Urgent Prayer Request For My Sister

charitylove

Oct 27, 2014
✟8,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My sister's new boss hates her for unknown reasons, possibly because she's a Christian. The hardest portions of the work is being dumped on her and her boss is always finding fault with everything she does. She works at a hospital and 2 write-ups are a cause of dismissal. She already wrote her up once and is looking for an opportunity to do it again. My sister is exhausted and is desperately praying to the Lord to help her while looking for another job. She has a lot of experience as a secretary and admin assistant, but so far, she has not found a suitable job, although a lot of people are contacting her from LinkedIn and other places. Please, pray for her, that she might find another job before this lady fires her for any reason. Thank you so much! God bless you all!

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I lift up this terrifying situation to You. I ask that You may give clarity to charitylove’s sister as to why they are being written up and attacked at work, and that You may assist her to find another job in Your timing and with all available speed. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0