Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Destiny2009

Hello Everyone,

I am so happy right now, I just wrote a song actually my first song. It's not completed but a good chunk of it is. I was just in the car and started to sing, then I kept singing and adding more to it when I got into the house I kept singing it and writing more and adding more. Right now I mostly have I gues the chorus and bridge part kind of pretty much the beginning the end and little bit of the middle. It was just amazing for me because I have always wanted to do that one day, just write a song. Just for me to sing to God kinda.

God Bless,

Destiny2009

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
My faith is wavering. I need prayer and a word please.
be strong in well doing. Do not think that God does not see all you do and be encouraged that He is faithful to bring your through whatever you are going through. I am reminded often that when the bible says that NOTHING shall remove me from God's hand, that doen't mean that I do not have free will to walk away. It is so sad that we get so frustrated in the storm that sometimes WE walk away from God and not the other way around. I have done it myself in the past. Be strong and of good courage. Be blessed! May the Lord find you truly faithful.

Kat

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Chuck Pierce: 40 Day Devotion: Day 20: 9/13/09

This thing that you have been watching for - I am doing it in a different way. You have gotten so repetitive in what You were asking Me that it built a rut within your thinking process. I AM answering your prayers, but you are watching one way and I need you to watch from a different perspective. Watch and see, for I am honoring what you have asked Me to do, but I am doing what you asked Me in a different way.

“Re-look. Re-look. Re-look now at the situation and you will see the way I am taking you. You will see what I am doing to bring you forth. You will see how I am answering your prayers. You will see the path forming before you. Re-look! Re-look! Re-look!

“So look again. See again. Hear again. You will begin to move again and see Me moving in your midst again. I AM there. I AM Jehovah Shammah. I am in your midst. Look again. I AM Jehovah Rophe. Look again and feel My touch. I am moving past where you have been. Leave where you have been going to, and even spending money in one way, and come and touch Me again. Touch Me - I AM moving near you! Look again and see Me in your midst.

“You have been like the men on the way to Emmaus. Things have happened and you’ve been troubled. You’ve been walking. You’ve been on your way and you’ve been questioning. You have said, ‘WHY?’ You have been using your own understanding to deduct the reasoning behind what happened! In your asking ‘Why?’, you are now saying, ‘What do we do now?’ I say to you ‘Come aside and sup with Me!’ As we break bread together, your situation will become clear and the revelation you need will be given. Look again and you will see that I have been walking with you. I have been there all along just waiting to open your eyes to where you are going.

Let Me touch your eyes and then LOOK AGAIN! You could not see at all. Then I touched you. However, you still are not seeing clearly. So let Me touch you again! Let Me lift your eyes and cause you to look up! Then when you re-look at the situation you are in, you will see clearly!”

Read Luke 24.
Meditate on Mark 8.
Memorize Psalm 121.

Reactions: Joy
Upvote 0

Seeking Him

May 19, 2008
USA
✟10,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Behold I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.

"Isaiah has a beautiful picture in his mind, a picture of a mother and her son, but he is far away.The mother longs for some token to remind her of her absent boy. She has only one means at hand. She has a tatoo pricked on the palm of her hand that will constantly remind her of the son she loves and longs to see. It will never wash off, but will remain on her palm, where she can see it as she goes about her work."

This is God speaking to us. Can a woman forget her child that she should not have compassion upon him? She may forget, but I will never forget you." - Barbara Bowen

Upvote 0

HoneyComb Son

Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
✟2,902.00
Faith
Christian
"Peace, My child..Peace...

I am with you... I will never forsake you... you are Mine...

(You are His child forever).

God bless you... and May He protect you always. Amen"

so words that could mean something but really dont in between the middle or what?

thanks for putting me on the bench again.. but i guess you smile upon that dont you.

but aslong as you smile and say: "I love you" it makes it all right

the funny thing is..do you force all of your children? or do they have any say in how they act and feel?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
written 7-16-08

You are the epitome of My grace in action. Do you not see how I delight in watching you grow in Me? Have you still not grasped that I want you to just be with Me? That I will literally move heaven and earth just to let you know that I care and that I AM?

Even now you allow distractions…but these too I will conquer. I must be your constant focus. The pursuit of me will exercise the areas of your life that I am longing to bring about change in. It starts and is produced out of intimacy with Me. I know your struggles and I know your heart is after My own, as you have asked and I continue to conform you each day more into My likeness.
Your prayers do not fall upon deaf ears and soon you will see Me coming on the clouds with great glory and splendor! The flood gates have been raised and the mighty deluge of My Presence is about to crash into every fiber of your being. Nothing will ever be the same. Everything you know is about to change forever.
The enemy has continued to try and take you out because of the reputation you are getting amidst his ranks. FEAR NOT, for I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Trust not in your giftings alone…for it is only through true communion with Me that out of which will flow rivers, and again I say RIVERS of Living Water!

You shall speak to Me face-to-face.

Wait upon Me. Time is short. Make certain YOUR lamp is full.

Watch and pray.

Upvote 0

andreessen1992

Feb 26, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has he forsaken me?

Hebrews 13:5 Be free from the love of money, content with such things as you have, for he has said, "I will in no way leave you, neither will I in any way forsake you."

whoa buddy if u r his he will never forsake you it is only you who has forsaken him and are blind to it.... for god to forsake you would b like saying a pizza grew bones lol

Upvote 0

IowaPastor

Spirit-Filled United Methodist
Jul 12, 2008
Iowa
✟8,345.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
written 7-16-08

You are the epitome of My grace in action. Do you not see how I delight in watching you grow in Me? Have you still not grasped that I want you to just be with Me? That I will literally move heaven and earth just to let you know that I care and that I AM?

Even now you allow distractions…but these too I will conquer. I must be your constant focus. The pursuit of me will exercise the areas of your life that I am longing to bring about change in. It starts and is produced out of intimacy with Me. I know your struggles and I know your heart is after My own, as you have asked and I continue to conform you each day more into My likeness.
Your prayers do not fall upon deaf ears and soon you will see Me coming on the clouds with great glory and splendor! The flood gates have been raised and the mighty deluge of My Presence is about to crash into every fiber of your being. Nothing will ever be the same. Everything you know is about to change forever.
The enemy has continued to try and take you out because of the reputation you are getting amidst his ranks. FEAR NOT, for I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Trust not in your giftings alone…for it is only through true communion with Me that out of which will flow rivers, and again I say RIVERS of Living Water!

Watch and pray.

Wow! Thanks for sharing! This really spoke to me!!

Be Blessed...

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Hidden in Christ
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟349,129.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
written 7-16-08

Watch and pray.
yes. pray and watch for answered prayer. Thank you for that word.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have placed words here before.. I need one myself.. please.. feeling very overwhelmed.. My son said just now.. every time I see you.. you are crying.. For so long I have encouraged others.. now it seems I cannot do anything but cry out for my own..

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have placed words here before.. I need one myself.. please.. feeling very overwhelmed.. My son said just now.. every time I see you.. you are crying.. For so long I have encouraged others.. now it seems I cannot do anything but cry out for my own..

:hug:'s to you sis. Indeed you have been a great source of encouragement on CF.

Although I can't say I had a word for you, I have just prayed for you, that the Lord will fill you with His peace and will strengthen you during these times.

In your earlier post you wrote

After praying for you the above paragraph stood out. The enemy only troubles those he considers to be a major threat to him.

Will keep praying for you that the Lord can shoulder the bulk of the storms being levied towards you and that you will be able to hide under Abba's wings until it passes.

:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
:hug:'s to you sis. Indeed you have been a great source of encouragement on CF.

Although I can't say I had a word for you, I have just prayed for you, that the Lord will fill you with His peace and will strengthen you during these times.

In your earlier post you wrote

After praying for you the above paragraph stood out. The enemy only troubles those he considers to be a major threat to him.

Will keep praying for you that the Lord can shoulder the bulk of the storms being levied towards you and that you will be able to hide under Abba's wings until it passes.

:hug::hug::hug:

Thank you.. it just helps that you care.. I have sensed there must be some great thing happening.. or going to happen because the fight has been so long and so hard.. bless you.. all for HIS glory..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.