Prophecy for America, money devalued, earthquake then revival for church?!

Does the way the USA treats Israel and the Jewish people return to us quickly?

• Yes, those who bless the descendants of Abraham will be blessed!

• No, this is a highly exaggerated idea by some religious extremists.

• I have read the John McTernan material and I am convinced this correlation is real.

• I believe that America must help the Palestinian people to have their own homeland.

• America must treat both sides of the Israeli - Palestinian conflict fairly.

• Yes, if we endanger the Jewish Israelis we also put our nation in danger!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yesterday evening I caught the last half of one of the most powerful episodes of Sid Roth that I have ever seen. His guest was Shane Warren.

In a visionary dream Mr. Warren was shown a hurricane all over the USA...but it was raining money! He was shown that this meant the devaluation of the USA dollar. He was shown foreign leaders conspiring to devalue the dollar through manipulation.

Later he was shown a massive earthquake in the USA. He heard the words that because we participated in the dividing of His land....our land would also be divided!

After this he was shown a massive revival of the church as congregations became one of the only places where people could actually receive assistance with their massive problems?!

Shane Warren - America - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural
Guest: Shane Warren
July 9-15, 2012

We are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled everyday on TV newscasts and in our newspapers! Wars & rumors of wars. The shaking of the global economy. The threat of Muslim extremism. Find the outpouring of God's blessing in your life as America comes under judgment. Don't be SURPRISED this comes before the Rapture. Learn how to thrive even in trying times!

Do you agree that the way that America treats Israel can truly come back to haunt us in A BIG WAY?????

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is a good introduction to the John McTernan theory that disasters in the USA can be connected to USA policy regarding Israel?!

Joplin, Mo Destroyed As America Turns On Israel – Connection?
Joplin, Mo Destroyed As America Turns On Israel – Connection?

As America Has Done To Israel

In his ground-breaking work, As America Has Done To Israel, end times author Dr. John McTernan makes a compelling case that natural and financial disasters that have befallen America are connected directly to America’s treatment of Israel. On May 19, 2011, President Obama told the world that Israel must pull back to it’s pre-1967 borders to allow the creation of a Palestinian state. Yesterday, on May 22, a massive tornado swept through the heartland of the United States in Joplin, MO, and erased over 3/4′s of the entire area with a rising death toll at 89 reported already. Add this to recent floods, hurricanes and tornado’s all across the mid-west in record numbers, and it sure looks like judgment to me.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I personally am a firm believer that a truly successful prophecy is one that inspires us to change our behaviour so that the disaster can be avoided?!

Jeremiah 7:5
For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
[If] ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

Even the diaspora on the Jewish people that occurred in 586 BCE could have been prevented if the people had genuinely changed their ways! This same principle applies in our time in regards to what happens to America and Canada!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

woodpecker

Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
no I disagree. The bible disagrees. The covenant with Abraham is being fulfilled through Jesus our Christ. It is not about the literal land of Israel, but about the promise land to come.

Nowhere in the New Covenant, nowhere in the NT, do they speak of land as a promise, but the promise is our hope in Jesus, and the new Jerusalem to come. There are a remnant of Jews to come to Christ, and when all those destined for salvation are saved, (non-Jews also) Christ will return.

THERE ARE NOT TWO COVENANTS.

THERE ARE NOT TWO CHOSEN GROUPS OF GOD, JUST ONE.

YOU ARE OF THE CHOSEN IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, AND ARE BORN AGAIN.

HIS PROMISE OF A HOLY LAND TO COME ARE FOR THIS CHOSEN GROUP. IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT ISRAEL AND A PHYSICAL LAND CALLED ISRAEL.

As for someone calling himself a prophet, they are to speak words to the church of encouragement, and warning. God does nothing without warning, and time for repentance.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no I disagree. The bible disagrees. The covenant with Abraham is being fulfilled through Jesus our Christ. It is not about the literal land of Israel, but about the promise land to come.

Nowhere in the New Covenant, nowhere in the NT, do they speak of land as a promise, but the promise is our hope in Jesus, and the new Jerusalem to come. There are a remnant of Jews to come to Christ, and when all those destined for salvation are saved, (non-Jews also) Christ will return.

HIS PROMISE OF A HOLY LAND TO COME ARE FOR THIS CHOSEN GROUP. IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT ISRAEL AND A PHYSICAL LAND CALLED ISRAEL.

As for someone calling himself a prophet, they are to speak words to the church of encouragement, and warning. God does nothing without warning, and time for repentance.

QFT! :thumbsup:
tulc(well said) :clap:

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The prophets have been speaking, for years now and this land gets worse and worse. Judgement is upon this land and we are going down. I believe that we will be destroyed but not completely as according to George Washingtons vision but AI do beklieve we are fast moving into food shortages, civil unrest and outright war, devaluation of the dollar, and marshal law. It is coming faster than most think so prepare.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The prophets have been speaking, for years now and this land gets worse and worse. Judgement is upon this land and we are going down. I believe that we will be destroyed but not completely as according to George Washingtons vision but AI do beklieve we are fast moving into food shortages, civil unrest and outright war, devaluation of the dollar, and marshal law. It is coming faster than most think so prepare.

Find me a generation from history who says that their country isn't getting worse. Your parents would have said that the country is getting worse and was better when they were young and before they were born. So did their parents, and their parents and their parents...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dennis, the U.S. is going down. Its a fact, I read John McTernan also and find him overall a good source of information. I urge everyone to pray for America.

I agree with you LantanaAnna but I believe that what is coming on America can be compared with the American Civil War and after modern forms of slavery as well as flaws in monetary policy have been addressed.....after a significant percentage of Americans and Canadians have been humbled and brought to a whole new level of repentance and dependence on God, then.....America actually ends up stronger and more aligned with the purposes of God for us than was the case at any time in the past four centuries!

In 1994 a man from Digby Neck, Nova Scotia, gave me an article that profoundly altered my view of American and Canadian history regarding monetary policy. We Canadians to a significant degree were on the WRONG side of the conflict during your American War of Independence!!!!!!!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7653888/
An apology to all Americans from a Canadian, and a thank you!

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday evening I caught the last half of one of the most powerful episodes of Sid Roth that I have ever seen. His guest was Shane Warren.

In a visionary dream Mr. Warren was shown a hurricane all over the USA...but it was raining money! He was shown that this meant the devaluation of the USA dollar. He was shown foreign leaders conspiring to devalue the dollar through manipulation.

Later he was shown a massive earthquake in the USA. He heard the words that because we participated in the dividing of His land....our land would also be divided!

After this he was shown a massive revival of the church as congregations became one of the only places where people could actually receive assistance with their massive problems?!

Shane Warren - America - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

Do you agree that the way that America treats Israel can truly come back to haunt us in A BIG WAY?????

First, I don't make much out of people's claims to having had visionary dreams. But that aside, I don't know why God would take vengeance upon the USA because of Israel, unless it's the beginning of the end of all Earthly governments. After all, the USA is the ONLY nation that has done much of anything to help Israel, even if it has been a troubled relationship.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course, dreams could never be made up, now, could they? ;)

Florida2, yes, dreams could be made up but I began studying the phenomena of the near death experience accounts back in 1989. I personally have came to the conclusion that these accounts fit perfectly with II Corinthians 12:2-4:

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Three years ago I read My Descent Into Death by former atheist Howard Storm. During his NDE Howard asked a lot of questions and got some astonishing and impressive replies. When he asked about the future of America he was shown that we have the freedom of choice to alter our ways and much of the disaster coming upon our nations can be altered so that much of the suffering is avoided!!!!

The therapy of love and enlightenment

[Webmaster note: In Howard Storm's book, "My Descent into Death" (2000), Storm describes the future of mankind as given to him by light beings he encountered during his NDE in 1985. Storm tells how they told him, in 1985, that the Cold War would soon end, because "God is changing the hearts of people to love around the world." Storm states, "Since the time in 1985 when I was told these things about the future the Cold War ended with little bloodshed due to the hearts of people being unwilling to tolerate oppressive regimes."

Storm described what the light beings told him concerning the way things will be on Earth in about 2185. He asked the light beings the question: "Will the United States be the leader of the world in this change?"

The light beings replied, "The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher for the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world and it has failed to be generous with the gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, the United States will have God's blessing withdrawn. Your country will collapse economically which will result in civil chaos. Because of the greedy nature of the people, you will have people killing people for a cup of gasoline. The world will watch in horror as your country is obliterated by strife. The rest of the world will not intervene because they have been victims of your exploitation. They will welcome the annihilation of such selfish people. The United States must change immediately and become the teachers of goodness and generosity to the rest of the world. Today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence that you export to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or God will bring it to an end if there isn't a change."

Storm states, ".... I don't know if the richest country in the history of the world is doomed to lose God's blessing or if the people of the United States will become the moral light of the world. How long will God allow the injustice to continue? The future lies in the choices we make right now. God is intervening in direct ways in human events. May God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!"

Howard's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years. In order to do so, God had rescinded some of the free will given to creatures, in favor of more divine control over human events. This new world order, according to Howard, will resemble some near-death descriptions of heaven. People will live in such peace and harmony and love that communication will be telepathic, travel instantaneous and the need for clothing and shelter eliminated. The lion will indeed lie down with the lamb.]

I personally tend to take a dream more seriously when I have already read of a near death experience account that fits amazingly well with the content of the dream!!!!!

Back in April I began a poll thread regarding these NDE accounts?!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647330/
Former atheist Howard Storm asks about holocaust during his NDE?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
First, I don't make much out of people's claims to having had visionary dreams. But that aside, I don't know why God would take vengeance upon the USA because of Israel, unless it's the beginning of the end of all Earthly governments. After all, the USA is the ONLY nation that has done much of anything to help Israel, even if it has been a troubled relationship.

That is certainly a valid comment Albion!!!!!

And yes, I do believe that you are onto something in saying that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua is beginning to intervene in human affairs to take more and more control over politics and government.

In his book The Vision, Pastor Rick Joyner claims that he had a visionary dream in which he met Lot and then the Prophet Jonah. Jonah told him that TWO BEASTS were rising up. The first one would rise up out of the oceans and the second on up out of the land. I strongly suspect that we are now in something of a Greek/era of reason....typified by the belly and thighs of bronze of the image of Daniel.

Next I believe is coming a beast of silver symbolic of the Persia/Media empire in which King Cyrus allowed the Jewish people to rebuild their Jerusalem Temple. Cyrus made the proclamation but the actual work got done by his grandson, the son of Queen Hadassah/Esther!

I believe that many of us Christians are in the mind set that only one more beast is rising up....and therefore we are failing to recognize the degree to which God is involved in what is happening right now.......

A man from Uganda has written an essay on how a time is coming when an outpouring of the Holy Spirit is initiated partly by Christians coming to a whole new level of respect for the role that Orthodox and Chassidic Jews will play in setting the stage for the full fledged rule of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua over all nations of the earth!!!!!!

His theory makes a lot of sense to me????!!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647317-3/
Should Christians support Jews in rebuilding of Third Temple?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

An interesting theory Woodpecker!

I must admit that I personally flip flopped back and forth a lot over the past fifteen years regarding the question of whether or not Christians should support the Jewish people in their desire to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple.

One of the verses that hit me rather hard just a couple of years ago was:

Luke 24:25
Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

At this time in my life I am convinced that many aspects of Ezekiel chapter 40 to 48 will be fulfilled BEFORE the feet of Messiah stand on the Mt. of Olives as spoken of in Zechariah 14?!

Isaiah 66:1 ¶
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven [is] my throne, and the earth [is] my footstool: where [is] the house that ye build unto me? and where [is] the place of my rest?For all those [things] hath mine hand made, and all those [things] have been, saith the LORD: but to this [man] will I look, [even] to [him that is] poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

The ultimate metaphorical Jerusalem Third Temple is each and every one of the seven billion precious human hearts and souls living on the earth at this time....but......

Isaiah 66:5 ¶
Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

....these two verses seem to strongly imply a functioning literal Jerusalem Third TEmple being in existence BEFORE Messiah comes to render recompence to his enemies!!!!!!???????

Dr. Grant R. Jeffrey's 1988 version of "Armageddon, Appointment With Destiny"
presents a powerful case that a literal Jerusalem Third TEmple is predicted to come and we Christians can be certain that we will see astonishing new and deep levels of meaning in the literal rituals of the TEmple that we had never grasped before when finally these rituals are broadcast on TV all over the world?!?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IisJustMe

He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)
Jun 23, 2006
Blue Springs, Missouri
✟23,494.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Incorrect. The Abrahamic covenant is still to be fulfilled, and will be in the thousand year reign. The recipients of that promise made over 3800 years ago will be believers, yes, but they will also still be alive, having survived the Tribulation and its judgment, and will receive God's promised blessing. We will have received our part of the promise long before that and dwell in heaven with Christ, and rule the millenial Earth with Him. That is biblical truth, and cannot be argued away.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Wow!!!!!!

I just found the first part of his vision!!!!!

W
ASHINGTON'S OWN WORDS

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly, I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a stranger scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world - Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"`Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as before, `look and learn.' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

COMMENT: This part of the vision is probably describing the war of Independence.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows in sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word `Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

COMMENT: This part of the vision is most likely describing the Civil War over which involved the slave trade that was brought to America from Africa.

George Washington's Vision and Prophecy for America

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Incorrect. The Abrahamic covenant is still to be fulfilled, and will be in the thousand year reign. The recipients of that promise made over 3800 years ago will be believers, yes, but they will also still be alive, having survived the Tribulation and its judgment, and will receive God's promised blessing. We will have received our part of the promise long before that and dwell in heaven with Christ, and rule the millenial Earth with Him. That is biblical truth, and cannot be argued away.

Wait...so what does any of that have to do with the nation of Israel today? :confused:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It has been years since I read this!

I am so glad that you reminded me of this!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

George Washington's Vision and Prophecy for America

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of sword, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were will nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `Union,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union'. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States.

This ended General George Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States of America as told in his words.

Upvote 0