Genave
✟17,138.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
By the way people The reason Im here is becasuse of god. This might sound cheesy but about 2 years ago I constently prayed to god to give me "superpowers because I could use them for good". Now I know kinesis is not superpowers but its as close as you can get right? About a year ago I was searching the web randomly and came across this website called my telekinesis. Accident? I immedatly started practicing meditation and energy manipulation and it seems like I got it on the spot. Coincidence? I believe that God helped me get me where I am today but I still need facts to confirm my suspiscions...

can you explain how did you practiced meditation; some would say yoga and some would say yoga is ungodly I really need to know how in a godly manner
since I was young (4 decads ago) I had some micro telekinesis and did not know it then. later the micro telekinesis powers started to evolve and I need to sharpen it or move the macro telekinesis

Upvote 0

Joemmm

Feb 4, 2020
Genave
✟17,138.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Clarkxkent, I see that your post is a few years old http://www.christianforums.com/threads/question-about-god-and-telekinesis.7736821/ld, but I wanted to comment as I have struggled with this for the past couple of years. I am 60 plus years old, a Christian, well educated, have a large family, had a successful career, and in my post career retirement I chose to work overseas. This has provided more "alone" time and I have had nagging thoughts of my abilities as a child and young adult that I would like to share with you. As a child (around 8 yrs old) I discovered I had a unique ability to make objects move by focusing on them. Like parlor tricks, I would entertain some of my friends by making paperclips,pencils and other small objects move. Although I did not share this skill with a lot of people because I knew even at that age that I was "weird". I also needed such intense concentration that I couldn't have distraction in the room. I practiced this for a few years, almost always privately because I wanted to see how big of objects I could move. I could also make objects levitate on one side. Then one day, when I was around 13 years old, my best friend and I were using a Ouija board and I asked the question "who are you?" As the device started to spell out the words it lifted off of the board and with only my finger tips on it continued to spell out something evil. We both screamed, I threw the board across the room and we ran out. I got my brother and asked him to retrieve both the board and device and throw it in the burn barrel outside. I have never gotten near one since, and stopped any practice of telekinesis. I have also experienced very detailed premonitions since I was about 6 years old. Although I am drawn to the idea of being able to do this again, I can not get passed the memory or the "feeling" that I got that day so many years ago. Just as God is in my thoughts daily, I think Satan tries to enter in what ever way he can. I sometimes think that maybe I could do something good with my gifts, and often times think that God has a plan for me. I was even terminally ill about 6 years ago and was suddenly healed. I spoke with one my pastors a couple of years ago as to my impatience with trying to figure out why God healed me, and shared with him some of my uniqueness. He told me that I can't rush God. I should just accept the gifts that God has given to me. I share my story because I have anonymity and if even some of my written words give some understanding to other people I have taken this risk. I take it from your original note that you too have gifts. You are obviously a Christian or you would not be on this website. Just know that there are other people in the world that have gifts, and pray for His guidance as to what you do with those gifts.

your words helped indeed
what did the pastor say about moving things with your mind?
as I said earlier I have some micro telekinesis and I am worried about it, because I can use it for good and bad so I am confused about it, I need to sharpen them and move to the macro telekinesis and I found on the internet that they say yoga might sharpen it????
as a christian I grow up knowing that yoga is not godly!!!!

Upvote 0

Redbucket55

Feb 5, 2020
La
✟9,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't think that exist...but I do believe anything is possible with the Lord and the holy spirit.... cause the holy spirit is what connects us to God..anything else is from the devil...obviously..lol we can't do anything outside of the Lord and his spirit.. God does not have telekinesis...I mean he probably does but in a different way because he is God... remember he spoke creation into existence...just like Jesus who healed the woman with the blood disease and told the one to pick up his mat and go home or the centurion with the great faith in Israel... remember he said one of his servants was sick and because the centurion believed in Jesus..his servant was healed...so I think with the spirit and faith anything is possible...as long as we have some kind of faith Jesus said we can move mountains...

Upvote 0

Joemmm

Feb 4, 2020
Genave
✟17,138.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't think that exist...but I do believe anything is possible with the Lord and the holy spirit.... cause the holy spirit is what connects us to God..anything else is from the devil...obviously..lol we can't do anything outside of the Lord and his spirit.. God does not have telekinesis...I mean he probably does but in a different way because he is God... remember he spoke creation into existence...just like Jesus who healed the woman with the blood disease and told the one to pick up his mat and go home or the centurion with the great faith in Israel... remember he said one of his servants was sick and because the centurion believed in Jesus..his servant was healed...so I think with the spirit and faith anything is possible...as long as we have some kind of faith Jesus said we can move mountains...
God has created Adam and Eve and gave them authority over earth; with that "authority" there come a lot of tools, may be one of them was telekinesis

Upvote 0

Redbucket55

Feb 5, 2020
La
✟9,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God has created Adam and Eve and gave them authority over earth; with that "authority" there come a lot of tools, may be one of them was telekinesis
God didn't give Adam and Eve authority, he gave them a command instead. He told them not to eat from the tree of knowledge of evil and good but I guess God knew they would but that is not the point the point is God is all about obedience and because they disobeyed God, his plan for them fell apart like any command God gives us if we disobey, our plans will fail too...it was a matter of listening to God and obeying him they but didn't listen or obey. The serpant brainwashed and lured eve to eat the apple cause it's his slick way of brainwashing people into doing something especially if they are weak. And because he chose Eve knowing she was a woman he made her impulse weaker by decieving her, I guess Adam was a coward or weak or something because he listen to Eve his woman and did the same etc...or maybe the apple made eve like the serpant in a way where she became luring herself to tempt Adam .I don't know..I just don't remember God giving them authority over anything...they just hid themselves when they saw they were naked and disobeyed God because the apple gave them the knowledge to now see that..it open thier eyes ..they now knew what they were doing or did...etc their eyes were open just like a newborn baby eyes who are open but does not know nothing or what's going on around him when his eyes are opening but the other way around...I do wonder though what would have happened if God would have never showed up after....jk

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joemmm

Feb 4, 2020
Genave
✟17,138.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God didn't give Adam and Eve authority, he gave them a command instead. He told them not to eat from the tree of knowledge of evil and good but I guess God knew they would but that is not the point the point is God is all about obedience and because they disobeyed God, his plan for them fell apart like any command God gives us if we disobey, our plans will fail too...it was a matter of listening to God and obeying him they but didn't listen or obey. The serpant brainwashed and lured eve to eat the apple cause it's his slick way of brainwashing people into doing something especially if they are weak. And because he chose Eve knowing she was a woman he made her impulse weaker by decieving her, I guess Adam was a coward or weak or something because he listen to Eve his woman and did the same etc...or maybe the apple made eve like the serpant in a way where she became luring herself to tempt Adam .I don't know..I just don't remember God giving them authority over anything...they just hid themselves when they saw they were naked and disobeyed God because the apple gave them the knowledge to now see that..it open thier eyes ..they now knew what they were doing or did...etc their eyes were open just like a newborn baby eyes who are open but does not know nothing or what's going on around him when his eyes are opening but the other way around...I do wonder though what would have happened if God would have never showed up after....jk

God gave them authority:
Genesis 1 AMP version:
"27 so God created man in His own image, in the image of likeness of God He created them. 28 And God blessed them [granting them certain authority] and said to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subjugate it [putting it under your power]; and rule it over (dominate) the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and every living thing that moves upon the earth""....etc

it is from the AMP version bible and the brackets are the translation explanation and not from me.

Upvote 0

Redbucket55

Feb 5, 2020
La
✟9,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God gave them authority:
Genesis 1 AMP version:
"27 so God created man in His own image, in the image of likeness of God He created them. 28 And God blessed them [granting them certain authority] and said to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subjugate it [putting it under your power]; and rule it over (dominate) the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and every living thing that moves upon the earth""....etc

it is from the AMP version bible and the brackets are the translation explanation and not from me.
I don't think that is about Adam and Eve, but I'll check Genesis later to see if I'm wrong.. however I think the bible was implying God intended his creation to be like him and produce an abundance of good things on Earth by being like him having his characteristics making the earth good.... You know the bible says train a child in the way he should go and he shall not depart from it in the same way put on the character of the Lord and be a good steward, a good creation producing and multiplying everything good you multiply and produce on Earth.. that can be many things, like children you bring into this world or like Jesus said those who abide in him can bring forth good fruit and that without we won't be able to bring forth good fruit or do anything worthwhile without carrying his name and abiding in him...

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would you consider what you are doing a Godly activity?

The more I see of the world these days and the normalization and celebration of sin in society, I think God might be relieved that is all your doing...

Upvote 0