Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Incorrect - after 911 the Government opened channels regarding SAR's and until Biden ruled they could no longer see them - they could see them on request.

I understand that. This is a little more than that. The Treasury material regarding Hunter is part of on going DOJ investigation. I would not expect them to dissimulate material pertinent to that still ongoing investigation. That I am not incorrect on. The GOP committees will get the same stiff arm if they inquire and ask about material from the DOJ regarding their on going Jan 6th investigations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Incorrect - after 911 the Government opened channels regarding SAR's and until Biden ruled they could no longer see them - they could see them on request.

Has the standing committee set the chair for the House Oversight and Reform Committee?
Comer was the ranking committee person, odds are he’ll get the chair if doled out by seniority as per usual.
Now that he (supposedly) has subpoena power things should loosen up a bit over to Treasury?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I see when the subject isn't about Joe's son's laptop, the standard changes to "well, the guy was never convicted so he's totally innocent".
We will see how Joe does when the investigations proceed.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
We will see how Joe does when the investigations proceed.
Probably as well as the target of the Benghazi investigations. Or the ones into a previous president's birth certificate. Or perhaps the "investigation" promising to find millions of illegal votes? I mean, there's lots of prior examples to draw from.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Probably as well as the target of the Benghazi investigations. Or the ones into a previous president's birth certificate. Or perhaps the "investigation" promising to find millions of illegal votes? I mean, there's lots of prior examples to draw from.
Well that seems to be a problem on both sides of the house.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting assertion, but I don't think the evidence lines up with it.
I agree the Dems have gone way beyond anything that was ever done before and now they are receiving the harvest of the seeds they planted.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I agree the Dems have gone way beyond anything that was ever done before and now they are receiving the harvest of the seeds they planted.
Interesting assertion. If only there were any reason to believe it is truthful.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Has the standing committee set the chair for the House Oversight and Reform Committee?
Comer was the ranking committee person, odds are he’ll get the chair if doled out by seniority as per usual.
Now that he (supposedly) has subpoena power things should loosen up a bit over to Treasury?

Yes Comer is the chair, and yes Treasury has loosened up.

The Treasury Department also has granted Comer’s panel access to so-called suspicious activity reports related to Hunter Biden and associates. But the committee has yet to release any new findings from those activity reports, which are records submitted by banks that don’t necessarily indicate wrongdoing.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0