Reilly's CCXXXVI: Journey to the End of the Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
nothing much :)

came home from work, did laundry, took out garbage, loaded dishwasher, folded laundry, picked up apartment...

ordered a pizza, took it up and had dinner with my parents, chillaxed for a bit, now i'm home. :)

you?
Had a pretty ordinary day, now I'm just doing homework. In 20 minutes or so I'll probably go for my obligatory jog down to the beach for the sunset.

Upvote 0

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Had a pretty ordinary day, now I'm just doing homework. In 20 minutes or so I'll probably go for my obligatory jog down to the beach for the sunset.
I have a stationary bike, which faces west so I can watch the sunset as I pump along. :)

Unfortunately, the recommendation for people under 5 feet tall is to NOT job. Not enough shock absorbsion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have a stationary bike, which faces west so I can watch the sunset as I pump along. :)

Unfortunately, the recommendation for people under 5 feet tall is to NOT job. Not enough shock absorbsion.
Then I guess it's a good thing I'm 5' 4.5" or so :D Though I never heard that about people under 5 feet. Interesting. Who told you that, if you don't mind me asking?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello Pubsters

Then I guess it's a good thing I'm 5' 4.5" or so :D Though I never heard that about people under 5 feet. Interesting. Who told you that, if you don't mind me asking?

Heard on one a health segment on one of the early morning network shows. It was quite some time ago. Actually, they said it would be better for people of smaller stature to do their running on tread mills as the impact on the spine would be considerably less than running on pavement.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.