Quid pro Porsche: Wealthy foreigner gave Hunter Biden a sports car after dinner with ‘Big Guy’

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Kazakh businessman Kenes Rakishev inexplicably wired $142,000 to Hunter Biden in April 2014 so he could buy himself a sports car.

Mr. Rakishev sent the money around the same time then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with him at a Washington restaurant at Hunter Biden‘s request.

The details of the gifted car were revealed by Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden‘s, in four hours of testimony before House investigators and memorialized in a newly released transcript.

Archer did not know the reason for the payment.

“That’s a business matter between them,” Mr. Archer said.

• Informative
Reactions: hislegacy

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kazakh businessman Kenes Rakishev inexplicably wired $142,000 to Hunter Biden in April 2014 so he could buy himself a sports car.
Who is stating this as a fact? You?
The details of the gifted car were revealed by Devon Archer,
I don't think so...
Archer DID NOT Know
He did not know so who did know?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Mr. Rakishev sent the money around the same time then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with him at a Washington restaurant at Hunter Biden‘s request.

The details of the gifted car were revealed by Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden‘s, in four hours of testimony before House investigators and memorialized in a newly released transcript.

Nothing see here ... LOL

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
For those not interested in the innuendo and red yarn of the Washington Times propaganda piece, you can read the transcript for yourself.
The discussion about the money for the Porsche starts on page 62, and a heads up, it's rather confusing.
A little bit beyond that was this gem.

Q What were Jonathan Li, you, and Hunter talking about at the time that Hunter Biden put his dad on the phone?
A Beijing, how great Beijing is -- or Chengdu, whichever city we were in. But, you know, same answers -- non-specifics relative to business and just, you know, an expression of hellos, I guess.​

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Says who? You?
Says the transcript. The one I linked to above.

Q So then what was the purpose of the Porsche payment?
A It was -- that's a business matter between them.
Q "Them" being who?
A Hunter and Kenes. (Rakishev)
Q So --
A That's why I clarified the point, like, I wasn't, like, doing this banking. Hunter was a corporate secretary of RSB. We had a handshake 50-50 ownership. And he conducted, you know, banking business with the COO.
Q So you're telling us here today that you don't know why this expensive car was purchased through Rakishev.
A No, I don't know why. I was jealous -- no, I'm just kidding.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Archer's responses sometimes are hard to follow, but it appears that he talks about two dinners, one of which was a birthday dinner and the other one celebrating Hunter's position with the World Food Program.

Archer says that Joe Biden didn't talk business in either of those dinners and he never connects the dinners to the Porsche. This is just more Post-It notes and red yarn.
1691352709343.png

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Says who? You?
@HARK! quoted it from the Washington Times article but I quote from the transcript of Archer's testimony.

pg. 64
BY MR. MANDOLFO:16
Q So then what was the purpose of the Porsche payment?17
A It was -- that's a business matter between them.18
Q "Them" being who?19
A Hunter and Kenes.20

Q So you're telling us here today that you don't know why this expensive car was purchased through Rakishev.
A No, I don't know why. I was jealous -- no, I'm just kidding.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Archer's responses sometimes are hard to follow, but it appears that he talks about two dinners, one of which was a birthday dinner and the other one celebrating Hunter's position with the World Food Program.

Archer says that Joe Biden didn't talk business in either of those dinners and he never connects the dinners to the Porsche. This is just more Post-It notes and red yarn.
View attachment 334230
Why don't people who are in doubt just read the transcript? Are they afraid of the truth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Where do I sign up for this career path where I can be a director on an energy board in a country whose language I don't speak, a VP of a lobbying firm, get a presidential appointment to the Department of Commerce, a C-level position with a Chinese Equity firm, strike deals where people pay me in exotic sports cars, and round it all of with dipping my toe into the art world and hitting a home run on my first try and selling 1.4 million dollars worth of art despite never having a gallery before...all culminating in a $200 million dollar net worth.

What a LinkedIn profile this guy must have!

I've been told (repeatedly) that it has nothing to do with his dad's influential positions, so since we know that can't possibly be that, it must be something else. Maybe he's just really talented at everything... a crack of all trades...oops, sorry, I mean jack of all trades.

Or maybe that is the key and we've been looking at this all wrong the whole time...maybe the "The Secret™" that people used to rave about is simply knowing just the right amount of prostitutes and cocaine derivatives to incorporate into your life and if you get the quantities just right, all of your dreams come true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It needs to be noted that the guy who actually wrote the email, claims Joe Biden wasn't "the Big Guy".

James Gilliar, a business associate summarizing the allocation of the equity in Oneida Holdings LLC., in the email, wrote how four partners would get 20 percent each, except for Jim Biden, who would get 10 percent. He added a question: “10 held by H for the big guy?” One of the recipients of the mail, Anthony Bobulinski, has said that the “big guy” referred to Joe Biden and that “H” referred to Hunter. Bobulinski was a guest of Trump at one of the 2020 presidential debates.

But Gilliar told the Wall Street Journal in 2020: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former vice president. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

Even if this is true... so what? Hunter Biden isn't president.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Where do I sign up for this career path where I can be a director on an energy board in a country whose language I don't speak, a VP of a lobbying firm, get a presidential appointment to the Department of Commerce, a C-level position with a Chinese Equity firm, strike deals where people pay me in exotic sports cars, and round it all of with dipping my toe into the art world and hitting a home run on my first try and selling 1.4 million dollars worth of art despite never having a gallery before...all culminating in a $200 million dollar net worth.

What a LinkedIn profile this guy must have!

I've been told (repeatedly) that it has nothing to do with his dad's influential positions, so since we know that can't possibly be that, it must be something else. Maybe he's just really talented at everything... a crack of all trades...oops, sorry, I mean jack of all trades.

Or maybe that is the key and we've been looking at this all wrong the whole time...maybe the "The Secret™" that people used to rave about is simply knowing just the right amount of prostitutes and cocaine derivatives to incorporate into your life and if you get the quantities just right, all of your dreams come true.
You sound jealous.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

...in this thread?
Or any others?

The fact that Hunter took advantage of his father's position is not in question is it?
And yea, if your dad is the POTUS or a Senator or a member of the USSC, you probably don't need a super LinkedIN profile : p

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...in this thread?
Or any others?

The fact that Hunter took advantage of his father's position is not in question is it?
And yea, if your dad is the POTUS or a Senator or a member of the USSC, you probably don't need a super LinkedIN profile : p

I'd argue that Chelsea Clinton has more powerful parents than Hunter does, yet she doesn't seem to have the same degree of never-ending nepotism benefits happening for her from a professional standpoint

She's had a couple good gigs (from which, her parents' name certain didn't hurt), but they were positions she was qualified for based on her educational background. A history and international relations major from Oxford landing a gig as a correspondent at NBC and having a few books published on global health policy isn't radically out of whack.

Landing in c-level and board positions for 4 different industries where you have no experience, 2 in countries for which you don't even speak the language, despite constantly making terrible life choices, is a much larger stretch.

I'd go as far as saying that when it comes to democrats that hardline conservatives don't like (and biggest targets of conspiracy theories), Hillary ranks above Biden. Yet, you don't really see that crowd going after Chelsea Clinton or Obama's kids the same way they do Hunter.

I realize that a lot of is out of spite...but is it also possible that there's some sliver of substance there with regards to the attacks? Perhaps targeted attack opportunities are easier when a person paints a target on their back as big as the broad side of a barn?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I realize that a lot of is out of spite...but is it also possible that there's some sliver of substance there with regards to the attacks?

Given how little substance any of the allegations have, I wouldn't bet money on it.

Perhaps targeted attack opportunities are easier when a person paints a target on their back as big as the broad side of a barn?
That hasn't really stopped GOP fabrications in the past. What has changed them is who the president happens to be. I mean, how many attacks on Hunter Biden were there when Obama or Clinton were in office vs. attacks [which have now magically gone away] on those presidents' respective families? Seems like the important factor is not anything to do with actual wrongdoing, but being a Democrat in the White House.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0