BrittneyNoel

May 24, 2007
MS
✟8,081.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I just committed to pray for a marine and his wife.

May God be with all the troops serving stateside and abroad. Father, please protect them and give them strength and courage. Please be with the families that are struggling while there loved ones are away.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Upvote 0

STARINELSON

The song of the star enchants my heart
May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have added my nephew to the Presidential Prayer Team Adopt A Troop for prayers. I am posting the link for any of you to go *adopt* Randy to pray for. I know he is one of many..... and they ALL need our prayers. But, if you can please do this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.net/findtroop.php?TroopID=10023758

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Christopher in the Army, his family and all those soldiers working in and near him. Amen. Jesus, Jesus, help this young man and protect and keep him safe. Give him encouragement today and may Your mercies be new every morning. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Christopher the Army man I adopted and asking Gods blessings and comfort in his life today. I ask his family and friends we wrapped in Gods loving arms as well, and that he return home safe. I pray for his group of men with him, that God will show them favor and blessings and give them strength today. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, bless Christopher who is in the Army and help him today. Comfort and strengthen him with Your angels and help. Guide him with each assignment he is on, and help his fellow soldiers and leaders today as well. God, please protect them and bring them home safe. Amen.

I pray for their families that are home, hoping, and praying that all goes well. Touch these families with Your comfort and blessings and help them through this troubling time. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Im lifting up Christopher who is in the Army and his family at home and asking God to bless him and all those working around him today. God, provide Your strength, Love and Comfort to this man and these comrades today. Please help them to do their work and keep their focus on a better day ahead, and for Your love for them. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.