louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Look to Christ, trust him to change you by the power of the holy Spirit. The more you do this, realising you are helpless to change yourself, the more the fruits of the Spirit will grow in your life( gal5:22) The fruits of the Spirit are the embodiment of how God wants you to live.
Then you will have followed the right path
Ok. Thank you.

Upvote 0

RGW00

Jul 29, 2017
Kentucky
✟15,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know I'm not righteous. But the problem is I don't think I ever will be. I Iived/live a terrible sinful life. Looking back on all my sins I feel disgusted with myself. I feel like I could have done better. I'm so confused with being on the right path. I think it's too late for me. I think I'm going to hell . There's no justification. (Wisdom is justified by her deeds) I want to be a true Christian. Nah I just want to be real.. i don't want to be a hypocrite....the fire is there. I know I love the Lord. I just don't know who I am anymore.. or how to be righteous...and live for the Lord...i have the fire in me though...the passion to live for the Lord is there..i read my bible sometimes though some of the stuff in there is too much for me to comprehend. And I forget a lot. I don't pray much. I never really lived that Christian lifestyle. You know. But I always claimed that I love God. Though my actions never really showed it....and I guess I'm starting to wake up and see that I'm not living right. I guess my question is how does one become righteous or live truly for the Lord?
To live truly for the Lord you must realize that we ALL fall. No matter who you are, whether or not you are a very mature Christian or a baby Christian, we all fall. Out of all the things, do not feel guilt about your past because that is a sin also. God doesn't hate you for sins you have committed, He hates sin itself. Meaning He condemns sin but doesn't condemn you.

If you truly believe Jesus Christ died for your sins, and you clearly realize you are a sinner because of this post, and have asked Him to forgive your sins, then you are a Christian and there is nothing to worry about. I believe anyway (can't say for others on this forum) that you cannot lose your salvation once you gain it at any point in your life. I think it's important to realize that you are definitely not going to Hell, I am fully confident.

The only "Christian lifestyle" you live is when you become a Christian. I believe you don't have to do anything afterwards in order to go to Heaven, however, that doesn't mean to live the life you want. This just means that there is a gift that God has given you, and you have to decide how close you want to be among His family. You clearly feel shame for yourself because of the way you live, but I am here to tell you that God doesn't want you to. God wants you to not feel any guilt and it doesn't matter if you come to Him completely clean in prayer, or completely sinful because God blocks it all out anyway.

When you pray, just pray the way you feel you need to pray, and God will work through you. I have said this on a couple of other threads but my pastor once told me that if you have a certain sin you commit, then let that be the sin that makes you submit to God. Realize you can't stop it by yourself, and to let God take over.

It doesn't have to be dramatic like Christian movies where you have a total breakdown and cry and fall apart in front of God, but that needs to be your spirit. Really focus on God and gradually He will push all of it away and make you whole.

Hope this helps and I will definitely pray for you.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jenniferdiana, I have some very good news for you, the Lord loves you in spite of your sins/ sinfulness. In fact, God is in the business of saving the ungodly, IOW people just like you and me, who simply believe/trust Him to do so ... in spite of our sins :)

Romans 4
5 To the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness.

He loves us so much that He sent His one and only Son here to do for us what we could not do for ourselves, IOW 1. Be Innocent 2. Be Righteous 3. Die to atone for the sins we've committed because we are neither 1 nor 2.

So just "look to Jesus", believing in Him (& in the works He's done on your behalf). Ask Him to be your Savior & the Lord of your life (knowing that He always knows what's best for you, far better than you ever could yourself), and fully trust that God will indeed choose to save you graciously (on the basis of His Son's works, His life, His death on the Cross and His Resurrection), just like He promised us He would :)

Again, nothing "we" do can save us, rather, our salvation is based totally upon what the Lord Jesus did for us when He came here 1. to live a righteous life for us and 2. to die in our places on the Cross to atone for our sins.

The Bible teaches us that we are "saved by grace" (UN-merited favor), which means in a nutshell that we get what we don't deserve in this case :amen:

So confess your sins to Him (all that you can remember anyway) and ask Him to forgive you of them .. Romans 10:9-10; 1 John 1:9. Then ask Him to be your Savior and Lord, and trust (with all of your heart) that He will (because He promised us He would!). And ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

His salvation is specifically from sin, and from our sinful selves, and that in the "here and now" (and from His wrath at the Judgment, of course .. Romans 5:8-9). Our salvation from Hell in the future is a byproduct of being saved from our sin/sinful selves right now :) This seems perfect for you, since it's your sins and sinful self that you want to be saved from, yes!

In Christ,
David
p.s. - to act like a Christian, you have to become a Christian first, and that's something that only God can do for you when He saves you .. e.g. Ezekiel 36:26; John 3:3; 2 Corinthians 5:17, 21.

John 5
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenniferdiana
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To live truly for the Lord you must realize that we ALL fall. No matter who you are, whether or not you are a very mature Christian or a baby Christian, we all fall. Out of all the things, do not feel guilt about your past because that is a sin also. God doesn't hate you for sins you have committed, He hates sin itself. Meaning He condemns sin but doesn't condemn you.

If you truly believe Jesus Christ died for your sins, and you clearly realize you are a sinner because of this post, and have asked Him to forgive your sins, then you are a Christian and there is nothing to worry about. I believe anyway (can't say for others on this forum) that you cannot lose your salvation once you gain it at any point in your life. I think it's important to realize that you are definitely not going to Hell, I am fully confident.

The only "Christian lifestyle" you live is when you become a Christian. I believe you don't have to do anything afterwards in order to go to Heaven, however, that doesn't mean to live the life you want. This just means that there is a gift that God has given you, and you have to decide how close you want to be among His family. You clearly feel shame for yourself because of the way you live, but I am here to tell you that God doesn't want you to. God wants you to not feel any guilt and it doesn't matter if you come to Him completely clean in prayer, or completely sinful because God blocks it all out anyway.

When you pray, just pray the way you feel you need to pray, and God will work through you. I have said this on a couple of other threads but my pastor once told me that if you have a certain sin you commit, then let that be the sin that makes you submit to God. Realize you can't stop it by yourself, and to let God take over.

It doesn't have to be dramatic like Christian movies where you have a total breakdown and cry and fall apart in front of God, but that needs to be your spirit. Really focus on God and gradually He will push all of it away and make you whole.

Hope this helps and I will definitely pray for you.
Aww thanks...your post is very comforting. It makes me feel better.

Reactions: RGW00
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Jenniferdiana, I have some very good news for you, the Lord loves you in spite of your sins/ sinfulness. In fact, God is in the business of saving the ungodly, IOW people just like you and me, who simply believe/trust Him to do so ... in spite of our sins :)

Romans 4
5 To the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness.

He loves us so much that He sent His one and only Son here to do for us what we could not do for ourselves, IOW 1. Be Innocent 2. Be Righteous 3. Die to atone for the sins we've committed because we are neither 1 nor 2.

So just "look to Jesus", believing in Him (& in the works He's done on your behalf). Ask Him to be your Savior & the Lord of your life (knowing that He always knows what's best for you, far better than you ever could yourself), and fully trust that God will indeed choose to save you graciously (on the basis of His Son's works, His life, His death on the Cross, and His Resurrection), just like He promised us He would :)

Again, nothing "we" do can save us, rather, our salvation is based totally upon what the Lord Jesus did for us when He came here to 1. live among us and 2. die in our places on the Cross to atone for our sins.

The Bible teaches us that we are "saved by grace" (UN-merited favor), which means in a nutshell that we get what we don't deserve in this case :amen:

So confess your sins to Him (all that you can remember) and ask Him to forgive you of them .. Romans 10:9-10; 1 John 1:9. Then ask Him to be your Savior and Lord, and trust (with all of your heart) that He will (because He promised us He would!). And ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

His salvation is specifically from sin, and from our sinful selves, and that in the "here and now" (and from His wrath at the Judgment, of course .. Romans 5:8-9). Our salvation from Hell in the age to come is a byproduct of being saved from our sinful selves right now :)). This seems perfect for you, since it is your sins and sinful self that you want to be saved from, yes!

In Christ,
David
p.s. - to act like a Christian, you have to become a Christian first, and that's something that only God can do .. e.g. Ezekiel 36:26; John 3:3; 2 Corinthians 5:17, 21.

John 5
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
Thanks... :)

Upvote 0

ladodgers6

Know what you believe and why you believe it
Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Los Angeles
✟192,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So are you guys saying I just have to believe and have faith in God?

Exactly Jenniferdiana, this is the Pure Gospel that Paul preached. Here is another Gospel passage.

Abraham Justified by Faith

1What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? 2For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” 4Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. 5And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness, 6just as David also speaks of the blessing of the one to whom God counts righteousness apart from works:

7“Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered;
8blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin.”

See Jennifer, we are the ungodly, because all have sinned. There is absolutely nothing we contribute to our Salvation but sin and resistance. The good news of the Gospel is the announcement of who Christ is and what he has done for us! Notice verse 4 where Paul says, "but believes in Him (God) who justified the ungodly." Not the righteous, godly people, because there are none. We all are ungodly before God. But if you believe in Christ who came to live and die for you, the ungodly! You will be saved, now! Right now! Believe that!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly Jenniferdiana, this is the Pure Gospel that Paul preached. Here is another Gospel passage.

Abraham Justified by Faith

1What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? 2For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” 4Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. 5And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness, 6just as David also speaks of the blessing of the one to whom God counts righteousness apart from works:

7“Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered;
8blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin.”

See Jennifer, we are the ungodly, because all have sinned. There is absolutely nothing we contribute to our Salvation but sin and resistance. The good news of the Gospel is the announcement of who Christ is and what he has done for us! Notice verse 4 where Paul says, "but believes in Him (God) who justified the ungodly." Not the righteous, godly people, because there are none. We all are ungodly before. But if you believe in Christ who came to live and die for you, the ungodly! You will be saved, now! Right now! Believe that!!!!
Ok.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi @Jenniferdiana, I should also add that once you have been justified/saved through faith in Him, that's only the beginning, because the very same One who promised to save you to begin with, has also promised to grow you up in Christlikeness, and to see you all the way through this life to Glory .. e.g. Philippians 1:6, 2:13; Hebrews 7:25 cf John 6:37-40; John 10:27-28 :amen:

In Christ,
David

Ephesians 2
8 By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
10 For we are His masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ladodgers6

Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Los Angeles
✟192,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I do not want to confuse you. Just remember one thing. How is a sinner justified before a Holy God? I gave you the Heidelberg Catechism answer. Remember once you are justified or declared Perfectly righteous before God in Christ through Faith apart from works. You can stand firm and bold before God. Because Christ the Son of God, whom God promised He will sand to save you, will fulfill His promise.

Now that you are righteous in Christ, stand firm. You will fall into sin, you will fail, but never forget who saved you! Get up and continue to walk in the Faith in Christ, always trusting God who justifies the ungodly! Now that you have a solid foundation in Christ, you can live to God. Follow and obey the 10 commandments by Loving God with all your heart, and Loving your neighbor as yourself. But know that this doing is not what saves you. You do these things because you are already saved in Christ, right NOW! So live to God, Jennifer, and when Satan starts to accuse you of sin; which he will. Repeat what Luther told him. Yes, I am a sinner, and Christ came and saved me, a SINNER!

Upvote 0

ladodgers6

Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Los Angeles
✟192,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks... :)

Justification by Faith — Out of Date?
Benjamin B. Warfield

19pg09.gif

Sometimes we are told that Justification by Faith is "out of date." That would be a pity, if it were true. What it would mean would be that the way of salvation was closed and "no thoroughfare" nailed up over the barriers. There is no justification for sinful people except by faith. The works of sinful people will, of course, be as sinful as they are, and nothing but condemnation can be built on them. Where can people get works upon which they can find hope of justification, except from Another? The only hope of Justification, remember — that is, of being pronounced righteous by God. Can God pronounce they righteous except on the ground of works that are righteous? Where can a sinful person get works that are righteous? Surely, not from themselves; for, is the person not a sinner, and all their works as sinful as they are? The person must go out of themselves, then, to find works which hey can offer to God as righteous. And where will they find such works except in Christ? Or how will they make them his own except by faith in Christ?

Justification by Faith, we see, is not to be set in contradiction to justification by Works. It is set in contradiction only to justification by our Own Works. It is justification by Christ's Works. The whole question, accordingly, is whether we can hope to be received into God's favor on the ground of what we do ourselves, or only on the ground of what Christ does for us. If we expect to be received on the ground of what we do ourselves — that is what is called Justification by Works. If on the ground of what Christ has done for us — that is what is meant by Justification by Faith. Justification by Faith means, that is to say, that we look to Christ and to him alone for salvation, and come to God pleading Christ's death and righteousness as the ground of our hope to be received into his favor. If Justification by Faith is out of date, that means, then, that salvation by Christ is out of date. There is nothing, in that case, left to us but that each man or woman must just do the best he can to save themselves.

Justification by Faith does not mean, then, salvation by believing things instead of doing right. It means pleading the merits of Christ before the throne of grace instead of our own merits. It may be doing right to believe things, and doing right is certainly right. The trouble with pleading our own merits before God is not that merits of our own would not be acceptable to God. The trouble is that we haven't any merits of our own to plead before God. Adam, before his fall, had merits of his own, and because he had merits of his own he was, in his own person, acceptable to God. He didn't need Another to stand between him and God, whose merits he could plead. And, therefore, there was no talk of his being Justified by Faith. But we are not like Adam before the fall; we are sinners and have no merits of our own. If we are to be justified at all, it must be on the ground of the merits of Another, whose merits can be made ours by faith. And that is the reason why God sent His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish but have everlasting life. If we do not believe in him, obviously we must perish. But if we believe in him, we shall not perish but have everlasting life. That is Justification by Faith. Justification by Faith is nothing other than obtaining everlasting life by believing in Christ. If Justification by Faith is out of date, then is salvation through Christ out of date. And as there is none other name under heaven, given among men, wherein we must be saved, if salvation through Christ is out of date then is salvation itself out of date. Surely, in a world of sinful men and women, needing salvation, this would be a great pity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not want to confuse you. Just remember one thing. How is a sinner justified before a Holy God? I gave you the Heidelberg Catechism answer. Remember once you are justified or declared Perfectly righteous before God in Christ through Faith apart from works. You can stand firm and bold before God. Because Christ the Son of God, whom God promised He will sand to save you, will fulfill His promise.

Now that you are righteous in Christ, stand firm. You will fall into sin, you will fail, but never forget who saved you! Get up and continue to walk in the Faith in Christ, always trusting God who justifies the ungodly! Now that you have a solid foundation in Christ, you can live to God. Follow and obey the 10 commandments by Loving God with all your heart, and Loving your neighbor as yourself. But know that this doing is not what saves you. You do these things because you are already saved in Christ, right NOW! So live to God, Jennifer, and when Satan starts to accuse you of sin; which he will. Repeat what Luther told him. Yes, I am a sinner, and Christ came and saved me, a SINNER!
I'm not confused..lol what you posted makes perfect sense .....thanks

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟827,333.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
So are you guys saying I just have to believe and have faith in God?
It is true that our own righteousness is not enough to make us acceptable to God and no effort will ever do it as long as we live. God knew this and this is why Jesus died on the cross for us. He took our sinfulness and exchanged it with His righteousness. God see us through the righteousness of Christ. Therefore you can say you are righteousness but not with your own righteousness but the righteousness of Christ that was given to you as the gift of God.

It is a principle that the closer we get to God, the more we see our own sinfulness. Actually, seeing our own sinfulness is part of the grace of God to us. Our response to this will be to run to Christ and hold on to Him. God rejoices over us for that.

As an example, Paul wrote to Timothy near the end of his life and ministry after many years of walking with God and growing in grace, and said "I am the chief of sinners." He did not say he was the chief of sinners because of his life before his conversion. He is saying that he IS the chief of sinners after his many years of Christian life and ministry.

But he also told the Romans that there is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus and noone can lay any charge against believers except God who actually justifies and Christ who loved us and gave Himself for us. So, if Jesus who is our defence lawyer, and the Father who accepts without question the advocacy of His Son, are the only ones who can accuse us of sin, there is only one other person who accuses and he is the devil and he is a liar! So, anyone who accuses you of sin is reflecting only the accusations of the devil and are his mouthpiece.

Even the thoughts you have in yourself that you are not righteous and that you are sinful are the thoughts that an accusing demon has injected into your mind. They are not the thoughts that come from the Holy Spirit. God said through Jeremiah, "These are the thoughts I have toward you, to give you a hope and a future." not to beat you down because of your sins.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the fire is burning and you hunger for spiritual life then you've been marked by Jesus and you won't avoid surrendering to Him eventually. Maybe you are waiting to hit rock bottom and be totally broken. I suggest that you make a habit of praying to Jesus every night before you sleep so that when you hit rock bottom the habit it already there. Like knitting yourself a safety net. I don't recommend waiting to hit rock bottom but heyho, that's what some of us stubborn types like to do. Try to keep Jesus close, tell Him your doubts, be honest. He knows your heart anyway but prayer is good for you. It's dark in the pit take a light with you. I pray the Holy Spirit be with you.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know I'm not righteous. But the problem is I don't think I ever will be. I Iived/live a terrible sinful life. Looking back on all my sins I feel disgusted with myself. I feel like I could have done better. I'm so confused with being on the right path. I think it's too late for me. I think I'm going to hell . There's no justification. (Wisdom is justified by her deeds) I want to be a true Christian. Nah I just want to be real.. i don't want to be a hypocrite....the fire is there. I know I love the Lord. I just don't know who I am anymore.. or how to be righteous...and live for the Lord...i have the fire in me though...the passion to live for the Lord is there..i read my bible sometimes though some of the stuff in there is too much for me to comprehend. And I forget a lot. I don't pray much. I never really lived that Christian lifestyle. You know. But I always claimed that I love God. Though my actions never really showed it....and I guess I'm starting to wake up and see that I'm not living right. I guess my question is how does one become righteous or live truly for the Lord?
Some have turned toward Christ who are older than you. Jesus taught a parable about day laborers being hired to work harvesting grapes in a vineyard. Some were hired towards the end of the day; these also reaped a full day's pay for their diligence. If you repent, you may be of greater use to others. Reject vice. Learn what a healthy lifestyle is. Be eager to learn knowledge in an effort to attain wisdom. Honesty and awareness should replace ignorance and delusion. Pray to God for ways to help others.

You may find parts of the Bible are worth studying. Other parts may prove to be traps to the naive student. Some used the Bible to justify good behavior, others used the Bible in an attempt to justify bad behavior.

Testimonies given by converts to Christianity indicate their lives were changed in positive ways. Even some criminals have been reformed.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,152,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Read the gospels instead.

You can understand what you truly need.

"Whosoever believes". And "love one another".
These you will understand. They are what you need.

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟51,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess my question is how does one become righteous or live truly for the Lord?

Perseverance, my friend. It is all about perseverance. If you truly want to improve your life as a Follower of Christ, you must start out as fan. Work your way towards being His friend. Then before you know it, you will be a true follower.

How do you do this?
Starting as a fan- make a decision. Do you truly want this? When you can honestly answer yes without hesitation, you are ready for the next step.
Becoming a friend- lots of prayer and Bible time. Bear in mind nobody is perfect. It will help you move on in your weakest moments. I suggest setting aside a few minutes a day to pray and read your Bible. You will begin to grow in Christ before you realize what is happening.
Following- Be bold in your faith. Put what you have learned into action and do everything in love. Share the gospel when you feel it suits you. Pray often and listen to the Holy Spirit for advice. It may sound strange now, but it will make sense eventually.

As for your forgetfulness and difficulty reading the Bible, I get that. I struggle with the same thing. I would suggest downloading the Youversion Bible app. It has nearly every English translation- some of them are much much easier to understand than others. The app also offers reading plans. In these plans there is a short devotional with related scripture to read each day. It tends to help keep you motivated to read if you don't know where to begin. These plans cover nearly every topic. If you do not have a mobile device, you can access this beautiful creation at Bible.com on your computer. You need to sign up to access, but it is 100% free and they do not spam your email.

I hope this helps. If you need any help at all, feel free to message me. Take care and God bless!

Upvote 0

Faith Alone 1 Cor 15:1-4

Aug 2, 2017
Heaven
✟12,836.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You don't go to hell or heaven based on your works . Ephesians 2:8-9
Salvation is finished job of Jesus Christ himself , you can't add anything to it , if you think he was not good enought to die for you sins then you blasphemy him .

After you are born again John 3:3 you are child of God , Galatians 3:26 , you cannot be unborn , you are alredy saved .

After you hear gospel of salvation and believe in it form your hearth 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 you are saved , you are sealed with Holy Spirit and you will never perish Ephesians 1:13-14 . John 10:28-30 No one means no one , not even you yourself .
It's finished job .1 Peter 1:18-19

Second topic is inheritance , for every good work in Jesus name you get rewards (gold , precious stones ), for every bad work what you do in your own name you get reward aswell ( wood ) .

After rapture , we meet Christ at Judgement Set Christ 2 Corinthians 5:10 .
Then our works are tested by fire 1 Corinthians 3:13-15.

At least after reading this you know that you are not going to hell , you might have tone of wood insteed of gold but at least you can be saved :)

Upvote 0