Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you of any particular rendition of the beast coming out the sea that you think is accurate, please copy and paste it in a post in this thread. Thanks.

It would also be informative if you noted the eschatology view that the originator of the rendition has.

My own. Non-denominational. End times Eventism.

upload_2021-3-22_18-6-23.jpeg

grafted branch

Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2019
Washington
✟260,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's one that seems to have it right.

View attachment 296686
I don’t have a rendition of the beast, but couldn’t the beast in Revelation 13 also be the beast in Revelation17?

The beast in Revelation 13 is not described using color, so it could be scarlet colored. The Beast in Revelation 17 is not described using the various animals, so it could be like a leopard with bear feet and a lion’s mouth. If they are the same then the heads should be rendered as mountains.

In Mark 11:23 Jesus tells the disciples whoever says to the mountain be cast into the sea, it will happen if they believe and don’t doubt. The beast in Revelation 13 ascends out of the sea with a deadly wounded head that is healed. The wound was caused by a sword in Revelation 13:14.

It seems to me the deadly wound is cause by those believers who have cast the mountain (head) into the sea. The deadly wound is healed for those who doubt and have unbelief.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don’t have a rendition of the beast, but couldn’t the beast in Revelation 13 also be the beast in Revelation17?
Basically. The visual representation changing from Revelation 17, back in John's day; to Revelation 12, the last 7 years before Jesus returns; to Revelation 13, the last 42 months before Jesus returns.

Here's my thinking.

The beast in Revelation 12 is red, and is said in the text to be that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan.

The beast in Revelation 17 is scarlet, another shade of red, so appears to be Satan as well.

In Revelation 17:7, there is the mystery of the beast (Satan).

8a was, is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit (not referring to Satan himself of course)

8b was, is not, yet is (again, not referring to Satan himself)

So what is the understanding of the mystery? 8a and 8b are two agents of Satan. 8a the original garden of Eden serpent who was used by Satan to tempt Adam and Eve into sin.

8b is the end times person, who the world will witness being killed, but comes back to life.

In Revelation 13, the one head that is mortally wounded but healed is the end times person of Revelation 17:8b. Upon coming back to life, that person will become possessed by the spirit of the original serpent agent of Satan, which will ascend out of the bottomless pit.

It seems to me the deadly wound is cause by those believers who have cast the mountain (head) into the sea. The deadly wound is healed for those who doubt and have unbelief.
Ezekiel 28:1-10 indicates that the person will be killed by strangers to him. Most likely, he will be assassinated.

More information in my post #20 in this thread -

the three functional roles

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Can you provide the scripture which shows a 7 year period in Revelation 12?

Yes,*

Revelation 11:3 + 3 1/2 days + Revelation 13:5

* Revelation 12:6 + the time the war in the 2nd heaven takes place + Revelation 12:14

I made a video that addresses the 7 years in Revelation. May have to click watch on You Tube. You can scroll to minute 7:20

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

No.

Revelation 11:3 + 3 1/2 days + Revelation 13:5

* Revelation 12:6 + the time the war in the 2nd heaven takes place + Revelation 12:14

I made a video that addresses the 7 years in Revelation. May have to click watch on You Tube. You can scroll to minute 7:20

You must resort to all sorts of exegetical and hermeneutical gymnastics in order NOT to see what God is talking about. For example, when God said Christ healed the sick, then He very LITERALLY healed the sick, but that did not mean that the healing did not have a very spiritual application. Your basic and numeric logic is flawed and your assumptions biblically untenable. Thus your conclusions are misguided. A man who is led about with every wind of doctrine, vacillating from one system to another, is unstable and has no firm footing. On the other hand, the man whose foundation and authority is the Word of God, and who studies to show himself approved a workman, is a man not needing to be ashamed. A double mind is a double spirit, and thus in confusion and not loyalty to either. In other words, unstable. If you think scripture is easy to understand, you deceive yourself! But, the good news is that, it is Spiritually discerned. May it be 3, 7, 10, 42, 100 1260, 1290, et'al.

2nd Peter 3:16
  • "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."
All a man can do is bear witness to the word that man might see God's ways are not our ways. But that a double minded man is unstable in all his ways, is a given. Just as truth is Spiritually discerned. If you want to know why the 42 months are not literal, compare the timing of when it is mentioned with what must take place then, while understanding that Revelation is not (I repeat, NOT) a book where numbers are normally to be taken literally. ...else only 144,000 of all the earth would be saved. If you don't believe that, then you don't believe in the false doctrine of consistent literalism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
If you want to know why the 42 months are not literal, compare the timing of when it is mentioned with what must take place then, while understanding that Revelation is not (I repeat, NOT) a book where numbers are normally to be taken literally. ...else only 144,000 of all the earth would be saved. If you don't believe that, then you don't believe in the false doctrine of consistent literalism.
And over spiritualizing is worse than accepting literalism. You apply symbols on literal terms and only get symbolic application which leads to useless words. One can make symbols mean any arbitrary thing in God's creation. The normal interpretation is applying a literal meaning to a symbolic typology. If you go in reverse, you may never return to the literal thought given. All you do is keep adding more symbolism upon symbolism.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And over spiritualizing is worse than accepting literalism. You apply symbols on literal terms and only get symbolic application which leads to useless words. One can make symbols mean any arbitrary thing in God's creation. The normal interpretation is applying a literal meaning to a symbolic typology. If you go in reverse, you may never return to the literal thought given. All you do is keep adding more symbolism upon symbolism.
Tim, you need to do the "post reply" option, instead of just start typing in the empty space.

Otherwise, no-one knows who you are replying to, and which post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Tim, you need to do the "post reply" option, instead of just start typing in the empty space.

Otherwise, no-one knows who you are replying to, and which post.
You have the poster blocked. You cannot see his post, even in a reply.

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In prophecy, "beasts" are kingdoms [empires]

The beast coming out of the sea is the New World Order, specifically the "New Order of the Ages", the end of the age empire, the USA.

After WW2 [the last of the western Roman leg of iron, the Third Reich]... the USA arose as the ruling globalist empire [the feet of iron mixed with miry clay in Daniel 2.]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You have the poster blocked. You cannot see his post, even in a reply.
oh.... my bad. I think you may have explained that to me once before. But I forgot and didn't think about it.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,666.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you of any particular rendition of the beast coming out the sea that you think is accurate, please copy and paste it in a post in this thread. Thanks.
It would also be informative if you noted the eschatology view that the originator of the rendition has.
My own. Non-denominational. End times Eventism.

See, there will be two distinct Beasts leading two distinct satanic religious systems in near future, one already exists, the another not yet, but will manifest in near future.

In fact one already exists since ancient time, it has existed for about two thousand years, that is, the Beast of sea, a satanic religious system developed by Satan within the Roman Empire, after he had corrupted the church of Rome that was established by the Apostles Peter and Paul, both were killed by persecution,
and thus was developed itself the satanic Antichrist's movements through the corrupted church of Rome.

In fact, was established an opposition against to the Churches of the Lord that preached the Gospel of God's Kingdom, preached firstly by the Lord JESUS Christ, and continued by the Apostles and disciples of the Lord, by the way, it is preached until today.

The satanic religious structures and organizations of the babilonic Roman Catholic Church within the Roman Empire, which rides upon the Beast of sea, the Pope, since the confuse election of the first Pope in the first century after Christ, who can be Linus or Clement, and for to increase the confuse election of whom really is the first Pope, the own Satan, the main leader of the blasphemer Antichrist of the Roman Catholic Church, he himself, time after, from the late 2nd or early 3rd century the convention began of regarding Peter as the first pope. Its more a satanic blasphemy.

About the events above described, see what the Word of GOD reveals by the visual testimony of Apostle John: 1 John 2:v.18-21
18 Little children, it is the last time: and
as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now are there many Antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

What we can say is that the woman, that is the babilonic Roman Catholic Church, married to 266 Popes, currently Francis I is the Pope, she sits upon the scarlet colored Man Beast of sea, the Pope, the Papacy - from the Latin expression Pater Patrum - , full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns, reason by which the RCC is called Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth, which is drunken with the blood of the saints , and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

Douggg, you are completely wrong, the events of this last decade of the Devil's world will not be like you are preaching. What you are saying in your post is not true, but fake, absolutely fake. Unfortunately, you are working to the Antichrist's kingdom with the messages you come posting here and in elesewhere, based in your false biblical conceptions and interpretations, which are nothing more than a devilish manifestation of a deceitful spirit, spirit of lie. Your spiritual condition is worrying.

If you are not a follower of the MAN Beast of the Sea, the Pope, leader and guide of the RCC, please stop posting these misleading messages as you have done, because the reward of these misleading messages denying or saying that the Pope, the Papacy, is not Antichrist. Please stop it, yes? or get ready for rewards.

Upvote 0