Status
Not open for further replies.

stubborngirl

Jul 17, 2005
✟15,143.00
Faith
Christian
Dear brothers and sisters,
I am in a situation never happened to me before.
Since I belived in Lord in 1999, I kept on my daily prayer no matter how weak I was. However, for these two months, less than once a weak I prayed to Him.
I know, it is harmful to my spiritual life, and the longer I live with this, the harder I get into praying. But the problem is I don't struggle about this, I still believe He is leading me and He is totally trustworthy, eventhough I was very frustrated for a period of time recently.
What should I do, I fell normal about this prayer free life. But I don't know where will this lead me to?
Thank you all.

A

Avidan

Don’t be afraid. Even when you’re not praying to Him… He is praying for you. Try not to think that your relationship with Him will cease if you don’t pray… or that bad things will happen to you because you don’t pray… Knowing God is more than being good or praying right or regularly. It is about the knowledge that He Gave you and wants you to lean on and know fully… the knowledge that no matter how many shameful things a person can do… we can always go to Him… even if we don’t talk to Him in a long time. Because we know that if He can send His Son to take and die for your shame… we can go to Him no matter what… because Jesus still died and rose again… When He saw all of the burdens of mankind fall on Him, He didn’t say… “I can’t do this because this person committed a sin or shameful thing to big for me to handle.” ……. Nope.. He said, “Father, let Your Will be done.” Though He was very scared. So know that the Lord just wants a relationship with you… to hear you talk to Him about things you can’t tell anybody else… He will answer every question you ever ask Him… though some take only a day or two… sometimes answers can take years or decades….. Because most of the time His answers are in lessons… life lessons, not so much in words. So do not be afraid… He will not throw you away.. just talk to Him.. Like you would one of your friends…. Don’t be someone your not… He wants you to be real with Him…

Bless you Girl,
[font=&quot]
-Avidan http://www.christianforums.com/t1324549-my-jesus-my-savior.html

[/font]

Upvote 0
I

inthetwinklingofaneye

It does say in the word to pray without ceaseing.
Our prayer life is very important. But he loves you even when you don't pray.
But prayer like I said is a very important part of being a christian.

Dear Heavenly Father
I lift this person up to you today and ask that you would reveal to them how and when they should be praying. Lord lead them and guide them in their walk with you.
Amen

Upvote 0

dia_liom

Senior Contributor
Jan 30, 2005
Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We all go through times where our lives aren't where they should be in our faith, attitude, prayers, and actions. But God is with us in all of those hard times. Ask Jesus to guide you back to the close relationship you had with Him when you first accepted Him. It may take time, and there probably will be more struggles, but He'll never leave you.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
stubborngirl said:
Dear brothers and sisters,
I am in a situation never happened to me before.
Since I belived in Lord in 1999, I kept on my daily prayer no matter how weak I was. However, for these two months, less than once a weak I prayed to Him.
I know, it is harmful to my spiritual life, and the longer I live with this, the harder I get into praying. But the problem is I don't struggle about this, I still believe He is leading me and He is totally trustworthy, eventhough I was very frustrated for a period of time recently.
What should I do, I fell normal about this prayer free life. But I don't know where will this lead me to?
Thank you all.

Lord be with stubborngirl and help her to not give in but to lean on you spiritually and emotionally. Help her not to struggle and help her to know that you are trustworthy and leading the way to her in what to do in your name, amen.

Upvote 0

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟15,957.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny, yet your Lord Knows when one falls to the ground. That is the first passage that comes to mind, though I am a little off with the specific words. Jesus promised that God knew your every hair and would mark them well. So I think God knows what is burning in your heart. Just pray that. Or pray to be closer to God. Take your will and put it under God's. Be humble and admit your mistakes, whatever they be. I know my God is capable of forgiving much. And I think He will always offer guidance for your steps. I pray you will be able to accept His will and do it well. And I do know that if God has entrusted you with some gift or some task, then you will see it through to produce great fruit. Trust in His promises of mercy. He is a God of second and third and 77 chances.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.