Sep 23, 2012
✟15,375.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just wanted to share a praise report with everyone. Someone came into my life several months ago and really hurt me. The enemy used this person to destroy every part of my life. God has answered my prayers and restored my life in every way that it was taken, and even cleared my name from accusations that were made against me during that time. God surrounded me with a loving and supportive Church family and His protection through this trial. I'm so thankful for my Father in heaven for using his awesome power and grace to defeat the enemy's attacks on my life.:bow::clap:
Never underestimate the power of prayer!

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

xLizx

Jul 8, 2009
England
✟7,741.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted to share a praise report with everyone. Someone came into my life several months ago and really hurt me. The enemy used this person to destroy every part of my life. God has answered my prayers and restored my life in every way that it was taken, and even cleared my name from accusations that were made against me during that time. God surrounded me with a loving and supportive Church family and His protection through this trial. I'm so thankful for my Father in heaven for using his awesome power and grace to defeat the enemy's attacks on my life.:bow::clap:
Never underestimate the power of prayer!

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Thank you Jesus!:clap::clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.