Prophecy for America, money devalued, earthquake then revival for church?!

Does the way the USA treats Israel and the Jewish people return to us quickly?

• Yes, those who bless the descendants of Abraham will be blessed!

• No, this is a highly exaggerated idea by some religious extremists.

• I have read the John McTernan material and I am convinced this correlation is real.

• I believe that America must help the Palestinian people to have their own homeland.

• America must treat both sides of the Israeli - Palestinian conflict fairly.

• Yes, if we endanger the Jewish Israelis we also put our nation in danger!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
no I disagree. The bible disagrees. The covenant with Abraham is being fulfilled through Jesus our Christ. It is not about the literal land of Israel, but about the promise land to come.

Nowhere in the New Covenant, nowhere in the NT, do they speak of land as a promise, but the promise is our hope in Jesus, and the new Jerusalem to come. There are a remnant of Jews to come to Christ, and when all those destined for salvation are saved, (non-Jews also) Christ will return.

THERE ARE NOT TWO COVENANTS.

THERE ARE NOT TWO CHOSEN GROUPS OF GOD, JUST ONE.

YOU ARE OF THE CHOSEN IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, AND ARE BORN AGAIN.

HIS PROMISE OF A HOLY LAND TO COME ARE FOR THIS CHOSEN GROUP. IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT ISRAEL AND A PHYSICAL LAND CALLED ISRAEL.

As for someone calling himself a prophet, they are to speak words to the church of encouragement, and warning. God does nothing without warning, and time for repentance.

On the other hand the full meaning of all that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus plans as Romans 11 is entirely worked out… … may surprise all of us!

BLB - Rom 11: Paul's Epistle - Romans 11 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
Romans 11:1

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The prophets have been speaking, for years now and this land gets worse and worse. Judgement is upon this land and we are going down. I believe that we will be destroyed but not completely as according to George Washingtons vision but AI do beklieve we are fast moving into food shortages, civil unrest and outright war, devaluation of the dollar, and marshal law. It is coming faster than most think so prepare.

Hey this was typed in 2012 and none of it happened. :) So much for prophecy!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey this was typed in 2012 and none of it happened. :) So much for prophecy!

Billionaire George Soros has been promoting a devaluation of the USA dollar for 2018. Sometimes we need to be given many years to prepare for certain large events.

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday evening I caught the last half of one of the most powerful episodes of Sid Roth that I have ever seen. His guest was Shane Warren.

In a visionary dream Mr. Warren was shown a hurricane all over the USA...but it was raining money! He was shown that this meant the devaluation of the USA dollar. He was shown foreign leaders conspiring to devalue the dollar through manipulation.

Later he was shown a massive earthquake in the USA. He heard the words that because we participated in the dividing of His land....our land would also be divided!

After this he was shown a massive revival of the church as congregations became one of the only places where people could actually receive assistance with their massive problems?!

Shane Warren - America - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

Do you agree that the way that America treats Israel can truly come back to haunt us in A BIG WAY?????

Sorry. You lost me at "In a visionary dream". Sounds like a crackpot. God does not give extra-Biblical revelation.

As for the devaluation of the dollar, it's not actually a "prophecy" if it's something that's currently happening and being discussed on every news outlet on a daily basis.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Billionaire George Soros has been promoting a devaluation of the USA dollar for 2018. Sometimes we need to be given many years to prepare for certain large events.

Of course. Many years. Centuries in fact. I'll leave you to it.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course. Many years. Centuries in fact. I'll leave you to it.

I don't suppose you happen to know several socially or politically active Christians with an artistic streak do you?

http://www.christianforums.com/t7681433/

Concepts for reality, semi-reality and documentary films that address social issues!
I am firmly convinced that it is possible for Christians to use films to address specific problems in our modern world in such a way that many lives are changed and Christianity itself comes to be viewed in a much more positive way!
The success of the Worgl, Austra local money experiment in about a thousand communities in the USA during the Great Depression gives us a clue as to how much power a few active people can really have to change the future for the better.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sorry. You lost me at "In a visionary dream". Sounds like a crackpot. God does not give extra-Biblical revelation.

As for the devaluation of the dollar, it's not actually a "prophecy" if it's something that's currently happening and being discussed on every news outlet on a daily basis.

What about during a brush with death such as happened with former atheist Howard STorm?

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

They explained to me that their concern was for all the people of the world. They weren't interested in one group getting ahead of other groups. They want every person to consider every other person greater than their own flesh. They want everyone to love everyone else, completely; more, even, than they love themselves. If someone, someplace else in the world hurts, than we should hurt we should feel their pain. And we should help them. Our planet has evolved to the point, for the first time in our history, that we have the power to do that. We are globally linked. And we could become one people.

The people that they gave the privilege of leading the world into a better age, blew it. That was us, in the United States.

When I spoke with them about the future, and this might sound like a cop-out on my part, they made clear to me that we have free will.

If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different.

Asking them how it would be possible to change the course of many people, I observed that it was difficult, if not impossible, to change anything on Earth. I expressed the opinion that it was a hopeless task to try.

My friends explained, quite clearly, that all it takes to make a change was one person. One person, trying, and then because of that, another person changing for the better. They said that the only way to change the world was to begin with one person. One will become two, which will become three, and so on. That's the only way to affect a major change.

What he was shown sure reminds me of many statements from Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel about the Millennium or Era of Messiah?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What about it? We don't get our doctrine from anecdotal evidence.

True….. but a time was promised when Messiah Yeshua - Jesus would speak plainly of the Father and no longer speak in parables.

A reasonably powerful case can be presented that modern events like the NDE of Howard Storm……could well be a significant part of the fulfillment of this promise.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I think that the important thing for us to know is that we do have alternatives..... and we can get prepared....... especially as groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_Hours

The Ithaca HOUR is a local currency used in Ithaca, New York and is the oldest and largest local currency system in the United States that is still operating.[1][not in citation given] It has inspired other similar systems in Madison, Wisconsin; Corvallis, Oregon;[2] and a proposed system in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania.[3] One Ithaca HOUR is valued at US$10 and is generally recommended to be used as payment for one hour's work, although the rate is negotiable.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What's wrong with America's treatment of Israel?

Good question!

President Harry Truman played an instrumental role in the creation of Israel as a independent nation.

America has assisted Israel a great deal since 1948.... but perhaps G-d wants us Christians to study Ezekiel chapters 40 to 48 and support the Orthodox Jewish community in their desire to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple and literally fulfill that prophecy.

It seems that NOT.... knowing the time for the rebuilding of the Temple...... can lead to serious economic problems.

The Book of Haggai talks about this tendency.

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What about during a brush with death such as happened with former atheist Howard STorm?

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

What he was shown sure reminds me of many statements from Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel about the Millennium or Era of Messiah?!

In the Bible it states, "I will give your young men visions, and your old men dreams in the end days". He does it on a personal level, just as the prophets received them during 1st Testament times.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What's wrong with America's treatment of Israel?
The attitude of the refugees that are flooding Europe are causing many Jews to leave France and emigrate to Israel. A similar trend could well happen here in North America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In the Bible it states, "I will give your young men visions, and your old men dreams in the end days". He does it on a personal level, just as the prophets received them during 1st Testament times.

Exactly! And the visions and warning given to people who have a brush with death are especially powerful and convincing.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The attitude of the refugees that are flooding Europe are causing many Jews to leave France and emigrate to Israel. A similar trend could well happen here in North America.
Sorry, h9w is that "America 's treatment of Israel "?

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0