Reilly's CCXXXVI: Journey to the End of the Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hard to believe that it's over four years since I first wandered in here in search of good Irish whiskey :)

A lot of water under the bridge since then. So many people no longer here in Reilly's. Many good friends, dearly loved and missed.

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Seems like we all got lives eventually.

*Looks at his post count*

Well, except me perhaps......
*Laughs* Well, I haven't exactly gotten much of a life the past 2 or 3 years either, though often I'm not able to be on for very long.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Cat. Even as an athiest, peobably the best Christian ever to walk through those doors. Still around from time to time, but like many others, busy with trivial matters such as life...lol....miss you Cat

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
*Laughs* Well, I haven't exactly gotten much of a life the past 2 or 3 years either, though often I'm not able to be on for very long.

A year in Spain, collage, swimming, acting......and you say you have no life?:D :D :D :D

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A year in Spain, collage, swimming, acting......and you say you have no life?:D :D :D :D
*Laughs* Well, I still manage to check in at least once a day most days :p Though you do have somewhat of a point there

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Lonnie...a man among men, and a great friend. man I miss that guy

Cat. Even as an athiest, peobably the best Christian ever to walk through those doors. Still around from time to time, but like many others, busy with trivial matters such as life...lol....miss you Cat

Aaron...forever the indesptable King of Reilly's. My inspiration and a good friend.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
*Laughs* Well, I still manage to check in at least once a day most days :p Though you do have somewhat of a point there

There used to be a large group of 'regulars' in here. Wish you could have experienced it. Awesome nights in here. But one by one we have all drifted our seperate ways and those days are gone now:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There used to be a large group of 'regulars' in here. Wish you could have experienced it. Awesome nights in here. But one by one we have all drifted our seperate ways and those days are gone now:(
*Nods* I definitely remember the days when there used to be more activity, even if I was somewhat of a latecomer to the show.

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Lonnie...a man among men, and a great friend. man I miss that guy

Aaron...forever the indesptable King of Reilly's. My inspiration and a good friend.

....and I could go on all night in this way. So many who deserve a mention in the Reilly's hall of fame.

Sandy, mother of Reilly's and without whom there woulod BE no Reilly's. Emma, she of the perpetual coffee machine. AnnM, and the night of the long Veggie tales. Still with us but only just.....

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
*Nods* I definitely remember the days when there used to be more activity, even if I was somewhat of a latecomer to the show.

Oh we had some wild nights in here.

The now very respectable Eve (Mrs BillH) dancing on the tables at a Grease party (accused ME of spiking the milk shakes:swoon: )......Digging a tunnel from here to the Anglican Alehouse......I even got murdered in here one night (I got better), struck over the head with the oscer for worst supporting actress.

We have laughed, we have cried, we have quarrelled and we have loved....often at the same time.

If you ever get bored enough, have a dig in the archives and read through some of the old pubs, especially those in the first 50 0r 60.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andy Broadley

Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.