United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
No, just trying to beat you at your own game, lol
ilovejcsog is making sliced turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy for the cats and her:) Enjoy your coffee. Speaking in the third person is weird.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, just trying to beat you at your own game, lol
Well, since the only games I play are solitaire I'm not sure how you'd beat me at it, but my score so far in freecell is 1,044 games played, 1,044 games won if you can beat 100% games won I will admit you can beat me at my own game. :comeon:

ilovejcsog is making sliced turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy for the cats and her:)
YUM! I love sliced turkey...I also love mashed potatoes but being diabetic it's one of those things I can't eat any more. Give some extra potatoes to the cats and tell them it's from me? :wave:

Enjoy your coffee.
thank you, I will, Mrs.tulc makes the best coffee! :oldthumbsup:

Speaking in the third person is weird.
but it can become addicting, so use it in moderation? :sorry:
tulc(confines him self to doing so only between the parentheses at the end of his posts) :cool1:

• Friendly
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I was going to say the cats won't eat mashed potatoes but these cats eat everything.
I am not good at sparing but I have a friend that is great at it so I am going to sic him on you for this topic, he has more wit in his little finger..... I wish I had a good cup of coffee. Instant just doesn't do it.
OMgosh, I am a champion at freecell! But even better at spite and malice!
God bless you even if you are a dem, ahahahahaha

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
They did find some problems in Florida. A democrat won and it was determined that every registered democrat, every independant, and 20 percent of registered republicans would have had to vote to total the results.

Show us that. The North Carolina voter fraud isn't some internet rumor; it's verified systematic fraud by republicans. Unlike the "we can't prove it, but we know it's true" stories Trump peddles around, this is the real thing.

And it's not surprising. If republicans are willing to fraudulently keep people from voting, why is it a surprise that they are willing to fraudulently stuff ballot boxes?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
North Carolina Republicans have a plan to escape the consequences of their voter fraud misfire:

North Carolina Republicans are readying an escape plan from Republican Mark Harris’ scandal-plagued campaign.

Days before North Carolina’s board of elections could vote to call a new race between Harris and Democrat Dan McCready in the state’s disputed 9th Congressional District, Republican lawmakers passed a bill requiring a new primary when the board rules a campaign must be run over again. That would give Republican voters the ability to sideline Harris in a special election, after accusations of illegal collection and manipulation of absentee ballots by McCrae Dowless, an operative hired by Harris campaign consultants.
GOP could ditch Harris in North Carolina special

Upvote 0