Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I would like to receive a word.

I proclaim victory and prosperity into your life. You are the head and you will never be the tail. God will allow you to reap where you did not sow and harvest where you did not plant. You will always be the lender and never the borrower and your blessings will have no end. Your life will mirror the essence of God and your light will shine without ceasing. Go in victory child of God. Walk in the destiny that has been paved for you before the foundations of the world.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You step across the threshold of this world into that other dimension, that other place, that place of presence. That dream world of the spirit where God dwells amongst the stones that burn with a holy fire. Only dead men can dwell there, for all is consumed in the fire of his presence, nothing is left but him, for he is a consuming fire. Angles cry, Holy, Holy, and Holy is the Lord, who was and is and is too come. All you can do is to fall undone to your face worshiping the “Eternal One”.

Nothing could have ever prepared you for this sight of his beauty & majesty unfolding before you, it stuns your heart. This place of presence is filled with the music of eternal sweetness, the musical notes are alive and twirl and dance around the throne as they sing of his greatness and glory. Majesty and glory emanate from his very being till you are completely overcome and cry out, & waves of his glory roll over you like the waves of the sea covering you, till you think possibly you will drown in his goodness, or die and you don’t care.

Once you have been there in that chamber of his presence, to be known and know him, you will never be the same. He does not love, He is love, he does not give joy He is Joy and all he has fills you till you cry out in esticy and unbearable joy. Tears of love for Him flow like a river unashamedly wetting the carpet and you care not, there is only him and no one else. He is your lover and you his love, his love takes you like a raging fire and your heart and being are consumed. He ravishes you with his love till your mind and soul are swimming in a sea of him; there could never be anyone or anything else. All other loves vanish from your thoughts at this point and you have eyes only for him, your love. He tells you that he longs to wrap his arms around you and make you his, you never, ever dreamed of a love like this.

Others who have never been in the Kings chambers of love, will never understand. They don’t understand your love and devotion to your love. You can only smile and tell them “He has ravish me with his love”

You understand “Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is sweeter than wine”

riverkid05

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone has a word for me.

Destiny2009

Do not (earnestly) remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it?
Isaiah 43:18-19

Because GOD had us in mind and had something better and greater in view of us.
Hebrews 11:40

"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."
—Psalms 27:13-14

When you are courageous you will see that which GOD does.. for courage is of HIM.. you will be strengthed when you are believing for that which you need and desire will come to pass.. but first you must believe...

In the flesh we cannot perceive it.. but in the SPIRIT it is possible.. all things are possible..

This will be a new thing for you.. completely different but you will know it.. and rejoice in it.. and freedom is yours for the taking..

Upvote 0
D

Destiny2009

Do not (earnestly) remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it?
Isaiah 43:18-19

Because GOD had us in mind and had something better and greater in view of us.
Hebrews 11:40

"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

When you are courageous you will see that which GOD does.. for courage is of HIM.. you will be strengthed when you are believing for that which you need and desire will come to pass.. but first you must believe...

In the flesh we cannot perceive it.. but in the SPIRIT it is possible.. all things are possible..

This will be a new thing for you.. completely different but you will know it.. and rejoice in it.. and freedom is yours for the taking..

Thanks for replying this stood out the most:

I have been hearing and thinking of this verse alot of the past week or so. I keep hearing it, someone taught from them verse this past weekend. On Saturday I kept thinking of this verse. And then you mentioned it today.

Thanks for the that word and the encouragement, I am rejoicing and taking my freedom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I feel in my spirit the LORD is saying to someone.. there is a big harvest on the way to you.. You are going to be a part of this.. Look up for it is coming very soon..

This might explain why your troubles have multi-plied and it seems very strange right now and has been for some time.. GOD is getting you ready.. in a special place with HIM to prepare you for what is to come.. Look steadily to HIM.. HE will provide all you need.. HE will tell you what you need to know at the right time.. only look to HIM alone..

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

I feel in my spirit the LORD is saying to someone.. there is a big harvest on the way to you.. You are going to be a part of this.. Look up for it is coming very soon..

This might explain why your troubles have multi-plied and it seems very strange right now and has been for some time.. GOD is getting you ready.. in a special place with HIM to prepare you for what is to come.. Look steadily to HIM.. HE will provide all you need.. HE will tell you what you need to know at the right time.. only look to HIM alone..
I

:amen::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I'd appreciate a word from God if he leads anyone.

Praise God for this place.

God wants you to know that in 2010 the things that you have tried to do for yourself and failed He will do for you.

He said that the dreams in your heart to do mighty exploits for Him are from Him and that He is not a tease or a mean God and that you will walk in what you have dreamed and what you have desired.

In fact, the Lord is saying that your current dreams are only a percentage of what He wants to do for you and with you.

This is the end of a long season for you but this is the beginning of a new day and a new thing. Already some of the things that used to work do not work anymore: do not despair, this is good news - the new things are going to be wonderful.

Look out for opportunities to serve Him in small ways. The person in the grocery store with the limp - go and offer to lay hands on them. The homeless person begging - give them some money. The young people that come trick or treating - give them some candy, give them some tracts, show some love.

As you enter 2010, every seed sown will start to produce. Beyond what you have asked for, beyond what you have imagined, beyond your dreams.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God is very good He does not disappoint us. God is an eternal God we must get our mind in tune with His eternal nature.There are things we want NOW God at times says not yet. Remember that God 2000 years ago, in just the right time and in just the right place sent His son Jesus to be our Redeemer and Saviour. How much more will He give us all the things we need as His children to fulfill His will for us here during our time on earth. He knows how to prioritize and sometimes when we think He has forgotten our need it is because we need to learn to trust we need to hang on in faith and KNOW that He hears us and will answer. He is in the little things, the little decisions to trust and not fear, to believe and hope even against hope that He is active and alive and working for us. He is in the still small voice that shows us how to be His hands and feet and His heart in this sin sick world. Rejoice it is a good day the Lord is in control. Hallelujah.

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praise God for all these encouraging words!!

Please pray for me and see if God shows you anything for me

Thanks and God Bless abundantly exceedingly!

Your name is a good exhortation for us all to remember. gg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.