Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord be with the troops and help them to serve the world and country and that they defend the world from harm and evil. Help them to look up to you and help them to know that you are on their side. Be with their families and watch over them. In thy name, amen.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord be with the troops and especially those that lost their fathers, husbands, brothers, sons in Ohio where it's been hitting them hard. Help shield them from harm and violence. Guide them Lord in your name, amen!

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord protect those serving for the world's freedom and people from harm and that they will lean on you for support, guidance, and direction. Knowing they may die in order that we may live and breathe. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
chocko said:
i pray for all those fighting in wars at the moment, may the love of our dear lord be with them. Red or yellow, black or white Jesus loves them all alike, never forget that AMEN.

Lord Jesus, thank you for loving us regardless of color, race, creed, religion, etc. Help us to get along regardless of our differences in your name and will, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
chocko said:
i pray for all those fighting in wars at the moment, may the love of our dear lord be with them. Red or yellow, black or white Jesus loves them all alike, never forget that AMEN.

Lord prevent any kind of danger for our troops and watch over them. No matter what color, creed, or religion they may be. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord.... I come to you asking humbly to keep all our troops out of harms way. Place your protective spirit over them and guide them to places of safety. Lord I ask that you also be with each and everyone of the familys that are involved with the miltary. Grant them peace, comfort and support when needed. Lord you are our mighty leader and we thank you for taking charge of our lives....In Jesus name I pray... Amen!

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
newbeliever02072005 said:
Dear Lord.... I come to you asking humbly to keep all our troops out of harms way. Place your protective spirit over them and guide them to places of safety. Lord I ask that you also be with each and everyone of the familys that are involved with the miltary. Grant them peace, comfort and support when needed. Lord you are our mighty leader and we thank you for taking charge of our lives....In Jesus name I pray... Amen!

Lord watch over our troops. Protect them from danger. Be with their families as they lean on you for support and guidance. Give them mercy, peace, love, and wisdom. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.