Sam Nadler

shmuel

Jun 3, 2004
USA
✟8,405.00
Faith
Messianic
My earlier writing about Jews for Jesus got me to thinking about Sam Nadler. Since I am from Sam's generation (I'm actually a few years older) I may identify with Sam more than most here. Anyway I thought some of the youngters here ought to meet Sam if they haven't already.

http://wordofmessiah.org/sams_story.htm

S

yod

the wandering goy
Sep 6, 2003
Dallas, TX
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Messianic
I love Sam Nadler. If you ever get a chance to hear him personally, don't pass it up!!

But I never read/heard his testimony. Thanks for that, Shmuel. That pic with the afro is hilarious.

Did you read the new Messianic Times yet? He was arrested upon entering Israel in Tel Aviv for suspicion of missionary activities. He was later released...but his son, Matt, had been arrested, held for 3 days, and then deported back to the USA.

Hey, that is clout when your name is known for spreading the gospel!!!

Upvote 0

shmuel

Jun 3, 2004
USA
✟8,405.00
Faith
Messianic
I had an opportunity to meet Sam a few years back and hear his testimony. He is very interesting to listen to. He described his hippy days as running "an unlicensed pharmacy"!

A couple years ago at a Seder we were looking at a piece of sheet music (I can't recall the title right now) with Sam's name as composer. It dated from his days with the original Liberated Wailing Wall.

S

Upvote 0