Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow! Thanks for this, I think he rocks! :clap: 1 Corinthians 9:22 "To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some."

My son would listen to him. I think this is wonderful, reaching so many that may not otherwise hear the gospel, or be open to it. As long as the teaching is Biblical, I am thrilled to see this. Thx again, God bless. :)

Upvote 0

KTskater

Dec 2, 2004
✟21,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The link doesn't work, but this is like a dream come true for me. I've been listening to punk rock since I was 8. Is it a musical ministry or is the person simply preaching on the street? Either way, it's something I've always wanted to do. I wish the link worked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ub4me

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2005
USA
✟20,873.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Personally...I think it is Awesome
In prayer we ask God to send laborers into the harvest...someone who can reach this generation....if it takes a punk preacher to reach punk teens so be it..
it dosen't matter what their hair looks like...clothes look like...just what their heart looks like....I watched this too...and they where screaming out...worshipping God...the fruit of their lips giving praise and thanks....
there will be no need for the rocks to cry out in the midst of them.
I thank God for anyone...who will lead our children into the kingdom of God.
No maybe it is not the way we would do it...but at least they are doing it AMEN.:amen:

Upvote 0
S

simply intolerable

holyrokker said:

headnoise, going on thier last tour ever then breaking up (yeah, most disapointing this to happen to my this year)

officernegative, doing a bunch of side projects no likely hood of getting back together

crashdog, diffrent side projects as well been broken up for a while, but if you like these guys i suggest you check out ballydowes if you havnt already. saw them at cstone this year, really good stuff.

anyway, i love punk, it's my life ti's what i do, i also love God just being in the scene is minitering so i guess you could consider me a "punk preacher" allthough im not to preachy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.