USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
hello everyone...haven't been here for years but thought i'd post and ask you to remember and pray for our brothers and sisters in Orissa. they are still having lots of problems over there being persecuted for their faith and living an extremely hard life of poverty and persecution.

thank you and God bless!:)

Jul 6, 2009
✟7,705.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the reminder. Yes I have heard it is bad. Also remember the Christians in Kathmandu, Nepal. The recent bombing of a catholic church there has made things difficult for the house churches. Landlords want to kick them out because they are fearing there property will get bombed.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello everyone...haven't been here for years but thought i'd post and ask you to remember and pray for our brothers and sisters in Orissa. they are still having lots of problems over there being persecuted for their faith and living an extremely hard life of poverty and persecution.

thank you and God bless!:)
I read somewhere that in India many pastors and priests are targeted not only for preaching the Gospel but also for specifically reaching out with the Good News to the untouchables- the dalits- who are treated like non-people by many of their fellow Hindus.

Jesus said that blessed are the poor and it's so awesome how so many dalits are rejecting Hinduism's lies about their inferiority and coming to salvation in Jesus, Who loves them unconditionally and died on the cross for their sins, also crucified by men who were high in power and living in riches.

God bless the pastors and priests who are reaching out to, evangelizing, standing up for the rights of, and being persecuted for defending India's untouchables. Their reward is great in Heaven.

Upvote 0