STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In a corporation who leads? It will not be a national government.

imo the NWO is the final empire of Nebuchadnezzar's dream image - the feet and toes. The one in place when the Lord returns. The 10 kings (10 toes) give their power to the beast for 1 hour. For me, that depicts the antichrist leading this NWO at some point. But who are the 10 kings, who scripture says "haven't received a kingdom yet" ? They're depicted as kings, they have power to give the AC, so obviously they're ruling in some unofficial respect initially. There's been a lot of talk about the 10 regions of the world divided by the Club of Rome. So maybe these kings are already ruling. I noticed the nations marched in lockstep with the Islamic immigrations & vaccine policies, even against the will of their own peoples. As though the leaders are all getting their marching orders from the same place.

But yes, I get your point and it's a good one.

Reactions: JohnPaul88
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As though the leaders are all getting their marching orders from the same place.
With Schwab boasting now about his trained proteges infiltrating governments, the continually updating versions of the Young Global Leaders YGB (and the global youth plan), kinda like the British Boy Scouts or Hitler Youth of old (but economic not military minded)... you have a pretty good idea who is behind the global agenda.

• Informative
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0

JohnPaul88

A Soldier In God Army.
Dec 18, 2021
Trenton
✟38,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How can the Europeans refuse to pay for Russian gas in rubles if Russia is insistent on this point? The Europeans, for the time being, are dependent on this gas Russia.
They’re going to have to exchange their money for rubles.

Upvote 0