Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
double post

Moderator Edit:

This is the new first post of The Prophetic Practice/Prophetic Edification Thread (5). The previous thread had more than 1000 posts and needed to be split. Please see below:
New thread has been created. The old thread has been closed.
Old Thread is located here:
http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7247950

Originally Posted by KingsAmbassodor
Prophetic practice thread

This may or may not be a good idea, but like all the other gifts that God gives, the prophetic gifting needs to be practiced in order to be better used. In my opinion, it is not that the gift gets any better with practice, but that the person practicing gets better and better at staying out of the way of the gift.

Therefore, lets try and step out here endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit.

I suppose the biblical model must be our model too, in that one person may offer up what they think is a word and it is to be judged by others. That will take a whole truck load of humility for the ones giving as well as the ones judging. For that reason I do not think it would be fair for people to judge without also stepping out and giving words to be judged, so that should be a rule then. If you give a word you must wait for it to be judged and you must judge another's word before you can give a word again. (And visa-versa).

If it becomes clear that other rules are helpful I will add them to this post and post a notice on the thread as well.

Finally, and most importantly, if the moderating staff feels that this is just a bad idea for peace and harmony to the forum, please delete this thread immediately and accept my apologies. I mean this purely for edification, exhortation, and comfort.

Originally Posted by rmw8855
I have posted the original OP above (KingsAmbassador). In keeping with his desire for peace and harmony, we have come up with the following guidelines:
  1. This thread is for mutual edification and encouragement… please make sure that your posts reflect this.
  2. Please do not use this platform to bring directional prophecies… ie. those which will result in major change for the person involved. For example, it is fine to say,” I think God may be moving you on in some way.” It is NOT Ok to say “God says sell your house and move to …”
  3. It is never permissible to accuse any individual or group, specifically or generally, or being demonized. Nor is it permissible to pray for or prophesy deliverance. These are issues which CANNOT be addressed on a message board! If you feel that someone needs such help, please contact the recovery team, who will put them in touch with real-life ministries.
  4. The usual forum rules apply – no baiting, flaming, and above all – think of the effect your words may have on others!

Last edited by a moderator:

Balugon

o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am new here. Does anyone have a word for me?

Fish who live in streams where the water gets dumped into by other/extra water are better off because the extra water mixes more oxygen into the stream. And God does not put predator fish into His own streams, He puts purpose and help and fulfillment things in it.

An eagle flies by soaring on the wind that God gave it; it is a gentle wind, as rough winds would damage the bird's wings.

Even if u have been having a rough time, don't choose to separate yourself and cutoff communication bonds, as the enemy likes to have people on their own so he can be the only voice speaking to them.

Like an opening in a flower, remember that God is a passage-way to sweet things; He is the giver of sweet things, knowledge of how to thrive in this world, and knowledge of how to handle the opposite sex with greater ease. For the Lord doesnt want you to simply have the knowledge of how to survive in this world, but also of how to live as greatly and fulfilled as you possibly can. For His words will fall like rain on your face throughout your life, if you continue to ask along the way; He has your feast prepared for you.

The Specific/s (Higher probability of being wrong. I ask God for these because i want to be able to name specifics with ease eventually):

You have a dog. You at one time had/lived with a cat. Your husband likes to cook breakfast.

And i was getting one sense that God wasnt going to tell me your name, but a name that did pop into my head was Michelle. So since im here to test my hearing, is your first name Michelle (even if u spell it different)?

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
This was given to me earlier this morning.. not sure if it is classed as prophetic.. but it was GOD because this has never happened like this before.. so it must have some meaning..

I have been struggling to see the relevance of my walk with God to the problems others have in their lives around me.. only finding peace when I continue to seek HIM...

This is more a jumble of thoughts that came as I lay in bed.. but maybe there is something here that might encourage or give another direction..

A child will lead them..

Pray for pivotal people..

Our goals have to get us to the same place.. ((I think speaking to all believers))

Only being led by the SPIRIT..

We are falling short..

Pray more..

Confess I don't know the way to do it..

Better together.. not with own agendas...

Discipleship...

The very first thing said was "that a child would lead them""

A word was spoken that my nephew was going to get a special word in the next few days he is only 7 years..

This is what came to me concerning this..

Giving Noah messages.. (Noah is his name) God is saying..

"Don't look to the old way of doing things.. Holy Spirit is going to work in new ways.. Different ways.. Will do a new thing..

Even if we are in error.. or missing it.. God is still speaking.. faithful..

He is a daily provider..

Feeling restless.. anxious.. overwhelmed.. etc seek God always..

Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This was given to me earlier this morning.. not sure if it is classed as prophetic.. but it was GOD because this has never happened like this before.. so it must have some meaning..

I have been struggling to see the relevance of my walk with God to the problems others have in their lives around me.. only finding peace when I continue to seek HIM...

This is more a jumble of thoughts that came as I lay in bed.. but maybe there is something here that might encourage or give another direction..

A child will lead them..

Pray for pivotal people..

Our goals have to get us to the same place.. ((I think speaking to all believers))

Only being led by the SPIRIT..

We are falling short..

Pray more..

Confess I don't know the way to do it..

Better together.. not with own agendas...

Discipleship...

The very first thing said was "that a child would lead them""

A word was spoken that my nephew was going to get a special word in the next few days he is only 7 years..

This is what came to me concerning this..

Giving Noah messages.. (Noah is his name) God is saying..

"Don't look to the old way of doing things.. Holy Spirit is going to work in new ways.. Different ways.. Will do a new thing..

Even if we are in error.. or missing it.. God is still speaking.. faithful..

He is a daily provider..

Feeling restless.. anxious.. overwhelmed.. etc seek God always..

Thanks for sharing

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I felt like someone here could use this. I tried to post it to Scribd and I'm having problems with it :-/ but for some reason I felt specifically someone here could use it.

Identity No Crisis

Sittin on my rear a wallowin in shame,
I was brimming with depression,
I didn't know my name
I was livin my life thinkin this is it,
with a hole in my pocket
and not a place to sit

I came home late one night
to ask my Daddy for a job
I was tired of the fight
life had me beaten and robbed
Daddy took off His ring and gave me His coat
he yelled to the servents
"Hey, ya'll go get me the goat!"

It was the for the first time
I realized all the lies
all the things that were stolen
and my spirit began to rise
Daddy washed my feet
and annointed me with oil
He sat me down and told me
"By My blood your lineage is Royal"

Devil said I was broke busted and disgusted,
Daddy told me I am Rich, Pampered and Enamoured,
Devil said you'll never have any worth,
Daddy told me "I gave it all for your worth",
Devil said I couldn't ever do anything,
then Daddy told me "Through me you can do EVERYTHING"

Devil said I was nothin but a shame
Daddy told me I have the Honor of His name
Devil said the door's locked, and I got no key
Daddy told me I opened the door and set you free
Devil said I was in the middle of an identity crisis
Daddy told me in Him I have an identity no crisis

I sat at Daddy's table
I sat in wonder and in awe
all wrapped up in Daddy's coat
it made me look so small

then Daddy leaned right over
and whispered in my ear
"See the Devil's main weapon
has always been fear"

"See he lost what he had
and he had it all good
but he opened his mouth
and I knew that he would,

then fast as lighting
he tore through the clouds
he took his angels with him
a few small crowds"

"See he suffers PHD
with spur tracks in his head
I bound him on the cross
when he thought I was dead

he wants what you got
'cause he's livin in his pride and his shame
I took you under my wing
I made you mine and I gave you a name"

Daddy told me "I gave all I have for your worth",
then Daddy said "Through me you can do EVERYTHING"

Daddy told me in Him I have an identity no crisis

Daddy told me "I gave all I have for your worth"
then Daddy said "Through me you can do EVERYTHING"

Daddy told me in Him I have an identity nono nono no no no crisis

Copyright ©2008 Melissa Murdock

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I felt like someone here could use some exhortation really badly, ...and I thought of this video. Whether you agree with him as a preacher is one hting but listen to the story. The kids that go to his bible school all pray for people in public places and they get healed. Watch this as he relays what happened to one of his students.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnUm-AjKKb4

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I felt like someone here could use some exhortation really badly, ...and I thought of this video. Whether you agree with him as a preacher is one hting but listen to the story. The kids that go to his bible school all pray for people in public places and they get healed. Watch this as he relays what happened to one of his students.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnUm-AjKKb4

Oh Hallelujah!!!!! I needed that! Hallelujah!!!

That's how a trip to the grocery store should be!

The LIGHT must go into the DARKNESS. Hallelujah!

*I love Bill Johnson. haha. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yea I loved that clip too lol and there are many more clips of the kids that go to his bible school and end up on the streets for fun in ER's on weekends and going on "Treasure hunts" it's amazing. FINALLY a sign of the Kingdom normal!

I've had this thing burning in my heart and mind about Kingdom normal and I had a dream and it looked like a little kids drawing with the words Responsibility, Compassion, Truth, and I didn't see all the words but I think Prayer was one of them as was "Holy Spirit" or "Spirit". I've been praying about this for a very very long time and where God wants me to sit. Obviously at His feet,...but what ministry would be re presenting Him in a revelatory way that I need. I know we all have a calling over our lives,..I just need to know where to get this one started. I know like all things they start in the womb,..but c'mon man that was almost 24 years ago lol. ;) :p A word or confirmation of what's on my heart would be nice.

Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yea I loved that clip too lol and there are many more clips of the kids that go to his bible school and end up on the streets for fun in ER's on weekends and going on "Treasure hunts" it's amazing. FINALLY a sign of the Kingdom normal!

I've had this thing burning in my heart and mind about Kingdom normal and I had a dream and it looked like a little kids drawing with the words Responsibility, Compassion, Truth, and I didn't see all the words but I think Prayer was one of them as was "Holy Spirit" or "Spirit". I've been praying about this for a very very long time and where God wants me to sit. Obviously at His feet,...but what ministry would be re presenting Him in a revelatory way that I need. I know we all have a calling over our lives,..I just need to know where to get this one started. I know like all things they start in the womb,..but c'mon man that was almost 24 years ago lol. ;) :p A word or confirmation of what's on my heart would be nice.

I feel the same as you, I feel I should be doing something big , still waiting for a word to guide me or something.

I have been watching the finger of God series on youtube and it has really got me more interested.

I feel God wants to use you in a big way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I feel the same as you, I feel I should be doing something big , still waiting for a word to guide me or something.

I have been watching the finger of God series on youtube and it has really got me more interested.

I feel God wants to use you in a big way.

I feel the same for you too! I have watched the Finger of God, and other things and had this burning in my heart. God has gotten to the point where He has shown me His heart for people I may not necessarily like. Even the people I do like. His heart is so deep and so loving it almost tears you up. I have asked Him to take it away and He does for a time and shows me again. It has tenderized me in such a way I just said "Lord I wanna hug you so bad, but because I can't hug you I want to hug everyone else for you" and then He said to me "That IS hugging me" and He showed me His love again and I said "Lord don't show me your heart for them it hurts I can't bear it." Then in a flash He told me and showed me, "This is for you" then took me to John 16 :12-13

"I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come."

Of course I read the rest and my socks were gettin blessed off my feet I wanna read it again and again and again! I think I might actually wear that page out like a soiled love letter lol ^_^ ;) I think He wants the WHOLE Bride to be like this and it's gonna hafta take some radically blessed people by Grace to Arise and Shine and realise the Light has already come and shake off the dust and move up and out :amen::clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whatfor...I think this might minister to you it did to me I just stumbled on this.

Compassion Burn
By: David D'Louhy

On my recent trip to Australia with Bill Johnson I was quickly reminded that exposure to the sun will leave me with a sun burn. We rode a boat down the river into Sydney Harbor and I had to go inside because I could feel the sun making me into toast. Before we had boarded the boat we met a young man who was in a wheelchair due to being in a car accident many years earlier. When I first noticed him I knew that we would end up speaking to him. Within just a minute or two of being near him, he rolled over to our group and began speaking to us. Not much time had passed before he asked us if we were Christians and then we began to pray for him. Although he didn’t notice any change from our prayer, I knew that the encounter would have an impact on me. Little did I know just how profound it would be.

Later that day in a very busy part of the city I noticed a man who had a severe limp and also a shriveled arm. His attempt at walking through the crowd was like a game of Frogger - he just had to wait until it was clear and then make it as far as he could and hope that he wouldn’t get run over. I was paralyzed. I had sunglasses on, but all I could do was focus on his disability and how much he needed God. When I finally came to my senses and convinced myself to go after him to at least talk, he was out of my sight. People were everywhere. It was like loosing your parent as a kid in a busy store. I was then overwhelmed by the need presented by the people within a block of where I was standing who didn’t know that God loves them.

It was hard for me to enjoy my lunch that afternoon as I couldn’t help but think about that man who could barely walk. We then walked back to catch the train to where we had left our cars that morning. I felt God’s presence strongly at one of our stops underground and as we disembarked and continued to walk towards our cars I continued to just focus on God’s presence. Then something caught my eye. It was short, black, and had three wheels. I couldn’t figure out what it was until right as I was walking by it a man was lifted out of a car and put on it. This man had no legs. That was it for me. I was so stunned by what I had just caught a glimpse of that I couldn’t get myself to stop. I’ll admit, I was scared probably more in that instance than I have been in about 2 years. Why? Isn’t God the one who is the Healer? Isn’t He the one who nothing is impossible for? Yes and yes. Wasn’t I commissioned to heal the sick? Isn’t Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever? Yes and yes again. I don’t know why I didn’t pray for this man. Maybe it was fear that nothing would happen. Maybe it was fear that something would happen and not knowing what to do next. Maybe I was overwhelmed with the feeling of not being ready to handle the situation. Whatever it was, I was getting so wrecked by God over the next 5 hours that someone could just mention the name Jesus and I would cry.

Just as I am prone to sun burn, I am also prone to compassion burn. When I have too much exposure to people who need to be touched by God yet I don’t act, I wind up a mess and need time to recover. Seeing those three men who needed Christ the Healer within just a few hours of each other spiked my desire to see God move in healing. A few days later we were off to another city which meant I had more time to read books about the life of William Branham, who was a prominent healing revivalist in the 1940s and 50s. The miracles Branham saw were so profound. My faith was again sparked that nothing is impossible with God and that all we must do is believe.

We were in our last meeting before coming back to Redding when I felt that there was a man in the back of the room on the right side who was deaf in the left ear. I thought it was 100% deaf, so I called that out but nobody responded to the word. Knowing that I was at least certain that there was someone back there I was to pray for I paid close attention while the rest of the team called out words of knowledge. Pastor Bill called out cancer and said that we need to be like David when he ran out to attack Goliath who had been taunting the armies of God. I noticed a man in the back on the right side whose face was severely disfigured raise his hand acknowledging that he had cancer. I all but ran back to him to find out his situation. I knew that he was the person I had gotten the word of knowledge for. It turns out that he is mostly deaf in his left ear, but not 100%. However, that wasn’t the reason why I tell this story. As I was listening to Bill preach it seemed like an angel pulled my right ear to look to the back of the auditorium right after I remembered the testimony of a man the night before who was 100% deaf in his left ear. It was as though God was drawing my attention to the one person who needed to be touched by Him, just as I had experienced out in the city a few days earlier. Yet instead of allowing the impossible to taunt me, I was reminded that our God invades the impossible and that David ran out to kill Goliath before he was made King. God had touched me in such a way that I quickly acted rather than allowing myself to be burned again. David also had that place with God that when he heard about the Philistines and Goliath he was moved to action while all those who should have been courageous were in fear. It doesn’t matter how well trained you are for battle if you don’t have the courage to fight. Having a burning love for God produces in you the compassion that will run out to defeat the enemy no matter how impossible the circumstance may seem.

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For those operating in words of Knowledge I felt this could really minister to you, especially the ones just starting out. :thumbsup: :hug:

God Magnet
By: David D'Louhy

About seven or eight years ago I remember one of my high school classmates singing a song by one of his favorite bands, MxPx. The song was called "Chick Magnet" and the line he always sang was, "Well he's a chick magnet, if ya know what I mean. The way the girlies just go to him, well ya should've seen."

People often ask me how I get words of knowledge. Do I go around and constantly ask God to show me things? That’s a good idea, but I have only done that a few times. Do I seek the Lord for a few hours every morning to get a list of things to look for? Nope, but that isn’t a bad idea either. Most of the time I just feel something in my body that isn’t what my body would normally do. Then I ask people who around me if they have a problem with that part of their body. I really can’t take credit for getting the words of knowledge because frankly I didn’t do anything to get them. Well, maybe I did actually do something to get them.

This morning I spent a few minutes reflecting on the goodness of God. I remembered the day almost a year ago when God gave me a huge download of things He wanted to heal and I saw each one of them healed. I remember being at work and getting words of knowledge for my co-workers who weren’t Christians. Since I knew that it was God speaking to me, I was only slightly hesitant to ask them if they had that problem. For what seemed like weeks I was getting dozens of words for people every day. Actually it was only three or four days, but I could literally be writing an email and would get words of knowledge for the person. However, I then began to become afraid to give the words because of how people were reacting. Whereas I had been very accurate at first, I started to be much less accurate. Before I knew it, I wasn’t getting words of knowledge any more.

Now fast forward to June of this year. I was going on some ministry trips and was stepping out with what God was showing me. Then I went on more trips in July and even if I wasn’t sure about whether it was God or not, I would try it out. By the time August rolled around, it felt as though I had antennas sticking out from my body in every direction. I would pick up words of knowledge for people about problems they had forgotten they had because they had become accustomed to them. I started to realize what was happening just before going on a trip to Petoskey, Michigan at the beginning of September. I was no longer afraid of whether I was wrong or not; I was just going to give the word of knowledge regardless.

There are things that we can do to attract God. Some are obvious while others are less obvious. Some of those obvious things are reading our bibles, praying, spending time in worship and things like that. The things that are less obvious have to do with God’s character. God is good, so if we aren’t ready to obey what He is going to tell us, He isn’t going to tell us. In His goodness, He spares us the heartache of repeated failures that come simply because we aren’t ready for the responsibility that He gave us. No guy would ever be a chick magnet if he never talked to girls. In the same way, no person is going to be a God magnet if they never talk to God. Ask God questions, and make sure to answer the phone when He calls. He looks at our faithfulness and will give you the responsibility when He sees you are ready to handle it.

There is one more great way to become a God Magnet. How do you respond to a friend who asks, "Can you to do me a favor?" Do you immediately say yes or do you hesitantly say maybe? I had someone ask me two days ago if I could do a favor for them and I told them frankly, "it depends on what it is," because I knew that his priorities were not my priorities. When he told me what it was that he wanted me to do, I told him that I couldn’t do it because it conflicted with a higher priority. We have to know what our priorities are, and if you want to be a God Magnet, then God must be number one on your priority list. Regardless of my desire to help them, if I constantly turn down people who ask me to do favors for them, it won’t be long before they stop asking me for help. They will find someone who is not only wanting to help, but is also willing to make any sacrifice necessary to help. God loves that we desire for Him to use us, but He is attracted to the people who say yes before He even asks.

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I had this tension I noticed in prayer but I didn't know what it was. I think this might bless some of you who have felt the need or burden for prayer.

Divine Tension in Prayer

"One of our young men recently had a dream. He was walking along a dusty road with an old man who handed him a hammer. The hammer had the word “Prayer” written down its handle. They walked into a dry riverbed and approached two massive columns that were holding up a gate in the sky. One column had “God, you’re so good,” written on it, and the other had “God, we’re so desperate for more,” written on it. He began to hammer away at the two columns, trying to loose the gate at the top. He knew heaven was above the gate in the sky. He pounded away at the columns with his hammer, but instead of getting tired, he became stronger as he went. He kept hammering. The gates finally shook loose and broke open and a white liquid poured out into the dry riverbed. He had noticed houses along the banks when he had walked down before, so he called to the people to come out of their houses. When they did, many of them dove into the river of the white substance, and when those who dove in came out, they were burning. That was the end of the dream.

God is calling us to prayer, which we’ve known. But he’s also done so much that he’s given us a lot to be thankful for, so prayer seems to swing between praise and petition. There is a divine tension in prayer. Particularly in prayer that makes things happen. God is so good, and he has shown us so much, and he’s responded to so much of our prayer. He’s healing people on a regular basis, encountering our young people in an amazing way, pouring out strategy on our young people to reach different people groups and nations. He’s doing really odd, fun stuff miraculously. I have seen so many broken, hurting people healed and delivered and set free. But he’s calling us to pray.

Our prayer is no longer coming from a position of “God, I don’t have anything! And I need you!” Instead, our cry is “God, you’ve done so much! You’re so good! And we’re so desperate for more!” We see the amazing things that God has done and all the people he’s healed. But we pray for breakthrough in the area of healing. We see a lot of cancer patients healed. But it’s not okay with me that people in my city die of cancer. God, you’re so good. God we’re so desperate for more. I hold in front of me testimonies of life. And I cry out that God bring more life. My prayer comes from a place of knowing who God is and that he wants to do the things I’m praying for (God, you’re so good). Yet, if I remain satisfied with the things God has already done and stop crying out for more, then I am limiting myself and future generations to the breakthrough that generations of past prayer have brought to me.

Conversely, if I focus my prayer life and my vision upon the things God has not yet done, then I become limited in prayer to trying to convince God to do something, when he doesn’t need persuading at all. God wants us to have greater breakthrough in healing. How do I know that? Jesus said to pray “your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven.” Greater breakthrough in healing is a manifestation of his kingdom, and is therefore his will, which means that he wants to do it and is waiting for us to pray in order to see it happen. He’s good. So we don’t need to persuade God that healing people is a good idea. If much of our prayer life consists of “God, please!” then we’re wasting our breath. My focus must be on what God has already done and who he is as I cry out for more. I ask God for breakthrough because I know he wants to do it because I’ve seen him break through in so many ways and in so many people already. The testimonies of things God has already done are fuel for this kind of prayer. Revelation 19:11 says, “the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Testimonies show what God wants to do again and in greater measure.

There is a divine tension in prayer that says, “God, you’re so good!” and “God, I’m so desperate for more!” and God is making it evident that if we want to see his glory cover the earth, there must be a generation that takes responsibility in prayer. The past generations have carried us for a long time. We must take up that hammer and begin pounding away at the heavens so future generations are able to step into the middle of something greater than we ever thought we’d see in our lifetimes. We must begin to cry out for more from the position of knowing who God is.

God is so good to give such amazing direction to prayer! Here, we extend the invitation to join us in our cry; “God, you’re so good! God, I’m so desperate for more!”

Keep on fire,
Loni McIntosh
Awakening Prayer and Leadership Pastor

Upvote 0

Eurasia

Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi, I had this dream not too long ago.. i thought i would share it on here.. i have an idea of what means, but i guess i am looking for confirmation.. if you have any words, please share ..

I had a recent dream where I was sitting in a room with a former teacher on the ground the former teacher was sitting slightly in front of me. He turned around and I looked at his arm and he asked me, "What is it?" and I said, "We are both similar". I noticed we both were wearing the same sweater that was white with purple patches on it.. I am not certain why i said we are both similar (other than the obvious fact we were both clothed similar).. kinda interesting given the circumstances.. the end

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.