Rusmeister...leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damaris

May 15, 2015
✟8,728.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
In almost all cities where I have been, there has been at least one, if not two Trader Joe's. I too, love that store. I would feel truly lost without their forms of merchandising.

I'd never heard of Trader Joe's until you came along, but after a long time of hearing about it, I finally managed to go to one. They are amazing!

My major complaint about them is that the one at Union Square always has the longest line. It's actually very difficult to shop there because the single line wraps around and around the aisles. Being so close to Greenwich Village and an NYU dorm, they should have taken a ten-story building and made it nothing but TJ's. :D

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not at all catchy but the only adjective that comes to mind when I think of you other than kind, caring, and a good friend. You're cerebral, not an emotional type as you always point out. I do question your not liking Rush, though. You might have to turn in your Canadian passport! :p

I;m not sure that sounds quite as catchy, but who am I to say no to a name like that?

Though my Nana might say with a nickname like that I'd never get a man.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.