Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Didn't expect such a serious discussion. I thought it was probably a coincidence that made for a funny situation. Doubt the company sat down intentionally trying to create a brand with hidden messages for Satan. It has more to do with the appeal it has to people; why "Monster" and the cursing, it says something when "Angel" and lovable wholesome phrase wouldn't sell as much. But I think focusing elsewhere than an energy drink would be more effective, if felt necessary to address would been better apart of a larger cultural criticism.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

It is not the "zayin"; the zayin would be like a lowercase "t", and the vav a lowercase "r" in script context. (That alignment of the horizontal script with respect to the vertical script for the letter/number makes a difference.) You can see, then, how the zayin and vav would be different, and the Monster logo was interpreted as "vav vav vav."

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
In the OT God explicitly instructed the Hebrews to not take anything ==no spoils== nothing from the enemy camp... not any item.
Not even their energy drinks?

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A lot of good posts and points have been made in this thread.
I will say the design of the can is no coincidence.
And that particular drink is quite popular and trendy especially amongst the youth.
I see them wearing hats, shirts and even bumper stickers on their vehicles.
As well as several others with tattoos of the design.
Kinda weird in my opinion.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do recall the hub bub a long time ago about the logo with the stars etc... could be just a choice...
but on this one? What are the odds that having ALL those indicators at once would happen to also be satanic symbols? I bet really high.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
An upside down cross isn't necessarily satanic. The cross of St. Peter was used in the Church for centuries before a bunch of occult weirdos came along.

At least that woman cares enough to talk about something she believes in though. No idea if she's right or wrong but I must compliment her on caring enough about others to talk about what she believes in.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I do recall the hub bub a long time ago about the logo with the stars etc... could be just a choice...
but on this one? What are the odds that having ALL those indicators at once would happen to also be satanic symbols? I bet really high.

All fallen vessels are subjected to influence by spiritual principalities. Hopefully, it is the Holy Spirit, but humans are either dead on spirit, filled with the Holy Spirit, or fill with another lesser principality.

Nothing is by chance, or coincidence; human inability to see 20 years beyond is what makes very calculated events seem random.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is not the "zayin"; the zayin would be like a lowercase "t", and the vav a lowercase "r" in script context. (That alignment of the horizontal script with respect to the vertical script for the letter/number makes a difference.) You can see, then, how the zayin and vav would be different, and the Monster logo was interpreted as "vav vav vav."

I missed something in your reply because it makes no sense to me. The link shows correctly. (Please double check it)

Most people are probably unaware that Monster Energy drink hails Satan with it’s logo. The three lines that seem to make up the letter M are actually three Hebrew letter Vav’s – which have a numerical value of 6.

monster-666-2.jpg

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I missed something in your reply because it makes no sense to me. The link shows correctly. (Please double check it)

Most people are probably unaware that Monster Energy drink hails Satan with it’s logo. The three lines that seem to make up the letter M are actually three Hebrew letter Vav’s – which have a numerical value of 6.

View attachment 240535

What doesn't make sense? The argument was that monster had 3 "zayins" instead of "vav". I pointed out that zayin looks like a lowercase t in script, and the vav looks like a backwards lowercase "r" in script.

It was concerning the argument that a multi-billion corporation would never hide their deceit in plain sight - that the letters are three VAVs.

Upvote 0