Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Amen Sis, amen!

Lord I pray blessing upon blessing upon my sister and all others here. Meet all their needs and may they draw right into the Secret Place with you this day in new and fresh way, growing in grace and in the knowledge of you,

In Jesus Name

Amen
thank you for your prayers. actually... We just had an earthquake tremor. from the new Madrid fault line. it was a 5.4 on rector scale and it was out of new Salem ill. but Indiana felt it bad as well as me in moberly Missouri. I just kept praying God's protection over the house as it shook for about 30 seconds. all is well.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
thank you for your prayers. actually... We just had an earthquake tremor. from the new Madrid fault line. it was a 5.4 on rector scale and it was out of new Salem ill. but Indiana felt it bad as well as me in moberly Missouri. I just kept praying God's protection over the house as it shook for about 30 seconds. all is well.

Wow! Praise God for his protection over you!:hug:

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

Praise God for harmony of ideas! As God gave me a mission and I asked Him to confirm it, He did. He gave the same mission to my husband. Praise God!!
I had unknowns in the mission..things i didn't understand and those things were given to my husband. The plan is in place. We start working to see it happen today. This will take maybe even a year but it will be to the glory of God! AMEN!
Pray for us as we embark on a new phase of our life!

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Praise God for harmony of ideas! As God gave me a mission and I asked Him to confirm it, He did. He gave the same mission to my husband. Praise God!!
I had unknowns in the mission..things i didn't understand and those things were given to my husband. The plan is in place. We start working to see it happen today. This will take maybe even a year but it will be to the glory of God! AMEN!

Praying for you both!

Upvote 0
S

SapphireAngel7

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! Firey! That is WAY too cool. Before I shared the other night at church, hubby told me this would be a small platform to a bigger one in the future. God had told me that already, without hubby knowing, and it was confirmed through someone else. It was so neat.

I am going to be at our church today. They have Maximum Impact. IT is for business leaders etc. So the big wigs of our city will be there..the mayor and business leaders. I can't wait.

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! Firey! That is WAY too cool. Before I shared the other night at church, hubby told me this would be a small platform to a bigger one in the future. God had told me that already, without hubby knowing, and it was confirmed through someone else. It was so neat.

I am going to be at our church today. They have Maximum Impact. IT is for business leaders etc. So the big wigs of our city will be there..the mayor and business leaders. I can't wait.
Whoa!!! I need to be there! We're trying to find out how to open a non for profit business. I know it will be a blessing to you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
morning all! Dear Lord I ask for Your son and daughter to be given guidance by you alone. That their eyes stay focused on you and your desires. Amen

Upvote 0
S

SapphireAngel7

:wave: morning everyone
Morning bro! GOOD to see you!! Miss seeing you around. I am going to be gone most of the day...but will be back later. HEY! I got an invite from Pops to come preach/share my testimony at his church! Praying on when! God is SO good. While we are there, i would love to see you guys!
Whoa!!! I need to be there! We're trying to find out how to open a non for profit business. I know it will be a blessing to you!
I can't wait. At first I wasn't so enthusiastic, but, in serving and being there for other people, God is glorified...it is better than being selfish and inward focused all the time..so out the door I go! See ya all later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Morning bro! GOOD to see you!! Miss seeing you around. I am going to be gone most of the day...but will be back later. HEY! I got an invite from Pops to come preach/share my testimony at his church! Praying on when! God is SO good. While we are there, i would love to see you guys!

We will do our best to roll out the red carpet....This is quite an interesting season for us now. It is a tough one in a few ways but a good one too.

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
AMEN!! GOOD to see you sis!
good to see you too. i have actually been here for 6 hours now... or more. lol i wish more people were night owls when i work 3rd shift lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.