Prophecy for America, money devalued, earthquake then revival for church?!

Does the way the USA treats Israel and the Jewish people return to us quickly?

• Yes, those who bless the descendants of Abraham will be blessed!

• No, this is a highly exaggerated idea by some religious extremists.

• I have read the John McTernan material and I am convinced this correlation is real.

• I believe that America must help the Palestinian people to have their own homeland.

• America must treat both sides of the Israeli - Palestinian conflict fairly.

• Yes, if we endanger the Jewish Israelis we also put our nation in danger!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I've been clinically dead twice already, does that make me more convincing?

To me...... yes!

But are you among the twenty percent of near death of near death experiencers who can remember
being outside their bodies?

I am not sure if this prophetess is a near death experiencer or not... but what she wrote quite a while ago sure does seem accurate so far!

Donald Trump, A Prophet In The Making by Reeni Mederos

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
this thread seems very...fixed? on 2012. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn')

An online friend of mine who happens to be a Theoretical Physicist has convinced me of
the reality of non-linear time..... Multiverse Theory...... I understand this to mean that Ezekiel 37
happens again and again and again and again......
the Bride of Messiah could have had what President Trump will do four years ago but.......
we were not ready to believe that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus could use a man who was LDS to do it!

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What about during a brush with death such as happened with former atheist Howard STorm?

Not Biblical. First of all, there's no such thing as a "near death experience". You either die or you don't.

Second, there is no extra-Biblical revelation, "near death" or otherwise.

Third, it's still not a prophecy if it's already happening and is being discussed in the news every day.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't show that he's a "prophet", only that he reads the newspaper and that there are a lot of Biblically ignorant people out there who want their ears tickled.

What he was shown sure reminds me of many statements from Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel about the Millennium or Era of Messiah?!

That's the point. If you're going to try to fool people who consider themselves Christians, then you're going to use Christian imagery.

Just as if I was a con man and was going to try to scam money out of veterans, I'd look use military terms ("Wanna see my DD-214?") and learn some basics about the VA system.

It's the same reason the WoF wolves use so much obscure material from the Old Testament. That way, they can say they're preaching from the Bible and their victims have no idea that they're misusing the passages they're preaching.

Seriously, you think Paula White is on the level because she uses Hebrew words in her scams? Talk to anybody who has studied Biblical Hebrew. They laugh at her for constantly misusing and mispronouncing the words she claims to know so well. But do her victims ever question her or hold her accountable for her errors? No. Of course not, because she's telling them what they want to hear.

It's exactly the same thing here.

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,703.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Not Biblical. First of all, there's no such thing as a "near death experience". You either die or you don't.

Third, it's still not a prophecy if it's already happening and is being discussed in the news every day.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't show that he's a "prophet", only that he reads the newspaper and that there are a lot of Biblically ignorant people out there who want their ears tickled.

You preach like a baptist church I used to attend. Each Biblical passage has several different meanings. Which one is speaking is relevant to one's situation. Matthew 5:17 says Yeshua did not come to destroy what the prophets said. I know the baptist church does not believe in prophets. Where do they get their Biblical reasoning for that position?

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You preach like a baptist church I used to attend. Each Biblical passage has several different meanings.

Actually, they don't. Hermeneutics is a science precisely because there is a correct and an incorrect interpretation to each Bible verse.

What you're suggesting is why we have cults and heretical doctrines.

Which one is speaking is relevant to one's situation.

Yeah, Michael Horton has actually coined a term for this: it's called "narcigeses."

Matthew 5:17 says Yeshua did not come to destroy what the prophets said.
Correct. He said that He did not come to destroy what the prophets said but to fulfill what the prophets said, not that there would be extra-Biblical revelation. I notice you chose to leave out that little detail.

I know the baptist church does not believe in prophets.

Actually, it's not just Baptists. It's all orthodox Christians.

Where do they get their Biblical reasoning for that position?

From the fact that the canon is complete and the Word of God is sufficient.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You preach like a baptist church I used to attend. Each Biblical passage has several different meanings. Which one is speaking is relevant to one's situation. Matthew 5:17 says Yeshua did not come to destroy what the prophets said. I know the baptist church does not believe in prophets. Where do they get their Biblical reasoning for that position?

Frankly..... the Bible is written in such a way that certain verses do indeed apply
to different time periods.... .there are minor Passover type events and major Passover type events.... The Exodus from Egypt was a major Passover event... and the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus was a major one........
but each of us goes through minor Passover events as we come to new levels of true repentance.......

To at least some degree... this verse is being fulfilled by the election of President Donald Trump......

Amo 9:11

"In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God."

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To me...... yes!

But are you among the twenty percent of near death of near death experiencers who can remember
being outside their bodies?
Nope. I remember both incidents, though, as being fully conscious, but choosing to stop bodily functions for just a moment. You know that "I'll just shut my eyes for 5 seconds" thing you do when you're really tired? Like that, but for breathing and heart rate.

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,703.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Actually, they don't. Hermeneutics is a science precisely because there is a correct and an incorrect interpretation to each Bible verse.

Yeah, Michael Horton has actually coined a term for this: it's called "narcigeses."

Correct. He said that He did not come to destroy what the prophets said but to fulfill what the prophets said, not that there would be extra-Biblical revelation. I notice you chose to leave out that little detail.

And Malachi 4:1-5 is not going to happen. When it says that Elijah will be sent by God in the end times, it just means that we as "Christians" are supposed to read about him in the 1st Testament. God really won't send Elijah in the end times as prophesied by Malachi, we just pretend he is here by reading our "old" testament. Like "Christians" pretend Yeshua's Birthday is Christmas instead of the 1st day of the Feast of Tabernacles. When Yeshua "passed" over into the next life, it was really "easter day" (ishtar), and not the Biblical feast of "Passover" (pesach).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,703.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Frankly..... the Bible is written in such a way that certain verses do indeed apply
to different time periods.... .there are minor Passover type events and major Passover type events.... The Exodus from Egypt was a major Passover event... and the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus was a major one........
but each of us goes through minor Passover events as we come to new levels of true repentance.......

To at least some degree... this verse is being fulfilled by the election of President Donald Trump......

Amo 9:11

"In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God."

Well that's all fine, and I won't refute what you wrote. Many passages in the Bible were meant to be "ambiguous". Just like humans have two different sides of their faces. We all look different on each side of our face for a reason. When we read one passage one day, it may have a different meaning to us the next day, than the previous day.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

That's the point. If you're going to try to fool people who consider themselves Christians, then you're going to use Christian imagery.

Just as if I was a con man and was going to try to scam money out of veterans, I'd look use military terms ("Wanna see my DD-214?") and learn some basics about the VA system.

It's the same reason the WoF wolves use so much obscure material from the Old Testament. That way, they can say they're preaching from the Bible and their victims have no idea that they're misusing the passages they're preaching.

Seriously, you think Paula White is on the level because she uses Hebrew words in her scams? Talk to anybody who has studied Biblical Hebrew. They laugh at her for constantly misusing and mispronouncing the words she claims to know so well. But do her victims ever question her or hold her accountable for her errors? No. Of course not, because she's telling them what they want to hear.

It's exactly the same thing here.

So what about these intriguing statements by Paul?

I have wondered if Paul was talking about himself and if perhaps he had a near death experience at Lystra where he was stoned and appeared dead?

2Corinthians 12:1

"It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well that's all fine, and I won't refute what you wrote. Many passages in the Bible were meant to be "ambiguous". Just like humans have two different sides of their faces. We all look different on each side of our face for a reason. When we read one passage one day, it may have a different meaning to us the next day, than the previous day.

Yes.......... here is a new meaning to this verse that I only clued to recently:

Matthew 23:39

"For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

This verse has relevance to Christians as well as to Jews.

If..... Eporu Ronald Alfred is correct that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is taking over in the affairs of men through a gradual process... that includes raising up Christian political leaders..... who for a time would even appear to not even know G-d, then, as a Christian I am responsible to admit that the Prophet Ezekiel.... "came in the name of the Lord" and was "blessed"..... his words were inspired and will come to pass literally.

I am referring to Ezekiel chapter 40 - 48 especially.

Yes... that verse is also referring to Jews coming to understand that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus also, came in the name of the Lord, and was also blessed.

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...jerusalem-third-temple.7850697/#post-66770261

Does "the restoration of all things" include the Jerusalem Third Temple?

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dennis Tate said:
So what about these intriguing statements by Paul?

I have wondered if Paul was talking about himself and if perhaps he had a near death experience at Lystra where he was stoned and appeared dead?

2Corinthians 12:1

"It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

First, it's "appeared dead", not dead.

Second, are you telling us that you really don't understand that the events described in 2 Corinthians took place before the closing of the canon?

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,703.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes.......... here is a new meaning to this verse that I only clued to recently:

Matthew 23:39

"For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

This verse has relevance to Christians as well as to Jews.

If..... Eporu Ronald Alfred is correct that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is taking over in the affairs of men through a gradual process... that includes raising up Christian political leaders..... who for a time would even appear to not even know G-d, then, as a Christian I am responsible to admit that the Prophet Ezekiel.... "came in the name of the Lord" and was "blessed"..... his words were inspired and will come to pass literally.

I am referring to Ezekiel chapter 40 - 48 especially.

Yes... that verse is also referring to Jews coming to understand that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus also, came in the name of the Lord, and was also blessed.

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...jerusalem-third-temple.7850697/#post-66770261

Does "the restoration of all things" include the Jerusalem Third Temple?
That can also relate to Nebuchadnezzar who was not Jewish, yet had a vision, that came true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

But isn't it possible that those visions and dreams that
Christians would be given in the "latter days" would be
of a calibre to give us a perfect understanding of the writings of Moses,
the Prophets, the Writings as well as the Christian Bible?

Jeremiah 23:20

"The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly."

Jer 30:24

"The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latterdays ye shall consider it."

Act 2:16

"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:"

Yes, Cephas / Peter THOUGHT in all honesty that he was living in the time when Zechariah chapter 14 would be fulfilled....... but was he correct?

No...... he was off by about two thousand years.

The kind of dreams and visions that will make it all clear and understandable..... that will happen in OUR TIME PERIOD.

Have you ever read any of the visionary dream given to Pastor Rick Joyner back in 1995?

I've read The Vision by him about five or more times and it really helps me to understand the gifts that my
Pentecostal friends have been given, that I personally don't quite have yet.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
First, it's "appeared dead", not dead.

Second, are you telling us that you really don't understand that the events described in 2 Corinthians took place before the closing of the canon?

So are you saying that II Corinthians 12:2-4 is utterly irrelevant to us Christians today if we happen to have a brush with death?

Are you saying that Pastor Todd Burpo should NOT have written down what his son Colton told him that became the book and movie, "Heaven is for Real?"

Have you seen the movie or read the book yet?

Does it bother you that Colton Burpo reports seeing Samson, King David, John the Baptist as well as Mary the Mother of Yeshua - Jesus during his near death experience?

If one of your unconverted friends were to watch that movie or read that book would you tell them that there was something in there that wasn't in the canon?

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But isn't it possible that those visions and dreams that
Christians would be given in the "latter days" would be
of a calibre to give us a perfect understanding of the writings of Moses,
the Prophets, the Writings as well as the Christian Bible?

Jeremiah 23:20

"The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly."

Jer 30:24

"The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latterdays ye shall consider it."

Act 2:16

"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:"

Yes, Cephas / Peter THOUGHT in all honesty that he was living in the time when Zechariah chapter 14 would be fulfilled....... but was he correct?

No...... he was off by about two thousand years.

The kind of dreams and visions that will make it all clear and understandable..... that will happen in OUR TIME PERIOD.

Have you ever read any of the visionary dream given to Pastor Rick Joyner back in 1995?

I've read The Vision by him about five or more times and it really helps me to understand the gifts that my
Pentecostal friends have been given, that I personally don't quite have yet.

First of all when you cite a heretic and a wolf like Rick Joyner I can no longer take you seriously

Second your contempt for the Word of God is duly noted

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
b
So are you saying that II Corinthians 12:2-4 is utterly irrelevant to us Christians today if we happen to have a brush with death

Are you saying that Pastor Todd Burpo should NOT have written down what his son Colton told him that became the book and movie, "Heaven is for Real?"

Have you seen the movie or read the book yet?

Does it bother you that Colton Burpo reports seeing Samson, King David, John the Baptist as well as Mary the Mother of Yeshua - Jesus during his near death experience?

If one of your unconverted friends were to watch that movie or read that book would you tell them that there was something in there that wasn't in the canon?

None of y friends are stupid enough to watch that nonsense

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
b

None of y friends are stupid enough to watch that nonsense

I dare you to pray and ask Messiah Yeshua / Jesus to show you if you
have any of the attitude of a modern Christian Pharisee or Saducee......
who sure seemed to make what looks to me like a similar error.

For the record.... .I've been there.... done that.... got the T-shirt.... and I don't want to go back there..........

Upvote 0