Presidential Prayer Team-Adopt Our Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for my army man, Christopher today and lifting him up to You Lord Jesus, please give him strength and help him with any worries or concerns. Give him Your peace and put Your loving arms around him, Lord. Amen. Bless and comfort his mom and dad at home. amen and any possible gf. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
praying for member, futurepreacher, who was recently married and leaves for 15mo in Iraq in a few weeks. Also lifting up Christopher, my adopted Army man whom I have agreed to pray for. Lord touch these lives and bring Your blessings and courage to these lives today. amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, cover member 'futurepreacher' with Your protection and comfort, as he is newly married and will head to Iraq for 15month duty. Please help him now, and his new wife to deal with this future, as they were just recently married. They are Christians. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.