Saying "All Iives Matter" can get you killed

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
hmmm I must be missing the part where it was done because of racism - where does he confess that? Or do you actually have no evidence of that, as I thought?

You never asked for that. You asked for evidence of a black cop killing a white person. And you got it.

Now if we apply exactly the same logic you use then just the fact that a cop of one race kills someone of another race means it was a racist act. So in this case your own logic would call this a racist killing.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You never asked for that. You asked for evidence of a black cop killing a white person. And you got it.
Well that was the whole point - if you were following this conversation you'd know that I never said it never happened, in fact I said "I'm sure it did happen" but I was doubting that it was due to racism. Sure enough, he found one case (only one) and it was not racist at all.

Now if we apply exactly the same logic you use then just the fact that a cop of one race kills someone of another race means it was a racist act. So in this case your own logic would call this a racist killing.
Where is that my logic? Not all killings of black men by cops are racist. Most of them are.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Then why did you bring up.social workers in this situation?

And it hasn't been proven that police are ineffective. Police are effective in reducing crime. They wouldn't have helped in the current case unless one was right there. But over all they are effective

More COPS, less crime - ScienceDirect

In 2018 a paper in Princeton published that more Cops had reduced crime and had a cost benefit to boot.
Oh, so when you talk about gun control laws you like the argument that "well criminals will commit crimes no matter what so gun control laws don't do anything to stop that" but when it comes to cops (i.e. the ones who enforce laws including gun control laws) then all of a sudden criminals CAN be controlled somehow?

And since you like articles and research then you'll like this one that provides data that shows that firearm laws do in fact reduce firearm homicides:
Firearm Laws and Firearm Homicides

Let me know when you've decided whether laws stop criminals or whether criminals are never stopped by laws because since they're criminals they don't care about the law...

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A woman in Indianapolis was killed while walking by a BLM protests and saying "All lives matter" when they said "Black Lives Matter". For that she was shot 3 times.....

Thanks for the link @FreeinChrist

Indiana woman shot dead after saying ‘all lives matter': family

This shows the type of spirit operating in the black lives matter movement. It is a spirit of hate, a spirit of anger, a spirit of violence.

All lives matter not just the life of black persons alone. No race is superior or inferior, we are all equal.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
This shows the type of spirit operating in the black lives matter movement. It is a spirit of hate, a spirit of anger, a spirit of violence.

All lives matter not just the life of black persons alone. No race is superior or inferior, we are all equal.

Americans have to be told black lives matter, because it is clear to everyone except the American that blacks in America aren't even considered human. It should be an embarrassment that a nation has to be told how to treat it's own citizens, but Americans have always had your attitude toward minorities - it keeps "us" from having to face responsibility for benefiting from a system that subjugateds others.

If blacks were equal in America, Americans wouldn't be able to weaponized the police against them, and their bodies wouldn't remain in the street while Americans apologize for their murder. They wouldn't have been STRANGE FRUIT, and overall the world would be able to see this equality (since the world isn't stupid). The last PUBLIC lynching in America happened in 1981...40 years ago - when people were having (pre)Millenials.

The ironic hate is coming from Christians who can't even deign enough to love their neighbors as the Redeemer has demanded, people who have been taught by their prejudiced parents how to be express prejudice in a way that can be explained away as something else and persons who choose to retain an intense amount of ignorance in order to substantiate their actions.

For example, I guarantee if a cop had its knee on a DOG for 8 minutes while the dog yelped and cried out, the cop would be in jail for animal cruelty. But, not so for a human in America. And, you think BLM is about hate?

"We" Americans are transparently degenerate: who are you trying to convince that BLM is about hate? That is why America is being so easily destabilized: Americans treasure their disdain and prejudice against minorities in the nation, and foreign nations exploit the fact that the American house has always need divided.

America is so weak that it is giving its nation to the very "commies" it has feared for 70 years - all because they can't treat a certain group of people as human and equal. That is what makes us a joke. And, we will be judged for our ignorance and disdain for our own neighbor - especially since we always like to evangelize and tell others how God expects us to live. "We" worship hypocrisy and evil, not unity for common man. And, we are proud of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

In that case, your post shows the type of spirit operating amongst the haters of the black lives matter movement wherein reaction and emotion trump fact. You came into a thread 15 pages deep and commented on the OP as if it were 100% true, long after further evidence and discussion had established that the situation wasn't nearly as clear cut and that the confrontation had likely started after somebody in her party used the n-word.

• Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0