Aug 3, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Democrat
Please pray for my friend, Crystal (sanctified2). Her phone was turned off (through no fault of her own) and I don't know how long it will be before she is able to be online with us again. Please pray that God would make a way in this situation. She needs and enjoys the fellowship that she finds here on CF. Thanks!

skier_patra21

Mar 13, 2005
Michigan
✟15,313.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear God- Please be with Crystal. At the moment shes lost the fellowship she enjoys on CF and the fellowship we all enjoy. Sometimes the people on here are awesome and give you the boost you may be needing in a certain moment in your life. Please just help whatever happens, happens for the better so that she may rejoin the friends and fellowship she has on here. May your will be fufilled. You have a plan even when we dont see where its headed. In Jesus' Name, Amen. †
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is your thread and all but i havent quite figured out how to post my own so i was wondering if i could post a prayer request of my own on her....
My family friend...who is like my second mother and whom i've know since i was 2..was supposed to go into sugery for a minor bowel operation. She's been in surgery all day and now the surgeons are saying that her bowel isnt working and something's wrong with her liver also. They say if the stint they try next doesnt work they'll have to find a liver and bowel donor for her. I'm praying to my Lord that His Will, will be fulfilled for the best..and in the way that we may like it to..but as we all know..the Lord works in mysterious ways. Her name is Lenee and she has 3 children-Tyler,16; Brianne, 14; and Austin, 12. Please pray for her. She is and always has been a strong Christian. Thank you and may God Bless her and keep her safe †

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
sanctified1 said:
Please pray for my friend, Crystal (sanctified2). Her phone was turned off (through no fault of her own) and I don't know how long it will be before she is able to be online with us again. Please pray that God would make a way in this situation. She needs and enjoys the fellowship that she finds here on CF. Thanks!

Lord help Crystal and that she will enjoy the fellowship and love on this board. Help her to lean on you in your name and purpose, amen. :groupray: :amen:

Upvote 0

sanctified1

Aug 3, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Democrat
skier_patra21 said:
Dear God- Please be with Crystal. At the moment shes lost the fellowship she enjoys on CF and the fellowship we all enjoy. Sometimes the people on here are awesome and give you the boost you may be needing in a certain moment in your life. Please just help whatever happens, happens for the better so that she may rejoin the friends and fellowship she has on here. May your will be fufilled. You have a plan even when we dont see where its headed. In Jesus' Name, Amen. †
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is your thread and all but i havent quite figured out how to post my own so i was wondering if i could post a prayer request of my own on her....
My family friend...who is like my second mother and whom i've know since i was 2..was supposed to go into sugery for a minor bowel operation. She's been in surgery all day and now the surgeons are saying that her bowel isnt working and something's wrong with her liver also. They say if the stint they try next doesnt work they'll have to find a liver and bowel donor for her. I'm praying to my Lord that His Will, will be fulfilled for the best..and in the way that we may like it to..but as we all know..the Lord works in mysterious ways. Her name is Lenee and she has 3 children-Tyler,16; Brianne, 14; and Austin, 12. Please pray for her. She is and always has been a strong Christian. Thank you and may God Bless her and keep her safe †

Thank you for praying and I am going to post this in a new thread so everyone can see it. God bless you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.