Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I feel a bit discouraged this morning. There are a few stubborn problems in our situation which are getting worse instead of better and it has me down.
watch

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Could I get some words of prophesy from everyone in this thread?
Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for who you are and what you have done in our lives. Right now I ask for a word of prophesy or encouragement for my friend in the Lord. ------ I started to hear a song that I haven't heard since a teenager...." All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give...." I do not know if this would be of help but the Lord just I feel a soft heart... the Lord's smile as you kneel before Him and then I hear your voice (not that I ever have) say the word Everything? It must be difficult a decision ? Anyways, I do not want to doubt what I hear but I ask the Lord right now for His will in your life and that if there is something that you have just released to Him, that you stay strong in that choice because He will reward you with MORE. And if you are debating whatever you have to give remember that he is Almighty and He will make it worth it, whatever the sacrifice-even if the sacrifice is just time.... I dont know if I am making since but let me know please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Woah! Already on page 7?! Slow down y'all! LOL....

Not really but I'm lovin' all of it!

Irene I'm just lovin' your writing! Blesses me so much!

How are y'all doin' this beautiful day? Hope all is well!!!!

I could use a word when led too. haha.

Love you all very much and God Bless!!!!!
-Josh
Sitting waiting? thinking? watching? hoping? sheesh you're busy! lol God says it is all under control.

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Apsalmistspraise...I have long since knew that you carry one of the mantels from a wise christian warrior from long ago. This is very special. I believe that God is very pleased with you.
Wow thank you I am praying for the Lord to always use me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OneOfHisHandmaidens

Apr 15, 2007
Midwest
✟11,143.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hello friend!!! Long time no see!
I'm still working through some things..........which causes me to pause..........be quiet and reflective. I read this thread everyday.......many, many times a day..............I just don't always respond. Still in a phase of healing. God is working with me!! He is so Wonderful.............Faithful.......Loving......Merciful.......and Mighty!!! Giving HIM all the PRAISE He is due!!! :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.