Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Syria​

Some 80 per cent of Syrian refugees lack any legal status – and most live in extreme poverty. Pray that God will continue to provide for their needs through Christians who will also point them to the Saviour.
Number of Prayers 16
YES - I WILL PRAY
Syria

Syria​

Pray for protection over refugees who are coming to Christ in the camps. For many their families will try to kill them because of the perceived shame they have brought on them.
Number of Prayers 33
YES - I WILL PRAY
Syria

Syria​

Thank God for the many Syrian refugees who are finding Christ as they are cared for by believers in the refugee camps.
Number of Prayers 50
YES - I WILL PRAY
Syria

Syria​

Pray for all those who have been forced to flee Syria, often with only the clothes on their backs. Pray that they find a warm welcome from Christians and churches wherever they find themselves.
Number of Prayers 44
YES - I WILL PRAY
Syria

Syria​

Pray for our partners who minister to Syrian refugees in several neighbouring countries, including Iraq, Lebanon and Turkey, many of whom face tough situations in their own countries as well as the needs of so many displaced people.
Number of Prayers 39
YES - I WILL PRAY
Syria

Syria​

Pray for those still caught up in the long-running conflict in Syria and for God’s protection upon them, especially those who take great risks to continue Christian ministry within the country.
Number of Prayers 38
YES - I WILL PRAY
Syria

Ukraine​

Our partners report that as they have travelled around Ukraine they have witnessed a great openness for the gospel and the light of Christ shining from the churches. Pray especially for believers in the occupied areas; that they know God’s presence as they live for Christ in a hostile environment.
Number of Prayers 39
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ukraine

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.