• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread (2)

Discussion in 'Spirit-Filled / Charismatic' started by rmw8855, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmw8855

rmw8855 Robin 8^)

+3,562
    Word of Faith
    Single
    This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
    The old thread automatically closed is here: "Prophetic Practice / Prophetic Edification Thread"

I have posted the original OP above (KingsAmbassador). In keeping with his desire for peace and harmony, we have come up with the following guidelines:
    1. This thread is for mutual edification and encouragement… please make sure that your posts reflect this.
    2. Please do not use this platform to bring directional prophecies… ie. those which will result in major change for the person involved. For example, it is fine to say,” I think God may be moving you on in some way.” It is NOT Ok to say “God says sell your house and move to …”
    3. It is never permissible to accuse any individual or group, specifically or generally, or being demonized. Nor is it permissible to pray for or prophesy deliverance. These are issues which CANNOT be addressed on a message board! If you feel that someone needs such help, please contact the recovery team, who will put them in touch with real-life ministries.
    4. The usual forum rules apply – no baiting, flaming, and above all – think of the effect your words may have on others!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. OneOfHisHandmaidens

OneOfHisHandmaidens Senior Member

+57
    Methodist
    Married
    WoooooooooHoooooooooo!!!

3. apsalmistspraise

apsalmistspraise Painting with the words of the Lord...

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    and here weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gooooooooooooooo! May the Lord be glorified in EVERY WORD that is spoken and prayed and given to others on this thread!

4. icedtea

icedtea Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    :clap:

5. NewSong

NewSong ♪♫♫♪♫

+3,919
    Christian
    Private
    Good night Hugs
    and
    Good Night Prayers
    just for you!
    :hug:'s
    NewSong

[​IMG]

6. icedtea

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    :hug:

7. BellaSong

BellaSong Guest

+0
    Ah, new thread smell...

8. apsalmistspraise

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Dear Lord, we come to you seeking favor for your servant and ask that You, Oh Lord, show your provisions in all things with Howarddean's life right now. THere are many things she needs of you Lord and one is very heavy on her heart Lord (which she shared with me in PM-I am not a fortune teller lol) You say Lord if we come to you in YOUR NAME and call on You and EXPECT it of You, that you will take care of our needs according to your riches in Glory. and Lord, Glory is very rich!!!!! We ask for a releasing into Howarddean's life and her family's life on earth as it is in heaven for the financial needs to be met quickly. Thank you Lord, In Jesus Name, Amen

9. apsalmistspraise

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Don't you love certain smells? The Lord loves the smell of His saints that worship Him. So, may we be a sweet sweet sound to His ears and a sweet smelling savor in His sight~

10. icedtea

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    Funny!

11. apsalmistspraise

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    For all who want to know if someone is paying attention to this thread - i am here another 3 hours. if you have need of prophetic i will practice on you-your choice of course and also pray.

12. icedtea

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    I am here. I will take any word, also any word for my son, who has problems.

13. apsalmistspraise

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    it seems like every time I wanna give a word to you the Lord empresses upon my heart the word PEACE. with this verse, this time: my peace I leave with you. I know this verse speaks of the Holy Spirit being left for us while the Lord is sitting by the right hand of His Father. Wonderful to know that He gives us His Comforter. During the circumstances you are going through, I feel the Lord telling me to remind you of His peace that passes our own understanding. Lord, I ask that you be with you child right now and fill her with peace. Let her feel you have all things with her under control. In Jesus Name, Amen

14. icedtea

+1,573
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    :amen:
    Its rare to find a sister who can uplift you. My thanks to you.

15. apsalmistspraise

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    i just wish for the Lord to be pleased with us all. and i can only work on me. hehehe you are a great sister in Christ to have. keep your spirits up!

16. irenemcg

irenemcg Senior Veteran

+706
    Word of Faith
    Married
    :amen:

A SONG OF PRAISE

Praise the Lord all you people, shouting praises to His Name,
    For He alone is King over every created being,
    Declare His wonderful goodness to all men,
    He blesses the righteous and gives justice to the poor man.

The Lord is good and kind and His mercies never cease,
    And through the Son of Man, Immanuel men can be saved,
    His blood was shed for us that our sins might be forgiven,
    For through Him we are made righteous and given real peace.

The scourging he took, those stripes were for our healing.
    Give praise to Him forever “Jehovah Rapha” the Lord that Heals,
    He hears the prayers of His saints and answers according to His Word,
    For His promises are yes and amen as revealed in His Word.

He blesses His righteous ones with abundance and provision,
    For His word says those that seek after Him shall not be in lack,
    So Lord won’t you bless us indeed and increase our vision,
    Keep your hand upon us, free us from succumbing to the enemies tactics.

And may it be that all men everywhere would praise Your Wonderful Name,
    For you alone are Lord, forever and ever and throughout eternity the same,
    All glory honour, praise and majesty be unto the King of Kings,
    Worthy, worthy, worthy, holy, holy, holy let your people sing.

Irene McGough

:clap: :clap: :clap:

17. apsalmistspraise

+396
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    "For His promises are yes and amen as revealed in His Word" AMEN AND AMEN!! We call upon your promises of provision Lord. We extol you for your greatness and that you are mighty to save and we ask on earth as it is in heaven for your will in each of our lives and we thank you for who you are and what you are doing in each of us, Father God!

18. irenemcg

irenemcg Senior Veteran

+706
    Word of Faith
    Married
    Amen Sis, amen!

Lord I pray blessing upon blessing upon my sister and all others here. Meet all their needs and may they draw right into the Secret Place with you this day in new and fresh way, growing in grace and in the knowledge of you,

In Jesus Name

Amen

19. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    and never divided on that or wavering! Amen! Thank You Lord. YOU are faithful all the time. Lord YOU are Jehovah Jireh! Praise Your name.

I am going to be out most of the day serving the Lord at our church. we have a meeting of the 'big wigs' of the city and businesses etc. I was asked to help with the catering of it! I joyfully said yes, I would serve.

20. FireyAngel

FireyAngel Guest

+0
    subbing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.