Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,389.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Pray for our persecuted family​

Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to pray for our persecuted family so we produce a daily prayer shield which gives a specific need that you can pray for each day. You can see today’s prayer, plus those for the last 6 days, below.
Two Ladies Praying

Nigeria​

Pray that the new government leadership of Nigeria from the President and his cabinet, ministers and governors to local government chairmen and traditional rulers will rule with honesty and justice. There is so much injustice and oppression, which affects many poor Christians.
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Despite the efforts of the current Government, there are still pockets of violence. Recently, students at a university in Zamfara state were kidnaped by bandits. Please pray for their wellbeing and release.
Number of Prayers 23
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Thank God for the improvement in the Nigerian security situation. Some had anticipated an increase in violence after the presidential elections last February but incidences of violence and kidnapping were declining towards the end of 2023 compared with the first and second quarters, our partner reported.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

South Sudan​

Thank God for the testimonies of people such as Philip who is blind and lives with his grandmother and brother. He told our partners: ‘God bless you all for caring for people like us.’
Number of Prayers 26
YES - I WILL PRAY
South Sudan

South Sudan​

Pray for safety for Release International partners as they deliver vital aid to Christians who are suffering extreme poverty in South Sudan.
Number of Prayers 38
YES - I WILL PRAY
South Sudan

South Sudan​

Many Christians in South Sudan have no source of income and no way of attaining food. Thank God that with the help of local churches our partners are able to step in and help to meet their needs.
Number of Prayers 40
YES - I WILL PRAY
South Sudan

Syria​

Pray for those in Syria who choose to leave Islam. In extreme cases the response to this is violent. Those considered apostates can face sanctions in the Sharia (Islamic law) personal status courts such as forcible divorce and removal of child custody.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Syria

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here