Prophecy for America, money devalued, earthquake then revival for church?!

Does the way the USA treats Israel and the Jewish people return to us quickly?

• Yes, those who bless the descendants of Abraham will be blessed!

• No, this is a highly exaggerated idea by some religious extremists.

• I have read the John McTernan material and I am convinced this correlation is real.

• I believe that America must help the Palestinian people to have their own homeland.

• America must treat both sides of the Israeli - Palestinian conflict fairly.

• Yes, if we endanger the Jewish Israelis we also put our nation in danger!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
First of all when you cite a heretic and a wolf like Rick Joyner I can no longer take you seriously

Second your contempt for the Word of God is duly noted

Yup.... I regard him as a genuine modern Christian Visionary.....
I have read his book The Vision over and over again many times.....
some of it in the past week or two.

Question for you.... what specifically is to you in error about
the possibility of holding a jewell..... and receiving information about
the life of Messiah Yeshua / Jesus?

Do you think that the past will be viewable when we reach heaven?

Is Messiah Yeshua / Jesus allowed to give visions of heaven to
ordinary Christians at this time?

The Hordes of Hell Are Marching I, II, III

Grace and Truth

I turned away from the door and retreated fast. There was a beautiful red stone nearby, which I almost lunged at to lay my hands on it. Immediately I was in the Garden of Gethsemane beholding the Lord in prayer. The agony I beheld was even more terrible than the door I had just seen. Shocked, I jerked my hand away from the stone and fell to the floor in exhaustion. I badly wanted to return to the blue or green stones, but I had to regather my energy and sense of direction. The angels were quickly all around me serving me. I was given a drink that began to revive me. Soon I was feeling well enough to stand and begin walking back to the other stones. However, the recurring vision of the Lord praying compelled me to stop.

"What was that back there?" I asked.

"When you touch the stones we are able to see a little of what you see, and feel a little of what you feel," said the angel. "We know that all of these stones are great treasures, and all of the revelations they contain are priceless. We beheld for a moment the agony of the Lord before His crucifixion, and we felt briefly what He felt that terrible night. It is hard for us to understand how are God could ever suffer like that. It makes us appreciate much more what an honor it is to serve you whom He did it for."

The angels' words were like lightning bolts straight to my soul. I had fought in the great battle. I had climbed to the top of the mountain. I had become so familiar with the spiritual realm that I hardly noticed angels any more, and I could speak on nearly equal terms with the great eagles, yet I could not bear to share in even a moment of the sufferings of My King without wanting to flee to a more pleasurable experience. "I should not be here," I almost shouted. "I, more than anyone, deserve to be a prisoner of the evil one!"

"Sir," the angel said almost shyly. "We understand that no one is here because they deserve it. You are here because you were chosen before the foundation of the world for a purpose. We do not know what your purpose is, but we know that it is very great for everyone on this mountain."

"Thank you. You are most helpful. My emotions are being greatly stretched by this place, and they have tended to overcome my understanding. You are right. No one is here because they are worthy. Truly, the higher we climb on this mountain, the more unworthy we are to be there, and the more grace we need to stay there. How did I ever make it to the top the first time?"

"Grace," my angel responded.

"If you want to help me," I then said, "please keep repeating that word to me when ever you see me in confusion or despair. That word I am coming to understand better than any other, and it always brings great illumination to my soul."

"Now I must go back to the red stone. I know now that is the greatest treasure in this room, and I must not leave until I am carrying that treasure in my heart," I said with more resolution in my words than I felt in my heart at that time, but I nevertheless knew that it was true."

The Truth of Grace

The time that I spent at the red stone was the most painful that I have ever experienced. Many times I simply could not take any more but had to withdraw my hand. Several times I went back to the blue or green stones to rejuvenate my soul before I returned. I was extremely hard to return to the red stone each time, but my love and appreciation for the Lord was growing through this more than anything I had ever learned or experienced.

Finally, when the presence of the Father departed from Jesus on the cross, I could not stand it anymore. I quit. I could tell that the angels, who were also experiencing what I was, were in full agreement. The willpower to touch the stone again simply was not in my anymore. I did not even feel like going back to the blue stone. I just laid on the floor weeping over what the Lord had gone through. I also wept because I knew that I had deserted Him just like His disciples. I failed Him when He needed me the most, just like they did.

After what seemed like several days, I opened my eyes. Another eagle was standing beside me. In front of him were three stones, one blue, one green, and one red. "Eat them," he said. When I did, my whole being was renewed, and both a great joy and great soberness flooded my soul.

When I stood up, I caught sight of the same three stones set into the handle of my sword, and then on each of my shoulders. "These are now yours forever," the eagle said. "They cannot be taken from you, and you cannot lose them."

"But I did not finish this last one," I protested.

"Christ alone will ever finish that test," he replied. "You have done well, but you must no on now."

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dare you to pray and ask Messiah Yeshua / Jesus to show you if you
have any of the attitude of a modern Christian Pharisee or Saducee......
who sure seemed to make what looks to me like a similar error.

For the record.... .I've been there.... done that.... got the T-shirt.... and I don't want to go back there..........

First of all, I stopped taking dares when I was ten years old.

Second, I don't need to pray and ask. I already have the Word of God that says it's not true.

Christians do not determine truth by subjective and esoteric experiences. We determine truth by comparing it to the Word of God.

Yup.... I regard him as a genuine modern Christian Visionary.....

I'm not interested in how you regard him. I'm only interested in what the Word of God says about him and men like him.

Question for you.... what specifically is to you in error about
the possibility of holding a jewell..... and receiving information about
the life of Messiah Yeshua / Jesus?

First, that it's extra-Biblical revelation which God no longer grants.

Second, that the information in the alleged "revelation" is at odds with the Word of God.

Is Jesus allowed to give visions of heaven to
ordinary Christians at this time?

Is He "allowed"? Of course. Does He? No.

...as evidenced by men like Rick Joiner Todd Burpo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
First of all, I stopped taking dares when I was ten years old.

Second, I don't need to pray and ask. I already have the Word of God that says it's not true.

Christians do not determine truth by subjective and esoteric experiences. We determine truth by comparing it to the Word of God.

I'm not interested in how you regard him. I'm only interested in what the Word of God says about him and men like him.

First, that it's extra-Biblical revelation which God no longer grants.

Second, that the information in the alleged "revelation" is at odds with the Word of God.

Is He "allowed"? Of course. Does He? No.

...as evidenced by men like Rick Joiner Todd Burpo.

Thank you for answering my questions.

We aren't on quite the same page..... but I
certainly am glad that you are obviously thinking these
questions through and comparing them to scripture.

I have an idea of how you may answer the following poll......
but you might surprise me.

The being of light of NDE fame, G-d or Satan?

Poll: The being of light of NDE fame, G-d or Satan?

It seems to me that we are in a situation somewhat like the time of the Prophet Elijah.

1Kings 18:21 "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word."

I began to study these experiences a great deal back in 1990. They immediately made me realize that the "soul sleep" doctrine that I had been taught was almost certainly in error. I got kicked out of two churches due to disagreements mainly over that doctrine. But as a Christian there was no way that I could deny the possibility of people having an "out of the body experience!"

2 Corinthians 12:2 "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Word has it that there are between two Trillion to 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars out there floating around and that George Soros is attempt to set up a dumping of them on the market by 2018.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
But...... never fear..... AboveAlpha / Q is here!!!!!!

Ok... I really should take this over to the Writers Guild Forum!

Back in 2013 I met one of the most astonishingly well informed online internet posters ever...... and in 2015 I did try my best to convince him to enter the USA Presidential race as a Democrat........ .He was way, way, way too intelligent to do that......... but Wow......... something astonishing is obviously being set up here.................

I CrazyTate....... HEREBY CHALLENGE DANIEL...... to a game of chess with seven billion unlimited movement variables!!!

P-K4 (pawn to king 4)......
then any move you like.... then
my reply of P-KB4, (pawn to king bishop 4)........( Hey wait a minute that would give Daniel black....... I wanted to be black)..... oh well.......

But this will give you a hint at what I have in mind:

Oh... Daniel... you will need to see this video..... at the 17 minute mark... .and at the 24 minute mark......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
After this he was shown a massive revival of the church as congregations became one of the only places where people could actually receive assistance with their massive problems?!

Of course the churches will be one of the tools that
the government will use to keep the people docile.
Not that it will be a good thing.

As for revival:
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Matthew 24:10–12
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Why will people fall away? Because they will eventually
discover that they were deceived by the rapture doctrine.
Instead of blaming the churches, many will blame Yahweh
because they don't know how to trust him.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He was shown that this meant the devaluation of the USA dollar. He was shown foreign leaders conspiring to devalue the dollar through manipulation.

This post hasn't aged well.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Word has it that there are between two Trillion to 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars out there floating around and that George Soros is attempt to set up a dumping of them on the market by 2018.

Only a couple of weeks left....this post isn't ageing well either...

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Only a couple of weeks left....this post isn't ageing well either...

As you can see though my grammar leaves much to be desired... .I mean before 2018 ends....... The theory seems to be that the people who want to do this regard 2000 +6 +6 +6 as a good omen..... So June 6 would be a big day for them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I notice is this thread started in 2012 and isn't any more true now then it was over 5 years ago. And every year or so someone raises the zombie thread and walks it around asking if it's any more "lifelike" then it was the year before. Maybe? Instead of trotting it out over and over someone could, I don't know, let it stay dead and start a different one in it's place? :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Upvote 0