Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LOL! I'm doing good to stay awake past 9:30!

I tried working 3rd shift for a year...it nearly killed me. I have great respect for those who do!
i love being respected lol well i love being a night owl except for the lonely 4 in the am cravings for company. lol

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
would anyone be willing to ask for a word from the Lord for me? I know that the Lord has been blessing in my life and others but there is some things I have been wondering about and if it would be the Lord's direction to reveal it here then I would not balk *lol* Nothing is to crazy so share if the Lord leads. Thanks, Lord, i ask that you would show yourself in my life and give others Words from you to confirm a few things going on in my life so that I know I am making right choices that glorify you. thank you for your answers, God, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
YITZ-Be steadfast in the Lord. He would remind you that sometimes life can be building momentum...like with a pendulum...at first something has to knock the pendulum into motion. then it takes a few back and forth movements before it gets to swinging properly. Just watch as God moves the pendulum in the right direction.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
YITZ-Be steadfast in the Lord. He would remind you that sometimes life can be building momentum...like with a pendulum...at first something has to knock the pendulum into motion. then it takes a few back and forth movements before it gets to swinging properly. Just watch as God moves the pendulum in the right direction.

Thank you...I know God is with us and we are in the right place at the right time. He has told us that.

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you...I know God is with us and we are in the right place at the right time. He has told us that.
amen. so then waiting is all you have to do. hahaha I hate waiting lol

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
One of the things that has happened is with our car insurance. Our broker back where we used to live double charged a bunch of people two months on their payments. It caused ours and several other customers to bounce. Which led to ING canceling several people's insurance.

Now ING admits it was the brokers mistake and they have canceled their connection to that broker now. But they still insist that we have to pay the entire six months instead of monthly payments which means this month we need 960 dollars instead of 160 which would be the monthly payment. ING says we will be on this status for three years before we can go back to monthly arrangements as someone who bounced on monthly payments.

Anyway , I am still only working 20 hours a week and we have a leased car that will repossess immediately if we lapse on insurance. When the payment bounced because of this mistake several months ago the car place started procedures to repossess but did not repossess when they found out our insurance was reinstated. However they still charged us 350 dollars for fees for the procedures to repossess that they started.

Just a glimpse into the trials that have been in our life for the past few years. Probably been ripped off of twenty thousand dollars total.

So bottom line. We need to pay the 960 or else during the next five weeks. Which means our car payment won't get paid and a few other bills are put off. We are already behind and barely keeping pace so this puts us father behind. ING had made us pay the entire six months the last time and told us this time we would back on monthly payments but now has amnesia about that whole conversation.

In the midst of this , my wife's paycheck is 300 dollars less this week because she took off three sick days a few weeks ago and assumed they would be covered with sick time. Even though , it was covered with this same company where we used to live , we are told now that this district supervisor decided to cut costs by not having sick time here in tis district and it turns out that is the district managers choice. So we ended up in one of the few districts which does this.

The 300 dollar shortage caused a payment that comes out of our account to bounce so that resulted in 80 dollars in bounced fees.

So we are down 380 dollars now. Plus the insurance money which we don't have enough and have five weeks to come up. Which means not paying other bills for that amount since we have just barely enough.

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
One of the things that has happened is with our car insurance. Our broker back where we used to live double charged a bunch of people two months on their payments. It caused ours and several other customers to bounce. Which led to ING canceling several people's insurance.

Now ING admits it was the brokers mistake and they have canceled their connection to that broker now. But they still insist that we have to pay the entire six months instead of monthly payments which means this month we need 960 dollars instead of 160 which would be the monthly payment. ING says we will be on this status for three years before we can go back to monthly arrangements as someone who bounced on monthly payments.

Anyway , I am still only working 20 hours a week and we have a leased car that will repossess immediately if we lapse on insurance. When the payment bounced because of this mistake several months ago the car place started procedures to repossess but did not repossess when they found out our insurance was reinstated. However they still charged us 350 dollars for fees for the procedures to repossess that they started.

Just a glimpse into the trials that have been in our life for the past few years. Probably been ripped off of twenty thousand dollars total.

So bottom line. We need to pay the 960 or else during the next five weeks. Which means our car payment won't get paid and a few other bills are put off. We are already behind and barely keeping pace so this puts us father behind. ING had made us pay the entire six months the last time and told us this time we would back on monthly payments but now has amnesia about that whole conversation.

In the midst of this , my wife's paycheck is 300 dollars less this week because she took off three sick days a few weeks ago and assumed they would be covered with sick time. Even though , it was covered with this same company where we used to live , we are told now that this district supervisor decided to cut costs by not having sick time here in tis district and it turns out that is the district managers choice. So we ended up in one of the few districts which does this.

The 300 dollar shortage caused a payment that comes out of our account to bounce so that resulted in 80 dollars in bounced fees.

So we are down 380 dollars now. Plus the insurance money which we don't have enough and have five weeks to come up. Which means not paying other bills for that amount since we have just barely enough.
wow sounds like God can do it! lol I have God provide from 2 cents to getting the electric paid in a day before it was to be turned off. He can help!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Let's see..what else. We ordered cheques for our checking account 4 moths ago and paid 35 dollars and they never came. So now we are just about out of cheques and when we called the bank they said they sent them and refuse to do anything about it. They said we are welcome to reorder and pay the 35 dollars again. But basically called us liars for saying we never got them.

Immigration decided we need to resubmit some paperwork because they restructured the way they process some of the catagories that our case falls under. which means they refuse to go forward without 700 dollars more being sent to them. We have several months before it becomes a problem but it takes time to process everything and if we don't get it sent out and processed soon , it could result in several hundred dollars in extra fees for late processing.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
wow sounds like God can do it! lol I have God provide from 2 cents to getting the electric paid in a day before it was to be turned off. He can help!

Anyway , I know God is with us and can do a miracle. Right now this morning though , I feel discouraged.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
But I am open to being cheered up. I hate feeling discouraged.
well, when I am really discouraged, the greatest thing I do to get out of it is praise the Lord in song. don't know if that would work for you but the song through Godtube called praise you in the storm works wonders for me....

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, we come to you seeking favor for your servant and ask that You, Oh Lord, show your provisions in all things with Howarddean's life right now. THere are many things she needs of you Lord and one is very heavy on her heart Lord (which she shared with me in PM-I am not a fortune teller lol) You say Lord if we come to you in YOUR NAME and call on You and EXPECT it of You, that you will take care of our needs according to your riches in Glory. and Lord, Glory is very rich!!!!! We ask for a releasing into Howarddean's life and her family's life on earth as it is in heaven for the financial needs to be met quickly. Thank you Lord, In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen!!! And Amen!!

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My God raised a dead man up from the grave! He can raise your needed funds without breaking a sweat. I rebuke those things that bind your finances and loose the blessing that God has for you. Father, take charge and command of this brother's situation right now! Nothing is impossible for you! In Jesus name! Amen!
Amen!

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Could I get some words of prophesy from everyone in this thread?
God is calling you...all of us really to a deeper intimacy with Him. Completely drown yourself in His word. Saturate yourself in Him and see how He responds.

This is something that we all should strive for more.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.