Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HEisGoodalways

Mary Clark

Hummingbird Food

December 6, 2009

In a vision, I saw someone pouring thick, sugar water out of a pot. It was the kind that we mix for the hummingbirds, but it was thicker. Why did You show this to me, Lord?

I am supplying My beloved with something that will give you a new strength. It will enable you to show forth the goodness of your God in a way never before seen or experienced. I want you to know that it delights Me to mix this concoction for you. It delights Me to see you enjoy it. Enjoy every drop of it, beloved, for it will enable you to fly high above your circumstances, revealing to the world that the living God reigns mightily in your heart.

I am supplying My beloved children with something that is clearly coming from My hand. It will strengthen you, dear one. It will enable you to speak words of sweetness over situations. It will enable you to soar above all that comes your way. Taste and see that the Lord God Almighty is good, indeed good, and show forth the wonder of My grace with each sip that you take, each sip that you receive into that heart that I so immensely enjoy calling My own.

Upvote 0

Timothy

Mad Anglican geek at large
Jan 1, 2004
Birmingham.... [Bur-min'-um]
✟17,765.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
MODERATOR HAT

This thread has been found to be in violation of the Site-wide rule:

The public forums of CF are designed for dialogue/conversation. CF's blogs, however, are designed as a place that one can record and present one's personal views and experiences, as well as journal one's walk of faith.
Since prophecy, by it's nature, is not a conversation but a monologue as one presents what one feels has been revealed to them by the Holy Spirit, prophecies should be limited to one's blog. This will provide an opportunity for posters to share with others without being subject to excessive criticism. Prophecies posted within the general forums will be considered off-topic to the forum.

And thus will be remaining closed, although no punitive staff action will be taken for any posts within the thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.