✟15,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's Adopt Our Troops In Prayer

- An Initiative of the Presidential Prayer Team - You can pick a branch of any service if you want to and they will assign you a member of that Branch.. & God Bless..

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/troopsadoptup.htm

Adopt a Troop

You can also join the Presidential prayer team - they are going for 2+ Million members.......................

Last edited by a moderator:

Bsign24

Call2witness
Feb 27, 2003
Dallas,Texas
Visit site
✟15,992.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've just made a prayer commitment. I'll be praying for a Marine, and may God Bless all the service men and women who serve our country during this time of conflict, and my God bless the families of these service men and women and may He keep them from harm and worry and to trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.
:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WayneH

Washed in His Blood
Jan 3, 2002
Maryland
Visit site
✟15,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Didymus...

I tried several times at work to get to the comfirmation page and never did - so went home and tried again and it worked...

I feel the same way also about wishing we could know what happens to the person we get.. I got a Marine named John H.. I have been parying for him personally as well as the others there... would have been so great to get an email addy or something - I know the troops love hearing from the supporters they have.........

God is so awesome - wonderful to see so many people adopting troops.. last night I checked the site and there was over a million people that adopted someone in the Military....... Maybe later it might be several million..............

God Bless everyone - have a great day

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I adopted a few troops for myself and also one for my Sunday School Class. The kids in my class really enjoyed praying for our troop and his family. I think it taught the kids a lot about prayer. May we always remember to keep our troops and their families in our prayers. Likewise may we also pray for our enemies and that Christ will enter their lives before it is eternally too late.

Upvote 0

Job24

Jul 21, 2003
connecticut
✟1,790.00
Faith
Baptist
Didymus said:
i adopted a person in the coast guard. they are so often overlooked but are so vital to our homeland defense.
I could not agree with you more... I was in the Air Force National Guard but I will pray for the Coast Guard... they are the unsung heroes in the military.. the 5th branch that everyone forgets about until they see that they are our first defense to anything on our native coast

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.