look pretty rough or painful. I know a technique that looks similar to what he did....but he did it wrong.

He did it wrong in several different ways. For one thing, Floyd should never have been kept on his stomach for so long.

But the question for the courts is not "did Chauvin follow best practice?" (which he obviously didn't) but "did Chauvin follow Minneapolis PD procedures?"

Specific episodes during the riots.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't expect the general public to understand how difficult it is to cuff a resisting subject behind their back. The techniques all look pretty rough or painful. I know a technique that looks similar to what he did....but he did it wrong. You wouldn't apply pressure to the neck, and once cuffs are applied...you would stop using the technique.

Even if you don't know this though....the general rule for any compliance technique is that once you have compliance (ie when the subject is no longer resisting) you stop applying the technique.

I haven't seen the footage in awhile...but I remember Mr Floyd not even really moving for a significant amount of time. I don't think the "ignorant to danger" argument will hold up.

I'm sure he'll argue this....I don't know what kind of success to expect from it.

I'd be surprised if he beat the murder charge.

Many suspects, when getting arrested, will claim some kind of medical emergency.
It's a standard stalling tactic to get out of going to jail for a little while longer.

Which is why the officers ignored George Floyd's claim about the pressure on his neck. George was obviously high on drugs...to any and all who saw him. He fought with the officers who were trying to detain him.
It was a pattern of behavior that had worked for George successfully in the past...but George was older now than before, he had been using many drugs for an extended time period, and George was infected with Covid-19.
All three conditions together is what got George. There was no way George wasn't going to die from the abuse of his body. The police just happened to be there.

BLM continues to use thugs as "poster children" for their cause... because there are equal rights in America for everyone. I have yet to see anyone get harassed for going to school, grocery shopping, eating in a restaurant, or other normal activities. (Used to happen)
What I do see is a huge amount of violence and resistance to authorities. And people taking advantage of the situation for political power and financial gain.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
No you wouldn't. Not if it meant your life. But you seem to think it's ok that a woman is killed for having an opinion. Very un American of you.

I am not OK with the woman being killed and I never said as much. All I suggested was that her comment was indiscrete in that situation.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Black lives matter has two ways to look at it..

1)BLM on a personal level is true as well as all lives matter.

2)BLM the group is an organization run by Marxist terrorist.
I truly believe that black lives DO matter, as do the lives of everyone, but after reading this article below on the BLM movement, I'm beginning to see a disturbing agenda behind the movement.

Do all black lives matter?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just being black can get you killed. By cops, nonetheless.
yes happens every day, and no cops are required because almost all blacks are killed by other blacks. Anyone concerned about all the black lives being ended or just the 15 or so per year killed by cops.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Again: so? I guess what I'm waiting for is a reason why that would mean that black lives don't matter. Or make the whole movement questionable. :sorry:
tulc(just a thought)

It would not mean that black lives don't matter . It would however explain why the movement, as described in its website, seems much more interested areas that have nothing to do with black lives mattering. Areas where the official BLM position somehow aligns with Marxist ideology.

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I disagree....

That figure comes from a report released Thursday by the Anti-Defamation League that says 39 of the killings were “clearly motivated by hateful, racist ideology.”

39 huh? Let's see....the El Paso Walmart shooting left 23 dead. The Tree of Life Synagogue shooting left 11 dead....

That's 34 of those 39....we're talking almost exclusively about 2 incidents here. If that's some sort of "resurgence of right wing extremist violence"....what's the baseline number of incidents? 0? 1?
does the ADL report count those 34 killings as part of the 39 figure or are they counted as killing and part of the 78 and the 39 are specifically murders?

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I truly believe that black lives DO matter, as do the lives of everyone, but after reading this article below on the BLM movement, I'm beginning to see a disturbing agenda behind the movement.

Do all black lives matter?
is that because of the agenda of the ChrsitianPost.com?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
is that because of the agenda of the ChrsitianPost.com?

One person wrote the article. If you disagree with his take, provide rebuttal to the author.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0