Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
They got it right. Now we can see who the true prophets are. This election was a miracle. Anyone has to see God's hand in it because it did not seem possible.

i agree.

It never would have happened without God's intervention.

Amen.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
i agree.

It never would have happened without God's intervention.

Amen.

Then we have prophetic words after all: Matthew 27:46 seems perfectly fitting.

Upvote 0

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've now heard 2 prophetic words from different sources saying TRUMP will win presidency in order to accomplish God's will.
Has anyone else heard similar?

God can use whoever He wants to accomplish His will, and He does like to use 'foolish things' to confound the wise.
It's just hard to believe sometimes that God would want someone so prideful and full of himself as president. lol.

That being said, if Trump does win, we don't know what God wants to use him for exactly.

Anyone would be better than Hillary!

I've heard 5 prophetic words from different sources saying TRUMP will destroy the nation and that he is the anti-Christ.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is encouraging.....

(Robin Johnston-Durand): "I WAS NOT A TRUMP FAN during the presidential primaries..in fact, I often belittle him and said "he can't even form a correct sentence, how can HE be president?!" I was set in my choice of Senator Ted Cruz and was appalled at the rhetoric coming from Donald Trump. Then, he won the candidacy and I was astounded. I cried out to God, "How could you let this happen? Why didn't you place the man of God, Ted Cruz into our White House? Our country needs YOU, Lord and Ted Cruz knows you..how can you allow this ungodly, unholy man to lead our broken nation?!" I fretted and was angry. Well, I got an answer in the form of a vision. It was like watching a video with a narrator telling me exactly what was going on...

"God knows EXACTLY what He is doing, dear daughter and He is saying to you, like He did to Peter: 'calm down, trust me.' I saw Peter, in the Garden of Gethsemane, cutting off the Roman soldiers ear and Jesus telling him.."No, Peter! Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword." as he gently healed that soldier and replaced his ear.

I realized then, I needed to shut up and listen to what God was saying to His people instead of trying to impose MY will upon every situation. It was then, as I laid down my foolish pride and was finally still..that God revealed to me Donald Trump was indeed His choice. I could hear that still, small voice ask me, "Daughter, do you think for one minute, I cannot change ANY man? Do you not remember Moses, Peter, Paul, Matthew, Abraham, David and all those who I used to advance my will? Were they 'perfect men'? I will do the same with Donald Trump. I will change his heart and he will lead America back to me! Remember: If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"

Well, as you can imagine, after that, I did some soul searching! And now, I can see that God has a plan and purpose for OUR president that is far beyond my pea-size intellect. So, I am supporting and praying for this man in our White House, who God Himself has chosen to lead this once great nation back to greatness again. I am praying the evil attacks from his enemies and enemies of God will be thwarted and that no weapon formed against President Trump will prosper! For he is more than a conqueror through Christ, who strengthens him." (Robin Johnston-Durand)

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
This is encouraging.....

(Robin Johnston-Durand): "I WAS NOT A TRUMP FAN during the presidential primaries..in fact, I often belittle him and said "he can't even form a correct sentence, how can HE be president?!" I was set in my choice of Senator Ted Cruz and was appalled at the rhetoric coming from Donald Trump. Then, he won the candidacy and I was astounded. I cried out to God, "How could you let this happen? Why didn't you place the man of God, Ted Cruz into our White House? Our country needs YOU, Lord and Ted Cruz knows you..how can you allow this ungodly, unholy man to lead our broken nation?!" I fretted and was angry. Well, I got an answer in the form of a vision. It was like watching a video with a narrator telling me exactly what was going on...

"God knows EXACTLY what He is doing, dear daughter and He is saying to you, like He did to Peter: 'calm down, trust me.' I saw Peter, in the Garden of Gethsemane, cutting off the Roman soldiers ear and Jesus telling him.."No, Peter! Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword." as he gently healed that soldier and replaced his ear.

I realized then, I needed to shut up and listen to what God was saying to His people instead of trying to impose MY will upon every situation. It was then, as I laid down my foolish pride and was finally still..that God revealed to me Donald Trump was indeed His choice. I could hear that still, small voice ask me, "Daughter, do you think for one minute, I cannot change ANY man? Do you not remember Moses, Peter, Paul, Matthew, Abraham, David and all those who I used to advance my will? Were they 'perfect men'? I will do the same with Donald Trump. I will change his heart and he will lead America back to me! Remember: If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"

Well, as you can imagine, after that, I did some soul searching! And now, I can see that God has a plan and purpose for OUR president that is far beyond my pea-size intellect. So, I am supporting and praying for this man in our White House, who God Himself has chosen to lead this once great nation back to greatness again. I am praying the evil attacks from his enemies and enemies of God will be thwarted and that no weapon formed against President Trump will prosper! For he is more than a conqueror through Christ, who strengthens him." (Robin Johnston-Durand)
Get back to us when there is the first indication that your god has changed the grabber in chief.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some miracles need more time than others.

It's really bizarre to think that Trump is genuine a man of faith in the first place. It's highly unlikely that he actually cares about his evangelical Christian base, not to mention Christianity itself.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Some miracles need more time than others.
If I had to wager, I'd say the evangelical christians will claim a deathbed conversion after the fact and go a little victory lap.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,768.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I do believe that I have heard God's voice at different times of my life, but if what I heard seemed to be against all logic, common sense, and morality, I immediately dismissed it as not coming from God.

True, he told Abraham (temporarily) to sacrifice his son, but his son was only one person--and He rescinded His directive.

In comparison, the election of Trump has proven to be a disaster beyond our worse imaginings--so I don't think the idea of Abraham being asked to sacrifice Isaac is even microscopically proportionate to what we're facing now.

So what makes you think God wanted Trump to win the election....so much so that he was apparently OK with Russian interference, voter suppression, and other acts of dishonesty in order to insure it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do believe that I have heard God's voice at different times of my life, but if what I heard seemed to be against all logic, common sense, and morality, I immediately dismissed it as not coming from God.

True, he told Abraham (temporarily) to sacrifice his son, but his son was only one person--and He rescinded His directive.

In comparison, the election of Trump has proven to be a disaster beyond our worse imaginings--so I don't think the idea of Abraham being asked to sacrifice Isaac is even microscopically proportionate to what we're facing now.

So what makes you think God wanted Trump to win the election....so much so that he was apparently OK with Russian interference, voter suppression, and other acts of dishonesty in order to insure it?

Because God is not particularly any more concerned about this national entity than any other nations that have risen and fallen since Sargon was an intern.

View media item 55778

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
It's really bizarre to think that Trump is genuine a man of faith in the first place. It's highly unlikely that he actually cares about his evangelical Christian base, not to mention Christianity itself.

Its bizarre that a lot of Christians still think Trump is a christian and God appointed him president.

The man is working for satan and as soon as trump christians realize this we can pull christanity out of the gutter.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Also, if God was behind Trump winning, you'd think he could've at least got him the popular vote while He was at it.

Also Trump has not done anything good since he became president. All he has done is cause controversay, divide the country and play war games with another nut in North Korea.

If God was behind him winning the man would do some good.

Upvote 0