Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,389.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Indonesia​

Ask God to grant courage and wisdom to church leaders as they negotiate ways for their congregations to worship sometimes under acute pressure from hardliners opposed to the gospel.
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Bowing to pressure from Islamic protesters, local officials in South Sulawesi Province recently vowed to withdraw permission that had been granted to build a Christian school. Pray that permission will not be revoked.
Number of Prayers 26
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Indonesia​

Pray for wisdom and guidance for the Indonesia Bethel Church (Gereja Bethel Indonesia) outside Jakarta, which was forced to move its services online temporarily after a mob protested outside its doors.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
Indonesia

Burkina Faso​

Pray for Anna, a widow who grieves the loss of her husband, a pastor, killed by jihadists. May the Lord give her the ability to forgive and may she be encouraged by the practical help of Christians.
Number of Prayers 51
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

Pray for Pastor John, who fled his home and church after jihadists threatened to kill him. Pray for protection for his family as they immediately started to serve the Lord in the place of their refuge.
Number of Prayers 42
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

Pray for the wider Sahel region. The troubles in Burkina Faso and neighbouring Mali and Niger overlap and are similar to those faced in Nigeria and Sudan. Pray for God’s hand upon this whole region and for His wisdom and strength for His people wherever they are persecuted.
Number of Prayers 39
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso​

Pray for those displaced Christians receiving food parcels, help with school fees and medical assistance through our partners in several towns and cities. May they be encouraged as well as sustained by these acts of Christian solidarity.
Number of Prayers 43
YES - I WILL PRAY
Burkina Faso

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here.