Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for praying everyone, I appreciate it so much!!!

Here's what happened:
I was driving the other night and a guy jumped out in front of my car and I almost hit him. I had to swerve into another lane to avoid him and praise the Lord there wasn't another car there, as I didn't have time to check. As I swerved away from this guy, he tried to open my passenger door and get inside my car. Thankfully I was able to drive away before he could get in.
The Lord has given me such a peace about the whole thing, I really have not been greatly phased by it.

:) God Bless,
Laura

Wow Laura that must have been a dreadful experience for you. Thank you Lord for protecting Laura!

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Psa 27:1 THE LORD is my Light and my Salvation--whom shall I fear or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?
Psa 27:2 When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Psa 27:3 Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, [even then] in this will I be confident.

Psa 27:4 One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.
Psa 27:5 For in the day of trouble He will hide me in His shelter; in the secret place of His tent will He hide me; He will set me high upon a rock.
Psa 27:6 And now shall my head be lifted up above my enemies round about me; in His tent I will offer sacrifices and shouting of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

Psa 27:7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud; have mercy and be gracious to me and answer me!
Psa 27:8 You have said, Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need]. My heart says to You, Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek, inquire for, and require [of necessity and on the authority of Your Word].
Psa 27:9 Hide not Your face from me; turn not Your servant away in anger, You Who have been my help! Cast me not off, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation!

Psa 27:10 Although my father and my mother have forsaken me, yet the Lord will take me up [adopt me as His child].
Psa 27:11 Teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain and even path because of my enemies [those who lie in wait for me].
Psa 27:12 Give me not up to the will of my adversaries, for false witnesses have risen up against me; they breathe out cruelty and violence.
Psa 27:13 [What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living!

Psa 27:14 Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord. AMP

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Prayer requested. We are using our last dolalrs to take buses to apply 2 places Wednesday. After that, people will have to give us toilet paper, etc. And after this week, no more food.
Yes, I pray all day and night.

Father,
I come against the spirit of poverty and lack that has afflicted so many of us in the body of Christ and I say this is contrary to your Word, for your word says "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? It also tells us do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?' or "What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?' You are Jehovah Jireh and anything contrary to your Word affecting your people is from the pit of hell, and I say let this oppressive spirit be lifted off of Rose and her family right now in the Name of Jesus and may she see how you want to prosper her and not to harm her and provide for her at this time. I pray that all negativity and feeling of hopelessness be lifted off too for you are our sure and certain hope and you love her and her family with a passion.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Upvote 0

rmw8855

Robin 8^)
May 25, 2007
California
✟67,202.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father,
I come against the spirit of poverty and lack that has afflicted so many of us in the body of Christ and I say this is contrary to your Word, for your word says "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? It also tells us do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?' or "What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?' You are Jehovah Jireh and anything contrary to your Word affecting your people is from the pit of hell, and I say let this oppressive spirit be lifted off of Rose and her family right now in the Name of Jesus and may she see how you want to prosper her and not to harm her and provide for her at this time. I pray that all negativity and feeling of hopelessness be lifted off too for you are our sure and certain hope and you love her and her family with a passion.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

I come into agreement :amen:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father,

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Standing in agreement!!!!

AMEN!

Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That was powerful, Irene, I could feel it through the screen! Thanks for saying that, I feel it was something supernatural coming against us and I also rebuke it in the name of Jesus.:amen:
Rose, just a thought, but have you ever gone through your house and asked the Lord if there were any items He would have you to remove?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That takes me back. I've done that a few times. But theres almost nothing IN it anymore! A bed, a tv, shelves, kitchen table.
:) Sometimes there's just one small thing we overlook. I have had to "clean" house several times. I once went through and got rid of a ton of books and cd's. Once I was reading alot about spiritual warfare way back in the day, and I realized I was reading more about that than the Word of God. In other words, focusing more on what satan could do to me than what God could do FOR me. So, out went the books. Sometimes it's good to know things, and be aware of them, but when we begin to seek to know more about the "worldly" things than God, it's wrong. And, it's was a wake up call to me, and told me pretty much that was why things were upside down in my world.

Upvote 0

Mark2010

Nov 9, 2005
✟6,262.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
See, I have come to believe that just because bad things happen to a person, it DOES NOT mean God is against them. Many people feel that way and I used to, as well. ButI've seen too many illustrations to the contrary to believe that.

People just can and do go through hard times. I don't know why God just sort sits there and watches, but it's not the first time. I've been there, too, HD.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know some skeptics and have told them of the verses He will withhold no good thing, and He provides for the widow. Now they are proving my God wrong and I cannot do anything to show them He is true.:(
Rose,
God does not and will not withhold anything from you. There's a reason for this hardship in your life.
I lost my home once. I was homeless. I had nothing, no one to take me in. :( I felt like God had deserted me, yet deep inside me I knew He hadn't. My friends would not ask me to live with them, my family, no one. All but one woman. A woman that I particularly did not like, and well, I am a cleaning fanatic and don't smoke, and she was the opposite. But a Christian. So, I moved all day my few boxes into storage after having gotten rid of everything else, said goodbye to my little granddaughter as she went off to live with her mom and dad, and numbly went to Diane's home. I stumbled in the door and said I think I need to take a shower. She said "Lis, your bed is all made up for you". I said OK. When I got out of the shower, and went into the living room to go to bed on the couch, she said, oh no honey, the bedroom. I said what bedroom??? she only had 2, and one was her bedroom, and one her daughter's. She said my bedroom. That lady gave up her bedroom for 6 months, Rose for me. I worked cleaning my church, a part time job, and cleaning houses. I was so tired all the time, and had hardly any money. But that time in my life I became so close to God because He had my full attention. There was no one else but me and Him. He sustained me, He provided a shelter for me, and those six months I'd never give up. At the end of them, He provided a great job for me, and a new home. My granddaughter came to live with me and still does. Things have only gotten better. I still have tough times, Rose, and am in the midst of one now, but I know God will see us through yet again. See, there are decisions that we make and we have to walk out the consenquences, good and bad. Everything we do, we reap the consenquences. God will have mercy on us, and compassion, but many times, it's not what He has done to us, but what we have done to ourselves.
God has not moved, Rose. You need to stop focusing on what you don't have, and think on what you do have. Think on the things that are above, not on the things of this world as it says in Colossians. "I would have despaired, had I not seen the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living". Grab hold and don't give up on Him. He never gives up on you, Rose. Turn the circumstances around. He is waiting for you to do this..
You mentioned reading some books earlier. I would not read those anymore, but rather read everything I could get my hands on that would build your faith up, read the Word. Stay in the Word.

Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
See, I have come to believe that just because bad things happen to a person, it DOES NOT mean God is against them. Many people feel that way and I used to, as well. ButI've seen too many illustrations to the contrary to believe that.

People just can and do go through hard times. I don't know why God just sort sits there and watches, but it's not the first time. I've been there, too, HD.
Hi there. :wave: God does more than just sit there and watch. But He is not a "santa claus" handing out things from up there. God has promises for His children, and they all are yes and amen, but every promise has a condition. It always is "IF" you do this that I command you, I"ll do this for you.
God 's word is true and does not return void. it will accomplish the purpose it is sent forth to do.
God is a good God and He loves His children..
God bless
Jere

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.