samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
There is a genetic difference between men and women found in the X chromosome. The X chromosome boosts production of testosterone, a steroid chemical that drives one to be more violent. It's not "sexist" to say that such a difference exists, because it's not a stereotype -- it's true by definition of man and woman and thus true of every single member of those groups.

Is it racist to believe a scientific study that found one race has higher levels of testosterone?

When you believe something is true of a group that isn't necessarily true (because it isn't true by definition), that is racism, sexism, etc. depending on what groups you speak of. Your beliefs about blacks having a certain "culture", for example, is racist because it's not only not true of every member, but isn't even true about the majority of them.

That would mean believing men are more violent is sexist. Do you think God was wrong to tell Jews to annihilate ethnic groups due to them being much more sinful than other groups?

In your previous post, you claimed that blacks "lacked work ethic", and when I clarified how that excludes them from being lovers of money, so you changed that to "prefer[ing] to steal and scam people instead of working hard". I claimed that blacks were disproportionately poor in an earlier post, and that's something that I can prove by citing the nonpartisan US Government Census Bureau. https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/visualizations/2017/demo/p60-259/figure1.pdf Where does your belief come from?

They've also been caught and convicted of more crimes (a proxy for immorality), work less than everyone else, and collect far more welfare benefits (an indication of sloth/laziness/poor work ethic) according to nonpartisan US govt statistics.

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Funny that you mention the love of money later in this post, because when it comes to embezzlement, larceny, and fraud, men and women are nearly equal. Furthermore, while crime rates overall have gone down a bit (for the time period I was able to find that for, 2002-2012), crimes committed by women actually increased; that increase just wasn't near as high as how much crimes committed by men lowered.

Maybe it's not just a matter of strength and energy, but also stress and social expectations? Stress related diseases have been on the rise in women lately.

Irrelevant.

-_- you are ignoring a lot of nuance that needs to be addressed in situations involving theft. Sure, some thieves are immoral people, but what of the child that pick pockets so they can eat that day? What of a person flooded by college loan debt that sees no other way out? People rarely steal out of greed or envy alone.

Taking food to avoid starving isn't theft. Debt isn't an excuse to steal. Thieves are immoral people who will not inherit the kingdom of God according to the Bible.

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Dont know about the man vs woman issue.....
But these facts lead to crime....
Poverty
Divorced households....single parents....
Men not working and accepting government welfare....
Drug dealing in the inner cities....
Breakdown of the family....

Adultery, sloth, and drug dealing are all sins so that's evidence that poverty results from immoral lifestyle choices.

Imo there is also a disrespect of police and authority in Ameica......especially against our president.....

Another sin.

I have been in and seen some of the poorest slums in africa where kids have no shoes and a small piece of bread once a day
Amazingly these slums do have some crime but not like you would think....
Also many of these slums have very little police presence..

So back to my opinion of disrespect toward authority....
I have been a school teacher in inner city schools as a reference of experience....

That suggests Africans in America steal due to jealously (seeing others wealth and coveting it). Another sin.

That all confirms what I thought that sin causes poverty.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,473,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
"Poverty and inequality are two different things, but inequality can feed widespread poverty by barring groups with lower social status from accessing the tools and resources to support themselves. According to the United Nations Social Policy and Development Division, “inequalities in income distribution and access to productive resources, basic social services, opportunities, markets, and information have been on the rise worldwide, often causing and exacerbating poverty.” The U.N. and many aid groups also point out that gender discrimination has been a significant factor in holding many women and children around the world in poverty."

From here: What are the Causes of Poverty? - The Borgen Project

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"More testosterone in males leading to increased frequency of risk taking behaviour."

I love how "but biology tho" magically becomes an excuse again when we're talking about discrimination affecting men.
Not an "excuse" as such, but an identifiable and quantifiable phenomenon. Higher T levels leads to higher aggression and risk taking - and not just in humans.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Imo there is also a disrespect of police and authority in America......especially against our president.....
I have no idea how old you are but disrespecting the police is nothing new. It was much more pronounced in the 1960s.

faa50b8dcff69522145d9de65edf9328--comic-strips-cops.jpg

pig.jpg

188633.jpg

Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lack of religous morals....
Crime rates are consistently higher in areas in which a higher concentration of the population is religious. Lack of morals in one's upbringing may very well contribute to crime, but I can assure you that secular households don't raise their kids without teaching morals.

• Agree
Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the previous studies disprove this.....
You have to show a study where Religous committment causes more crime....
other than Islam...
talkiing about Christian committment........

If was not on my phone, i would post the data. Here is reality, countries with a higher number of non religious people, tend to have lower crime rates and higher quality of life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Non sequitur

Wokest Bae Of The Forum
Jul 2, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
✟38,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
If only 13% of the American population is black, then any amount higher than that in our prison system constitutes a disproportionate amount of blacks being imprisoned. Since blacks are just like the rest of us except for the color of their skin, that makes this racism.
I don't see disproportionate amounts equating to racism.

Upvote 0