Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"My people perish for lack of knowledge."

I don't believe in coincidences.

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil,” (Eph. 6:11).

Our English word “wiles” is generally used to express deception through trickery and includes all the methods that would be part of that. It has to do with cunning or skill applied to no good purpose. The word ruse is a synonym with stress on the creation of a false impression.

The Spirit within me was repulsed when I first saw the can before I hit play to hear the description. This stuff is real, it's satan's world and it is helping to break down any barriers the lost will have to following him, serving him, when his time to reign on earth those 3 1/2 short years comes.

In the OT God explicitly instructed the Hebrews to not take anything ==no spoils== nothing from the enemy camp... not any item. What was the big deal?

Think about it, please.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not good for you, but the Satanic stuff is bunk.

Well, if it's not healthy.......that seems like a correct aspect of Satan,
he's not healthy for you.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Even if the logo is satanic how does that have any bearing on the drink itself? People like this make Christians look like ignorant medieval peasants. Reminds me of how Muslims claim the Coca Cola logo is satanic for supposedly saying no Mohammed no Mecca. My adivce is not to believe in to many conspiracy theories as they can destroy a man.

Upvote 0

Any

Jul 4, 2018
New york
✟21,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some people think the video is silly but the enemy has so much power in this world it's hard not to see how tainted everything is and it doesn't seem that far fetched. It doesn't surprise me that people think it's satanic because the enemy is everywhere. Especially in pop culture, Hollywood, etc.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
I would prefer not to glorify satan (if there even is such an entity)
by seeking and finding him/it in every nook and cranny out there.

"The only devils in this world are those running around in our own
hearts, and that is where all our battles should be fought."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some people think the video is silly but the enemy has so much power in this world it's hard not to see how tainted everything is and it doesn't seem that far fetched. It doesn't surprise me that people think it's satanic because the enemy is everywhere. Especially in pop culture, Hollywood, etc.
Satan also fools gullible Christians like this women into giving a bad image of Christianity to the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Any

Jul 4, 2018
New york
✟21,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would prefer not to glorify satan (if there even is such an entity)
by seeking and finding him/it in every nook and cranny out there.

"The only devils in this world are those running around in our own
hearts, and that is where all our battles should be fought."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
I get what you're saying. I'd rather focus on God and his love than the enemy and his hate. I don't go around seeking his evil in everything, most of the time I just recognize it. I also think it is good to recognize that the enemy really does have control over many things.
1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I get what you're saying. I'd rather focus on God and his love than the enemy and his hate. I don't go around seeking his evil in everything, most of the time I just recognize it. I also think it is good to recognize that the enemy really does have control over many things.
1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
True, but I don't think that Hebrew grammar is one of those things.

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
This sort of thinking is why a cousin-in-law of mine blamed Satan for "demon virusing" (her exact words) her computer when she was writing a religious post on Facebook, causing it to disappear.

(Yeah, she accidentally hit reload).

• Haha
Reactions: Chinchilla
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Was shared on my Facebook feed. A woman explains how the Monster energy drink is satanic. It's funny if don't take it seriously, but you can't help but wonder. Thankfully I drank water, staying safe!

Truth is hidden in plain sight, and dependent on public incredulity to remain hidden.

You are responsible for the truth, and what knowledge you are presented with (in other word, don't let other humans peer-pressure you into believing a lie, or ignoring what is in front of your face.)

If I was evil, and I knew the population was disproportionately suspicious of the truth, and readily believed lies, why would I waste the energy hiding secrets? "You people" (us) will fight each other and diminish any truth that could come out.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
King James Version
Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:

If you wanted to eat nothing sacrificed to Satan then eat everything without barcode because it has 666 in it :argh:

Which is why you have to pray over your food, or make serious lifestyle changes. Cut off the arm that leads you to sin and such.

But, the sacrifices to deities other than the Most High don't stop with food; the entire world is under a Beast system that is not figurative.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
devil eggs
deviled-eggs.jpg

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"All society" is pernicious (deadly. death-dealing)

according to Scripture, just as you post here.

People still enjoy being 'entertained' by it, as if it wouldn't affect their souls and hearts and minds somehow, and their babies and children and family.

And people tend to not like "The Poisoning of America" when it is broadcast or becomes known -
they don't like when they find out they've been duped along with all their family and friends and even their church many times.

• Agree
Reactions: Chinchilla
Upvote 0